    out more great series!

    Btw this new Threshold seems pretty promising too!!

    , Sep 13, 2006

  2. SoHillsGuy Guest

    wrote:
    > Btw this new Threshold seems pretty promising too!!

    Seriously? It's a series that was made -- and cancelled -- last year
    by CBS. It may have *seemed* promising, but it wasn't.

    SoHillsGuy, Sep 13, 2006

  3. boxedin Guest

    > Do anyone here know any other good shows that is worth watching?? Is
    > there any show as good as this ones, or even better? And if so, what
    > shows would you reccommand? Let me hear from you, I cant wait to check
    > out more great series!

    Time Tunnel
    Lost in Space
    Kung Fu
    Star Trek
    Outer Limits
    Kolchak - The Night Stalker
    Twilight Zone
    Night Gallery

    boxedin, Sep 15, 2006
  4. skip Guest

    "boxedin" <> wrote in news:1158341914.094336.317020
    @k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    >> Do anyone here know any other good shows that is worth watching?? Is
    >> there any show as good as this ones, or even better? And if so, what
    >> shows would you reccommand? Let me hear from you, I cant wait to check
    >> out more great series!

    > Time Tunnel
    > Lost in Space
    > Kung Fu
    > Star Trek
    > Outer Limits
    > Kolchak - The Night Stalker
    > Twilight Zone
    > Night Gallery

    The presedents speaches on the war

    skip, Sep 16, 2006
  5. Stan Brown Guest

    13 Sep 2006 09:27:53 -0700 from <>:
    > Do anyone here know any other good shows that is worth watching??

    I strongly recommend /Farscape/. It had only one season, of 13
    episodes (9 unaired). There's a beautiful yet inexpensive DVD set --
    the cast and showrunners knew early on that they'd be canceled, so
    they planned ahead for DVD sales.

    /Wonderfalls/ is less sci-fiish but goes fairly well with the genre
    (and had some of the same producers and writers). It also has a
    beautiful DVD set, also inexpensive.

    I recommend both.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/

    Stan Brown, Sep 16, 2006
  6. jayembee Guest

    Stan Brown <> wrote:

    >> Do anyone here know any other good shows that is worth watching??

    > I strongly recommend /Farscape/. It had only one season, of 13
    > episodes (9 unaired). There's a beautiful yet inexpensive DVD set
    > -- the cast and showrunners knew early on that they'd be canceled,
    > so they planned ahead for DVD sales.

    Hunh? FARSCAPE went four seasons (88 episodes) plus a 4-hour mini
    to wrap everything up.

    Perhaps you meant FIREFLY. But that didn't have "13 episodes (9
    unaired)". It had 14 episodes (or 15, if you count the pilot as
    two), 3 of which were unaired on FOX.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Sep 16, 2006
  7. AZ Nomad Guest

    On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 23:45:14 GMT, skip <skip> wrote:

    >"boxedin" <> wrote in news:1158341914.094336.317020
    >@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    >>> Do anyone here know any other good shows that is worth watching?? Is
    >>> there any show as good as this ones, or even better? And if so, what
    >>> shows would you reccommand? Let me hear from you, I cant wait to check
    >>> out more great series!

    >> Time Tunnel
    >> Lost in Space
    >> Kung Fu
    >> Star Trek
    >> Outer Limits
    >> Kolchak - The Night Stalker
    >> Twilight Zone
    >> Night Gallery
    >>

    >The presedents speaches on the war

    Wrong isle. Fantasy is two over.

    AZ Nomad, Sep 16, 2006
  8. Stan Brown Guest

    Sat, 16 Sep 2006 01:32:30 GMT from jayembee
    <>:
    > Stan Brown <> wrote:
    >
    > >> Do anyone here know any other good shows that is worth watching??

    No, that was <>.

    > > I strongly recommend /Farscape/.

    > Hunh? FARSCAPE went four seasons (88 episodes) plus a 4-hour mini
    > to wrap everything up.
    >
    > Perhaps you meant FIREFLY. But that didn't have "13 episodes (9
    > unaired)". It had 14 episodes (or 15, if you count the pilot as
    > two), 3 of which were unaired on FOX.

    D'oh!

    I did mean /Firefly/ -- thanks. What a silly mistake!

    Thanks also for your correction on the details: 14 episodes, 11
    aired. They were aired extremely out of order, which didn't help at
    all.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/

    Stan Brown, Sep 17, 2006
  9. SRT Guest

    "Stan Brown" <> wrote in message
    > Sat, 16 Sep 2006 01:32:30 GMT from jayembee
    > <>:
    >> Stan Brown <> wrote:
    >>
    >> Perhaps you meant FIREFLY. But that didn't have "13 episodes (9
    >> unaired)". It had 14 episodes (or 15, if you count the pilot as
    >> two), 3 of which were unaired on FOX.

    > D'oh!
    >
    > I did mean /Firefly/ -- thanks. What a silly mistake!
    >
    > Thanks also for your correction on the details: 14 episodes, 11
    > aired. They were aired extremely out of order, which didn't help at
    > all.

    When's the next Serenity/Firefly movie?

    srt

    SRT, Sep 23, 2006
  10. Stan Brown Guest

    Sat, 23 Sep 2006 15:35:43 GMT from SRT <>:
    > When's the next Serenity/Firefly movie?

    I doubt there will be one -- /Serenity/ didn't do well at the box
    office. I don't know for sure, but I doubt there have been enough DVD
    sales(*) to make it attractive to produce another sequel. And we
    don't know that the folks involved even want to -- it sure seemed
    like they wrapped it up with no loose ends.

    (*) It was heavily discounted at the local Borders and still no one
    bought.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/

    Stan Brown, Sep 24, 2006
  11. "SRT" <> wrote:

    > When's the next Serenity/Firefly movie?

    Probably never. At least, Joss Whedon has pretty much come to believe
    it's not likely. He's accepted that and moved on.

    -- jayembee

    Hannibal Fortune, Sep 24, 2006
  12. Spinbot Guest

    Firefly must have been what he/she meant.

    I would also Highly second the Firefly recommendation, however warn you, you
    will be pissed off that it never got to a second season. Don't forget to
    rent the DVD -Serenity , after watching the series.

    Spinbot, Oct 1, 2006