    Hoplex Guest

    Does anyone know what is the best video chat program. Any suggestions.

    Thanx in Advance

    Hoplex, Jun 26, 2004

  2. Hoplex

    Scrote Guest

    Hoplex wrote:
    >> Does anyone know what is the best video chat program. Any
    >> suggestions.
    >>
    >> Thanx in Advance

    Yahoo Messenger works well.
    MSN/Widows Messenger less so
    There are a host of others

    --
    If life were fair, Dan Quayle would be making a living asking 'Do you
    want fries with that?'

    Scrote, Jun 26, 2004

  3. Hoplex

    ProfGene Guest

    Paltalk is great. They have rooms for debate of social issues if you are
    serious and rooms for meeting people all over the world for discussing any
    topic. The audio and text is free but if you want to use video it costs.
    Now if you want to just do a video chat with your friends either one on one
    or in a conference Yahoo or MSN are good. I have had more success with the
    video and audio with Yahoo chat but am not sure if you can use it for more
    than two but MSN can be used for a group conference.

    ProfGene, Jun 26, 2004
  4. Hoplex

    Pete~ Guest

    =I just signed up for camfrog=

    This place is wicked if you have a cam / mike
    Its free to download and use, but there are limitations
    until you buy the pro version. Have a look here www.camfrog.com
    Be warned, its very easy to be kicked, and blocked from the chat rooms by
    the ops.
    spoken by experiance of course. but there are ways to overcome this
    Hope this helps -

    Pete~, Jun 26, 2004
  5. Hoplex

    anthonyberet Guest

    In Usenet post: cbkasr$fmgs$,
    ProfGene went on and on and on:
    > Paltalk is great. They have rooms for debate of social issues if you
    > are serious and rooms for meeting people all over the world for
    > discussing any topic. The audio and text is free but if you want to
    > use video it costs.

    Be aware that Paltalk are spammers - once they get your email address there
    is no stopping them from circulating it to all and sundry.
    I used www.sneakemail.com to prove this beyond doubt.

    anthonyberet, Jun 27, 2004