    spamkiller that would be second for the best free ware one what would you
    choose to be the next choice after the first one you chose even if you had
    to pay for this one.

    EDWARD DOYLE, Apr 21, 2004

  2. EDWARD DOYLE

    Boomer Guest

    "EDWARD DOYLE" <> wrote in
    news:c64tfi$h0p$:

    > Dear Expert:
    >
    > In all the pop up ad blockers that you have
    > came across
    > could you tell me the best one that you would recommend.Also what
    > spamkiller would you you use.And if there where to be a pop up ad
    > blocker and spamkiller that would be second for the best free
    > ware one what would you choose to be the next choice after the
    > first one you chose even if you had to pay for this one.

    Are you related to Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt?

    Try Mozilla. www.Mozilla.org

    Spam killer...

    ~ Munging ~
    http://www.ecofuture.org/jmnews.html#hide

    If you use Outlook Express go to...
    Tools> Accounts...> News tab> Properties button> General tab.
    Under "User Information" change the "Name", "E-mail address"
    and "Reply address" fields.

    Example: lid

    Verify that it is Not a valid domain here:
    http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/

    ~ Spambots ~
    http://www.sendfakemail.com/fakemail/botbait/makebait.asp

    ~ Harvesting ~
    http://www.private.org.il/harvest.html
    http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~gcaselton/spam/harvesting.html

    ~Safe Hex ~
    http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/articles/safehex.html
    http://www.claymania.com/safe-hex.html

    Freeware programs:
    SpamPal for Windows http://www.spampal.org/
    FrontGateMX http://www.presorium.com/index.shtml

    Unpatched IE security holes
    http://pivx.com/larholm/unpatched/

    Protecting Your Privacy & Security
    http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ehowes/main-nf.htm

    Boomer, Apr 21, 2004

  3. > In all the pop up ad blockers that you have came across
    > could you tell me the best one that you would recommend.Also what
    > spamkiller would you you use.And if there where to be a pop up ad
    > blocker and spamkiller that would be second for the best free ware one
    > what would you choose to be the next choice after the first one you
    > chose even if you had to pay for this one.

    PopupStoppers: Proxomition
    http://www.proxomitron.org/
    Propably the most configurable

    Recommend K9
    http://freeware.quantum.2ya.com/antispam.htm

    FORT Freeware: http://freeware.quantum.2ya.com

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

    The future is our past and our past is our future.

    Bebop & Rocksteady, Apr 21, 2004
  4. EDWARD DOYLE

    Sooty Guest

    Boomer wrote:

    > Are you related to Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt?

    Hi, Boomer. Twin sibling, no doubt. :)

    Do you remember the link I gave you to dihydrogen monoxide the other
    day? Have you figured out what it is?

    Sooty, Apr 21, 2004
  5. Sooty wrote:
    > Boomer wrote:

    >> Are you related to Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt?

    > Hi, Boomer. Twin sibling, no doubt. :)

    > Do you remember the link I gave you to dihydrogen monoxide the other
    > day? Have you figured out what it is?

    Hey, I keep a stock at home, for emergencies. It's dehyrated, and
    stores well.

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 4892F
    The Ugliest Cars (mildly adult) http://snipurl.com/ugliest

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 21, 2004
  6. EDWARD DOYLE

    Sooty Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Sooty wrote:
    >> Boomer wrote:

    >>> Are you related to Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt?

    >> Hi, Boomer. Twin sibling, no doubt. :)

    >> Do you remember the link I gave you to dihydrogen monoxide the other
    >> day? Have you figured out what it is?

    > Hey, I keep a stock at home, for emergencies. It's dehyrated, and
    > stores well.

    If it's dehydrated, you don't have any.

    Sooty, Apr 21, 2004
  7. Sooty wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Sooty wrote:

    >>> Hi, Boomer. Twin sibling, no doubt. :)

    >>> Do you remember the link I gave you to dihydrogen monoxide the other
    >>> day? Have you figured out what it is?

    >> Hey, I keep a stock at home, for emergencies. It's dehyrated, and
    >> stores well.

    > If it's dehydrated, you don't have any.

    I do once I add water.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 21, 2004
  8. EDWARD DOYLE

    Sooty Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Sooty wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> Hey, I keep a stock at home, for emergencies. It's dehyrated, and
    >>> stores well.

    >> If it's dehydrated, you don't have any.

    > I do once I add water.

    LOL . Here's the web site (one of many).
    http://www.dhmo.org/

    Sooty, Apr 21, 2004
  9. EDWARD DOYLE

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel EDWARD DOYLE
    decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    > Dear Expert:
    >
    > In all the pop up ad blockers that you have came
    > across could you tell me the best one that you would recommend.Also
    > what spamkiller would you you use.And if there where to be a pop up
    > ad blocker and spamkiller that would be second for the best free
    > ware one what would you choose to be the next choice after the first
    > one you chose even if you had to pay for this one.

    I have a shark and a goldfish in the same bowl.

    That /was/ what youi were asking about isn't it ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Apr 21, 2004
  10. EDWARD DOYLE

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel EDWARD DOYLE
    decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    > Dear Expert:
    >
    > In all the pop up ad blockers that you have came
    > across could you tell me the best one that you would recommend.Also
    > what spamkiller would you you use.And if there where to be a pop up
    > ad blocker and spamkiller that would be second for the best free
    > ware one what would you choose to be the next choice after the first
    > one you chose even if you had to pay for this one.

    What about if you had the first choice free, paid for the second choice, won
    the third in a raffle - which 4th choice
    Firewall/Spamkiller/PopupBlocker/Backscratcher/Teamaker would you choose ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Apr 21, 2004
  11. EDWARD DOYLE

    Ionizer Guest

    "Sooty" <> wrote in message

    > LOL . Here's the web site (one of many).
    > http://www.dhmo.org/

    While skating on a large quantity of solidified DHMO last night, our beloved
    Toronto Maple Leafs eliminated the Ottawa Senators from the playoffs once
    again. They seemed oblivious to the danger lurking beneath their feet, and
    for that I commend them.

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Apr 21, 2004
  12. EDWARD DOYLE

    Ionizer Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > What about if you had the first choice free, paid for the second choice,

    won
    > the third in a raffle - which 4th choice
    > Firewall/Spamkiller/PopupBlocker/Backscratcher/Teamaker would you choose ?

    Thanks for that. I actually *was* drinking coffee over my keyboard with one
    of our cats in my lap when I read it.

    Regards,
    Ian.
    (Now Playing: Big Mess - Devo)

    Ionizer, Apr 21, 2004
  13. Sooty wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Sooty wrote:

    >>> If it's dehydrated, you don't have any.

    Which is also why it has a practically unlimited shelf life.

    >> I do once I add water.

    > LOL . Here's the web site (one of many).
    > http://www.dhmo.org/

    I know it well. I discovered it a couple of years ago.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 21, 2004
  14. EDWARD DOYLE

    Boomer Guest

    "Sooty" <> wrote in news:_J-dnVid_NLvYhjdRVn-
    :

    > Boomer wrote:
    >>
    >> Are you related to Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt?

    > Hi, Boomer. Twin sibling, no doubt. :)
    >
    > Do you remember the link I gave you to dihydrogen monoxide the other
    > day? Have you figured out what it is?

    Something I need right now. And use outside later today. :)

    Boomer, Apr 21, 2004
  15. EDWARD DOYLE

    ICee Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Sooty wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Which is also why it has a practically unlimited shelf life.
    >
    >>> I do once I add water.

    >> LOL . Here's the web site (one of many).
    >> http://www.dhmo.org/

    > I know it well. I discovered it a couple of years ago.

    I just heard of it recently when this news article came out:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4534017/

    ICee, Apr 21, 2004
  16. EDWARD DOYLE

    ICee Guest

    Boomer wrote:
    > "Sooty" <> wrote in news:_J-dnVid_NLvYhjdRVn-
    > :
    >
    >> Boomer wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Are you related to Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt?

    >> Hi, Boomer. Twin sibling, no doubt. :)
    >>
    >> Do you remember the link I gave you to dihydrogen monoxide the other
    >> day? Have you figured out what it is?

    > Something I need right now. And use outside later today. :)

    Well, there's a lot of it today; about an inch so far. :-(

    ICee, Apr 21, 2004
  17. EDWARD DOYLE

    Toomer Guest

    "ICee" <> wrote in

    > Boomer wrote:
    >> "Sooty" <> wrote in
    >> news:_J-dnVid_NLvYhjdRVn- :

    >>> Hi, Boomer. Twin sibling, no doubt. :)
    >>>
    >>> Do you remember the link I gave you to dihydrogen monoxide the
    >>> other day? Have you figured out what it is?

    >> Something I need right now. And use outside later today. :)

    > Well, there's a lot of it today; about an inch so far. :-(

    Send some this way. We need it!

    Toomer, Apr 21, 2004
  18. EDWARD DOYLE

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Ionizer decided
    it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    >> What about if you had the first choice free, paid for the second
    >> choice, won the third in a raffle - which 4th choice
    >> Firewall/Spamkiller/PopupBlocker/Backscratcher/Teamaker would you
    >> choose ?

    > Thanks for that. I actually *was* drinking coffee over my keyboard
    > with one of our cats in my lap when I read it.

    Sorry mate ;-)

    I'll be honest I forgot I posted it, and actually LOL at my own joke which
    makes me kind of sad I suppose.....
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Apr 21, 2004
  19. EDWARD DOYLE

    Toomer Guest

    "ICee" <> wrote in

    > Boomer wrote:
    >> "Sooty" <> wrote in
    >> news:_J-dnVid_NLvYhjdRVn- :

    >>> Hi, Boomer. Twin sibling, no doubt. :)
    >>>
    >>> Do you remember the link I gave you to dihydrogen monoxide the
    >>> other day? Have you figured out what it is?

    >> Something I need right now. And use outside later today. :)

    > Well, there's a lot of it today; about an inch so far. :-(

    We're getting some now! <Happy dihydrogen monoxide dance>

    Toomer, Apr 21, 2004
  20. EDWARD DOYLE

    Sooty Guest

    Toomer wrote:
    > "ICee" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Boomer wrote:
    >>> "Sooty" <> wrote in
    >>> news:_J-dnVid_NLvYhjdRVn- :

    >>> Something I need right now. And use outside later today. :)

    >> Well, there's a lot of it today; about an inch so far. :-(

    > Send some this way. We need it!

    On it's way.

    Sooty, Apr 21, 2004