the best search engine on the web

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by yasmeen, Nov 9, 2006.

  1. yasmeen

    yasmeen Guest

    this is the best search engine on the web

    www.egyfox.com

    you can search on web - images - video - audio - news - download -
    torrent

    try to use it Today

    www.egyfox.com

    and you can submit your site to the engine and alot of another search
    engine

    www.submit.egyfox.com

    thanksss

    yasmeen, Nov 9, 2006

  2. yasmeen

    GregS Guest

    In article <>, "yasmeen" <> wrote:
    >this is the best search engine on the web
    >
    >www.egyfox.com
    >

    >you can search on web - images - video - audio - news - download -
    >torrent
    >

    >try to use it Today
    >

    >www.egyfox.com
    >
    >and you can submit your site to the engine and alot of another search
    >engine
    >
    >www.submit.egyfox.com
    >
    >thanksss

    Well, it does have site submission, something most do not have.
    Most new seach engines have site submission, then they take it away.
    I don't know about the popups and sounds on this site. Really bad.

    If this this works, site submission to all these for free?
    Something wrong??.

    greg

    GregS, Nov 9, 2006

  3. yasmeen

    bongo Guest

    "yasmeen" <> wrote in message
    > this is the best search engine on the web
    >
    > www.egyfox.com
    >

    > you can search on web - images - video - audio - news - download -
    > torrent
    >

    > try to use it Today

    whats the tracking popup for?
    and the search is not that good.
    what a load of rubbish.
    google is still my friend,

    bongo, Nov 9, 2006
  4. yasmeen

    Jim Townsend Guest

    yasmeen wrote:

    > this is the best search engine on the web
    >
    > www.egyox.com

    LOL. And he posts this off topic spam using GOOGLE groups :)

    Jim Townsend, Nov 9, 2006
  5. yasmeen

    GregS Guest

    In article <9YG4h.5762$>, " bongo" <_no> wrote:

    >"yasmeen" <> wrote in message
    >> this is the best search engine on the web
    >>
    >> www.egyfox.com
    >>

    >> you can search on web - images - video - audio - news - download -
    >> torrent
    >>

    >> try to use it Today
    >>

    >whats the tracking popup for?
    >and the search is not that good.
    >what a load of rubbish.
    >google is still my friend,

    It does not have GROUPS, thats what we are here doing.

    I was trying to get people to use Google a couple years before
    it really caught on. Just remember, Google does not have everything. You have to use
    other search engines to get more. I was trying to get more people to
    use Gigablast.
    http://www.gigablast.com/

    but I'm not sure if its going well. Its rather stagnant.

    greg

    GregS, Nov 9, 2006
  6. yasmeen

    GregS Guest

    In article <eivhu4$m53$>, (GregS) wrote:
    >In article <9YG4h.5762$>, " bongo"
    > <_no> wrote:
    >>
    >>"yasmeen" <> wrote in message
    >>> this is the best search engine on the web
    >>>
    >>> www.egyfox.com
    >>>

    >>> you can search on web - images - video - audio - news - download -
    >>> torrent
    >>>

    >>> try to use it Today
    >>>

    >>whats the tracking popup for?
    >>and the search is not that good.
    >>what a load of rubbish.
    >>google is still my friend,

    >It does not have GROUPS, thats what we are here doing.
    >
    >I was trying to get people to use Google a couple years before
    >it really caught on. Just remember, Google does not have everything. You have
    > to use
    >other search engines to get more. I was trying to get more people to
    >use Gigablast.
    >http://www.gigablast.com/
    >
    >but I'm not sure if its going well. Its rather stagnant.

    By the way, I just noticed Gigablast is posting new URL's. You
    don't get to do this very often. I remember when Google accepted URL's,
    now it all pay up or not be known. You miss a lot of updated sites
    when Google takes weeks to accept a URL submission.

    greg

    GregS, Nov 9, 2006
  7. yasmeen

    Lee K Guest

    Lee K, Nov 9, 2006
  8. I don't think so... I typed in "kevin kienlein" and only got 255 hits, on
    Google I got 933 hits... better work on that a bit more!! kk

    www.kevinkienlein.com, Nov 10, 2006