    every key term I wanted so here they are http://www.atomicsearchengineoptimization.com
    or you can go straight to their contct page to get a great free report
    and a friendly call back. http://www.atomicsearchengineoptimization.com/Monthy_plan_rates-seo-services.html
    n3hl7oyf, Dec 3, 2007

  2. n3hl7oyf

    MarkSatterfield

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2008
    Messages:
    77
    Location:
    Central Florida
    So what you are really saying is that Atomic Search is in the business of SPAMMING blogs with unpaid advertisements? You don't mention a single search topic that the company helped with, so there is absolutely no suggestion that this is a real posting. I even tried "california seo" -- and got no listing for Atomic.

    --Mark

    http://www.marksatterfield.com
    Last edited: May 8, 2008
    MarkSatterfield, May 8, 2008