THE BEST VOIP COMPANY FOR INTERNACIONAL CALLS

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by LuGuEx, Mar 22, 2007.

  1. LuGuEx

    LuGuEx Guest

    I'm pleassed to present you, VOIPCALLRED this company has excellent
    prices that we are going to show you below:

    Limitless plans to USA and NARROW CANYON 29.90 $us
    Limitless plans to 32 Countries 49.50 $us

    The best prices in having called by prepago some examples:

    Spain fixes 0.016 $us
    Spain Mobile 0.092 $us
    Argentina Fixes 0.015 $us
    Argentina Mobil 0.045 $us
    Brazil 0.032 $us
    Brazil Mobile 0.098 $us
    Bolivia Fixes 0.078 $us
    Bolivia Mobile 0.13 $us
    Fixed Peru 0.0206 $us
    Peru 0.155 $us
    Canada from 0.012 $us
    Chile 0.017 $us
    Chile Mobile 0.15 $us
    Colombia 0.0305 $us
    Colombia MObile 0.896 $us

    Billing for all the countries of 30/30

    Download the lower rates from our own webpage www.voipcallred.net, for
    each purchase you make, we give 25%, but it has more than enough your
    purchase, we also give you a softphone for your pc.

    Oportunity to build up your own one white Voip lines with the best
    prices at whole world.

    Voipcallred belongs to ahatelcom international carrier,it has been 4
    years in the international market of world routes.

    Don't wait, contact with us, attention personalized for each client,
    support 24/7 hrs with answer records.

    Callshop free for users callcenter or of booths or of centers of
    calls.

    For each bill we give you an I number United States free free.

    If you refer us a client we gift you 10% of their purchase, gonna find
    facilities like this neither in the sky...

    Contact you with me to MSN or Mail:

    Sales Manager voipcallred

    LuGuEx, Mar 22, 2007

  2. LuGuEx

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Ivor Jones, Mar 23, 2007

  3. LuGuEx

    J Clavox Guest

    On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 01:56:14 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >"LuGuEx" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm pleassed to present you, VOIPCALLRED this company has
    >> excellent prices that we are going to show you below:

    >Some light reading for you:
    >
    >http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.voip.html#uk.telecom.voip
    >
    >Abuse reported to
    >

    >Ivor

    YAWN .
    Oh I forgot to add stuff your charter up your siparse .

    J Clavox, Mar 23, 2007
  4. LuGuEx

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "J Clavox" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > YAWN .
    > Oh I forgot to add stuff your charter up your siparse .

    Yawn...

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Mar 23, 2007
  5. LuGuEx

    Guest

    On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 13:39:47 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >Yawn

    YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN
[...]

    I can keep this up just has long has you can Ivor .

    , Mar 23, 2007
  6. LuGuEx

    Jono Guest

    brought next idea :

    > I can keep this up just has long has you can Ivor .

    As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;

    Jono, Mar 23, 2007
  7. LuGuEx

    Guest

    On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 21:03:31 GMT, Jono <>
    wrote:

    > brought next idea :
    >

    >> I can keep this up just has long has you can Ivor .

    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;
    >As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;

    Who rattled your cage ? .

    , Mar 23, 2007
  8. LuGuEx

    Jono Guest

    explained on 23/03/2007 :

    > Who rattled your cage ? .

    You two.

    Jono, Mar 23, 2007
  9. LuGuEx

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > explained on 23/03/2007 :
    >

    > > Who rattled your cage ? .

    > You two.

    Don't blame me, I've already told you - only Ron can stop what he started.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Mar 23, 2007
  10. LuGuEx

    Jono Guest

    Ivor Jones presented the following explanation :

    > "Jono" <> wrote in message
    >> explained on 23/03/2007 :
    >>

    >> > Who rattled your cage ? .

    >> You two.

    > Don't blame me, I've already told you - only Ron can stop what he started.
    >
    > Ivor

    ......but we could all just, er stop

    Jono, Mar 23, 2007
  11. LuGuEx

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > Ivor Jones presented the following explanation :

    [snip]

    > > Don't blame me, I've already told you - only Ron can
    > > stop what he started. Ivor

    > .....but we could all just, er stop

    If he does, yes. But the decision has to be his.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Mar 23, 2007
  12. LuGuEx

    Jono Guest

    on 23/03/2007, Ivor Jones supposed :
    > "Jono" <> wrote in message
    >> Ivor Jones presented the following explanation :

    > [snip]
    >
    >> > Don't blame me, I've already told you - only Ron can
    >> > stop what he started. Ivor

    >> .....but we could all just, er stop

    > If he does, yes. But the decision has to be his.

    It takes two to tango, I suppose, however, the "bigger" man is the one
    to end an argument. Why can't you do the sensible thing and ignore him?
    I think you enjoy it :)

    Jono, Mar 23, 2007
  13. LuGuEx

    Guest

    On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 23:38:02 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >"Jono" <> wrote in message
    >> Ivor Jones presented the following explanation :

    >[snip]
    >
    >> > Don't blame me, I've already told you - only Ron can
    >> > stop what he started. Ivor

    >> .....but we could all just, er stop

    >If he does, yes. But the decision has to be his.
    >
    >Ivor

    You stop your incessant and stupid going on about spam and spamers and
    the useless charter and everything else that has no bearing on VOIP
    which is what YOU created this group for . You are totally paranoid
    about these matters Ivor and it is time you put an end to this
    stupidity .
    I have yet to see anyone in any forum go on about these matters like
    you do , what is up with you got nothing else to do with your time
    except go spam&spammer hunting and lecturing others about charters
    which we all know exist but take no notice of .

    , Mar 24, 2007
  14. LuGuEx

    Guest

    On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 22:24:33 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >"Jono" <> wrote in message
    >> explained on 23/03/2007 :
    >>

    >> > Who rattled your cage ? .

    >> You two.

    >Don't blame me, I've already told you - only Ron can stop what he started.
    >
    >Ivor

    Do I go on about spammers Ivor every time I switch on ?. Do I start
    lecturing people in any forums about charters ?.Do I go on about
    Sipgate at every opportunity ? .

    , Mar 24, 2007
  15. LuGuEx

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > You stop your incessant and stupid going on about spam
    > and spamers and the useless charter and everything else
    > that has no bearing on VOIP which is what YOU created
    > this group for . You are totally paranoid about these
    > matters Ivor and it is time you put an end to this
    > stupidity .
    > I have yet to see anyone in any forum go on about these
    > matters like you do , what is up with you got nothing
    > else to do with your time except go spam&spammer hunting
    > and lecturing others about charters which we all know
    > exist but take no notice of .

    Yawn...

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Mar 24, 2007
  16. LuGuEx

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > ?.Do I go on about Sipgate at every opportunity ? .

    Erm... as it happens......

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Mar 24, 2007
  17. LuGuEx

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > It takes two to tango, I suppose, however, the "bigger"
    > man is the one to end an argument. Why can't you do the
    > sensible thing and ignore him? I think you enjoy it :)

    You are entitled to your opinion, I will not confirm or deny it one way or
    another. However, I repeat - he is the only one who can put a stop to
    this. I suggest you put this to him and see what his reply is. But I
    suspect you already know.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Mar 24, 2007
  18. LuGuEx

    Guest

    On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 00:19:12 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >
    >[snip]
    >
    >> You stop your incessant and stupid going on about spam
    >> and spamers and the useless charter and everything else
    >> that has no bearing on VOIP which is what YOU created
    >> this group for . You are totally paranoid about these
    >> matters Ivor and it is time you put an end to this
    >> stupidity .
    >> I have yet to see anyone in any forum go on about these
    >> matters like you do , what is up with you got nothing
    >> else to do with your time except go spam&spammer hunting
    >> and lecturing others about charters which we all know
    >> exist but take no notice of .

    >Yawn...
    >
    >Ivor

    YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN
    YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN
    YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN
    YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN
    YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN
    YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN
    YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN
    YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN
    YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN
    YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN
    YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN
    Next time it goes to the bottom of the page or maybe two pages .

    , Mar 24, 2007
  19. LuGuEx

    Guest

    On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 00:22:32 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >"Jono" <> wrote in message
    >
    >[snip]
    >
    >> It takes two to tango, I suppose, however, the "bigger"
    >> man is the one to end an argument. Why can't you do the
    >> sensible thing and ignore him? I think you enjoy it :)

    >You are entitled to your opinion, I will not confirm or deny it one way or
    >another. However, I repeat - he is the only one who can put a stop to
    >this. I suggest you put this to him and see what his reply is. But I
    >suspect you already know.
    >
    >Ivor

    YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN
    YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN
    YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN.
    You will get tired before I do Ivor .

    , Mar 24, 2007
  20. LuGuEx

    Ivor Jones Guest