    Subject: Subscribe To Internet Catalog Business

    Or Click Here If You Have HTML mail enabled:
    mailto:?subject=Subscribe To Internet Catalog
    Business
    wm2004, Jan 30, 2004

  2. wm2004

    Gladys Pump Guest

    On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:19:41 GMT, in newsfroup alt.computer.security,
    (wm2004) articulated the following sentiments :

    >Which ones are the best firewalls to use on personal PCs and business?
    >Please state URLs and Info.

    Is this pitiful question supposed to justify the crap below ?

    >Get An Online Business and Make Money!
    >Learn the secrets of many ordinary people who quit their day jobs to
    >pursue an online business. There are many affiliate programs to choose
    >from, but choose an interest you are passionate about and sell it
    >online!
    >
    >Please subscribe to the newsletter below for updates and news:

    No. **** off.

    Regs,

    Pete.
    Gladys Pump, Jan 30, 2004

  3. wm2004

    donutbandit Guest

    (wm2004) wrote in news::

    > Which ones are the best firewalls to use on personal PCs and business?
    > Please state URLs and Info.

    <snip>

    Wow, a new way of spamming?

    Do a Google and find out for yourself. I'm sick of this question, and I
    would suspect that most others are, as well.
    donutbandit, Jan 30, 2004