    the clock) I can use, if I will synchronize my computer?

    Very thanks.

    / Anders
    Anders Boholdt-Petersen, Jan 13, 2011

  2. Anders Boholdt-Petersen

    Dave Warren Guest

    In message <4d2f640e$0$23761$> "Anders
    Boholdt-Petersen" <> was claimed to have
    wrote:

    >What is the best time server in the world (here I think about accuracy of
    >the clock) I can use, if I will synchronize my computer?

    http://www.pool.ntp.org/en/use.html

    There isn't "a best", but ntp.org has regional pools that will help you
    find an ideal pool of servers for your needs.
    Dave Warren, Jan 13, 2011

  3. Anders Boholdt-Petersen

    poutnik Guest

    In article <4d2f640e$0$23761$>,
    says...

    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > What is the best time server in the world (here I think about accuracy of
    > the clock) I can use, if I will synchronize my computer?
    >
    > Very thanks.
    >
    > / Anders

    - there is no best one
    - optimal ones depend on your location, as accuracy loss
    by network delays is much bigger than time server clock error
    - What is your real need of accuracy ?
    - I would reccomend you dk.pool.ntp.org or europe.pool.ntp.org

    --
    Poutnik
    poutnik, Jan 13, 2011