THE BEST VOIP COMPANY FOR INTERNACIONAL CALLS

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by LuGuEx, Mar 14, 2007.

  1. LuGuEx

    LuGuEx Guest

    I'm pleassed to present you, VOIPCALLRED this company has excellent
    prices that we are going to show you below:

    Limitless plans to USA and NARROW CANYON 29.90 $us
    Limitless plans to 32 Countries 49.50 $us

    The best prices in having called by prepago some examples:

    Spain fixes 0.016 $us
    Cellular Spain 0.125 $us
    Argentina Fixes 0.015 $us
    Argentina Mobil 0.15 $us
    Brazil 0.032 $us
    Brazil Mobile 0.148 $us
    Bolivia Fixes 0.057 $us
    Bolivia Mobile 0.13 $us
    Fixed Peru 0.0206 $us
    Peru 0.155 $us
    Canada from 0.012 $us
    Chile 0.017 $us
    Chile Mobile 0.15 $us
    Colombia 0.0305 $us
    Colombia MObile 0.896 $us

    Billing for all the countries of 30/30

    Download the lower rates from our own webpage www.voipcallred.net, for
    each purchase you make, we give 25%, but it has more than enough your
    purchase, we also give you a softphone for your pc.

    Oportunity to build up your own one white Voip lines with the best
    prices at whole world.

    Voipcallred belongs to ahatelcom international carrier,it has been 4
    years in the international market of world routes.

    Don't wait, contact with us, attention personalized for each client,
    support 24/7 hrs with answer records.

    Callshop free for users callcenter or of booths or of centers of
    calls.

    For each bill we give you an I number United States free free.

    If you refer us a client we gift you 10% of their purchase, gonna find
    facilities like this neither in the sky...

    Contact you with me to MSN or Mail:

    Sales Manager voipcallred

    LuGuEx, Mar 14, 2007

  2. LuGuEx

    Guest

    On 14 Mar 2007 07:26:41 -0700, "LuGuEx" <> wrote:

    >I'm pleassed to present you, VOIPCALLRED this company has excellent
    >prices that we are going to show you below:

    Oh my God Ivor will crucify you for having the audacity when he being
    the owner ( thinks he is ) of this forum has specifically stated no
    adds to be posted in this forum to post this informative text here.

    , Mar 14, 2007

  3. LuGuEx

    Rob Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On 14 Mar 2007 07:26:41 -0700, "LuGuEx" <> wrote:
    >
    > >I'm pleassed to present you, VOIPCALLRED this company has excellent
    > >prices that we are going to show you below:

    > Oh my God Ivor will crucify you for having the audacity when he being
    > the owner ( thinks he is ) of this forum has specifically stated no
    > adds to be posted in this forum to post this informative text here.

    Try again in English.

    Rob

    Rob, Mar 14, 2007
  4. LuGuEx

    andy Guest

    On Mar 14, 2:26 pm, "LuGuEx" <> wrote:
    > I'm pleassed to present you, VOIPCALLRED this company has excellent
    > prices that we are going to show you below:
    >
    > Limitless plans to USA and NARROW CANYON 29.90 $us
    > Limitless plans to 32 Countries 49.50 $us

    This isn't the first time you've posted this here.

    I'd imagine that you'd didn't get any UK customers for USA-only plans,
    and very few for international at $50 a month.

    If you're cross-posting this spam to several groups, please stick to
    the ones that might be more interested

    andy, Mar 14, 2007