THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by mailbox, Apr 28, 2004.

  1. mailbox

    mailbox Guest

    THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:

    Remember, you heard this from me first. Installing a backdoor for
    future and continued access to your computer system is simple once a
    computer system is compromised. Here are the "Malicious Hackers Best
    Kept Secrets"!
    They install a Trojan Horse which disables your anti-virus and
    firewall protection; also, they install a second set of their own
    hidden firewall application(s) to protect their Virtual Private
    Network(s). The point that I am trying to make is this, you can check
    your system for a Backdoor, Trojan Horse, Virus, or Worm until your
    blue in the face, you wouldn't find any. The hackers own firewall
    application(s) can be installed on your hard drive in a hidden folder
    and the only way you would know it's there is by going to your Control
    Panel, Folder Options, View, Show All Files and Folders (Windows ME
    and earlier).
    Windows keeps files and folders hidden by default so you don't make
    changes to their important files. You need to View all Files and
    Folders on your computer to reveal what malicious hackers have
    installed without your knowledge. This will open your eyes and show
    you all the files and software applications now sitting on your hard
    drive. If you want to learn more about computer security, if you're a
    beginner, one avenue is to read-up on configuring your mail and
    browsing applications. Google and Yahoo also have Newsgroups and
    message boards pertaining to the aforementioned. If utilizing a
    Windows platform, do some reading on configuring your Windows Internet
    Options both Internet and Local Settings. Also, spend time learning
    what applications in Windows are running and on what port they run on.

    What to learn about Computers, the Internet and Hacking, visit:
    www.geocities.com/the_trackers

    Tracker

    mailbox, Apr 28, 2004

  2. mailbox

    Me Guest

    On 27 Apr 2004 20:57:39 -0700, (mailbox) wrote:

    <snip stupidity>

    Don't make us sic Adam Astor on your crazy butt again Debbie.

    Me, Apr 28, 2004

  3. > THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:

    --

    (Quote from one who found just the right words)

    USENET POST WARNING
    ====================
    The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka
    "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information,
    to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to
    your system. It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this
    person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person
    advises.

    (End Quote)

    Regards

    Tocis (commoner AT carcosa DOT de)
    For answers include HI-AK 523 in your email subject!

    Thore Schmechtig, Apr 28, 2004
  4. mailbox

    MedEvul Guest

    On 27 Apr 2004 20:57:39 -0700, mailbox <> wrote:
    > THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:
    >
    > Remember, you heard this from me first. Installing a backdoor for
    > future and continued access to your computer system is simple once a
    > computer system is compromised. Here are the "Malicious Hackers Best
    > Kept Secrets"!
    > They install a Trojan Horse which disables your anti-virus and
    > firewall protection; also, they install a second set of their own
    > hidden firewall application(s) to protect their Virtual Private
    > Network(s). The point that I am trying to make is this, you can check
    > your system for a Backdoor, Trojan Horse, Virus, or Worm until your
    > blue in the face, you wouldn't find any. The hackers own firewall
    > application(s) can be installed on your hard drive in a hidden folder
    > and the only way you would know it's there is by going to your Control
    > Panel, Folder Options, View, Show All Files and Folders (Windows ME
    > and earlier).
    > Windows keeps files and folders hidden by default so you don't make
    > changes to their important files. You need to View all Files and
    > Folders on your computer to reveal what malicious hackers have
    > installed without your knowledge. This will open your eyes and show
    > you all the files and software applications now sitting on your hard
    > drive. If you want to learn more about computer security, if you're a
    > beginner, one avenue is to read-up on configuring your mail and
    > browsing applications. Google and Yahoo also have Newsgroups and
    > message boards pertaining to the aforementioned. If utilizing a
    > Windows platform, do some reading on configuring your Windows Internet
    > Options both Internet and Local Settings. Also, spend time learning
    > what applications in Windows are running and on what port they run on.
    >
    > What to learn about Computers, the Internet and Hacking, visit:
    > www.geocities.com/the_trackers
    >
    > Tracker

    LOL you're a complete waste of a human being. Everything you said
    here is just simply retarded.

    I find it hard to believe that anyone could be this stupid.
    --

    -=MedEvul=-
    evul\at\demonweb.org

    "Now let's ask the Iraqi people to trust the UN to help
    re-build the country.
    Hmmmmm?
    You and your left wing whacky ass lying liberal bullshit
    propaganda mongers can now kiss my white cajun ass.
    :)"

    - Yomamma bin Crawdaddin giving Vampi Fa(n)gs a kick in the
    crotch.

    MedEvul, Apr 28, 2004
  5. mailbox

    Mimic Guest

    > THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:

    LOL i KNEW if someone said her name she'd come back.
    I wouldnt be suprised if this troll is running sommink to scan groups for
    the name and notify when it comes up.

    I bet if we stop using its name it will go again. ;P

    --
    Mimic

    ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
    "Alzheimer's, cheaper than rohypnol"
    and those that dont."

    Mimic, Apr 28, 2004
  6. mailbox

    Shane Guest

    "Mimic" <> wrote in message

    > > THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:
    > >

    > LOL i KNEW if someone said her name she'd come back.
    > I wouldnt be suprised if this troll is running sommink to scan groups for
    > the name and notify when it comes up.
    >
    > I bet if we stop using its name it will go again. ;P

    A Debbie by any other name would still smell like crap.

    Shane

    ---

    Shane, Apr 28, 2004
  7. mailbox

    Me Guest

    On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:46:52 +0100, "Mimic" <> wrote:

    >> THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:
    >>

    >LOL i KNEW if someone said her name she'd come back.
    >I wouldnt be suprised if this troll is running sommink to scan groups for
    >the name and notify when it comes up.
    >
    >I bet if we stop using its name it will go again. ;P

    Debbie wouldn't have a clue how to scan a group. I'll guarantee you
    that she has no clue what the word "grep" means. In fact, I'll
    guarantee you that she'll look it up simply because I mentioned it...
    not that she'll have a clue of how to implement it once she figures
    out what the word means... IF she figures out what the word means.

    Me, Apr 28, 2004
  8. mailbox

    Me Guest

    On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:01:46 +0100, "Shane"
    <> wrote:

    >"Mimic" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> > THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:
    >> >

    >> LOL i KNEW if someone said her name she'd come back.
    >> I wouldnt be suprised if this troll is running sommink to scan groups for
    >> the name and notify when it comes up.
    >>
    >> I bet if we stop using its name it will go again. ;P
    >>

    >A Debbie by any other name would still smell like crap.

    I'm told by employees of a Washington State mental health clinic that
    it's her crusty undies that work that particular magic.

    Me, Apr 28, 2004
  9. mailbox

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    [snip]

    Spamming reported to GeoCities and Google.

    (Remove 999 to reply to me)

    Leythos, Apr 28, 2004
  10. mailbox

    Mimic Guest

    "Mimic" <> wrote in message

    > > THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:
    > >

    > LOL i KNEW if someone said her name she'd come back.
    > I wouldnt be suprised if this troll is running sommink to scan groups for
    > the name and notify when it comes up.
    >
    > I bet if we stop using its name it will go again. ;P
    >
    > --
    > Mimic

    I still bet you all if you dont mention any of her names she'll go away.

    Mimic, Apr 28, 2004
  11. mailbox

    wb Guest

    Not very well kept secrets, are they, here's one.... Those big scary
    hackers peep outta der holes and use port scanners to find an open door.
    Sounds scary. They should invent something like a firewall to protect
    everyone. They should have newsgroups everywhere telling people where sites
    are, where they they can learn to close the freakin door. Oh sorry, maybe
    it's you living in a world of bad hackers...... because when they come to
    my door, they just get to play with my knob.

    wb

    "mailbox" <> wrote in message
    > THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:
    >
    > Remember, you heard this from me first. Installing a backdoor for
    > future and continued access to your computer system is simple once a
    > computer system is compromised. Here are the "Malicious Hackers Best
    > Kept Secrets"!

    Heavily edited so you don't have to read verbage again.........

    wb, Apr 29, 2004
  12. mailbox

    mailbox Guest

    "wb" <> wrote in message news:<lLXjc.5679$k%>...
    > Not very well kept secrets, are they, here's one.... Those big scary
    > hackers peep outta der holes and use port scanners to find an open door.
    > Sounds scary. They should invent something like a firewall to protect
    > everyone. They should have newsgroups everywhere telling people where sites
    > are, where they they can learn to close the freakin door. Oh sorry, maybe
    > it's you living in a world of bad hackers...... because when they come to
    > my door, they just get to play with my knob.
    >
    > wb

    You could never imagine how much fun it was to play with the malicious
    hackers and I miss the activity since it was a highlight in my life.
    They showed me how to help other innocent victims whether it be a home
    user, a corporation, business, etc.

    You hackers have pissed me off and this is the only reason you will
    find me hanging around. Usenet is full of a bunch of losers and there
    are so many other ways to get my point across on the net.

    Tracker
    www.geocities.com/the_trackers

    mailbox, Apr 29, 2004
  13. mailbox

    Shane Guest

    > Usenet is full of a bunch of losers

    Many recommend the Atkins diet.

    Shane

    ---

    Shane, Apr 29, 2004
  14. mailbox

    Mike Guest

    > > Not very well kept secrets, are they, here's one.... Those big scary
    > > hackers peep outta der holes and use port scanners to find an open door.
    > > Sounds scary. They should invent something like a firewall to protect
    > > everyone. They should have newsgroups everywhere telling people where

    sites
    > > are, where they they can learn to close the freakin door. Oh sorry,

    maybe
    > > it's you living in a world of bad hackers...... because when they come

    > > my door, they just get to play with my knob.
    > >
    > > wb
    > >

    > You could never imagine how much fun it was to play with the malicious
    > hackers and I miss the activity since it was a highlight in my life.
    > They showed me how to help other innocent victims whether it be a home
    > user, a corporation, business, etc.
    >
    > You hackers have pissed me off and this is the only reason you will
    > find me hanging around. Usenet is full of a bunch of losers and there
    > are so many other ways to get my point across on the net.

    Well you could start by posting some *new* and *accurate* information rather
    than the same old crap you have been spouting for the last few years.

    > www.geocities.com/the_trackers

    Sorry, the page you requested was not found. ROFL!

    Mike, Apr 29, 2004
  15. mailbox

    CyberDroog Guest

    On 28 Apr 2004 22:22:34 -0700, (mailbox) wrote:

    >You could never imagine how much fun it was to play with the malicious
    >hackers and I miss the activity since it was a highlight in my life.
    >They showed me how to help other innocent victims whether it be a home
    >user, a corporation, business, etc.
    >
    >You hackers have pissed me off and this is the only reason you will
    >find me hanging around. Usenet is full of a bunch of losers and there
    >are so many other ways to get my point across on the net.
    >
    >Tracker
    >www.geocities.com/the_trackers

    Actually I think the web has more losers. Like the one who posts a link to
    her website www.geocities.com/the_trackers, when the site either isn't
    there or has been raped by those malicious hackers that she knows nothing
    about.

    Good going babe!

    ---
    FLESH, n. The Second Person of the secular Trinity.

    - Ambrose Bierce

    CyberDroog, Apr 29, 2004
  16. mailbox

    Dalton Guest

    mailbox wrote:

    > "wb" <> wrote in message news:<lLXjc.5679$k%>...
    >
    >>Not very well kept secrets, are they, here's one.... Those big scary
    >>hackers peep outta der holes and use port scanners to find an open door.
    >>Sounds scary. They should invent something like a firewall to protect
    >>everyone. They should have newsgroups everywhere telling people where sites
    >>are, where they they can learn to close the freakin door. Oh sorry, maybe
    >>it's you living in a world of bad hackers...... because when they come to
    >>my door, they just get to play with my knob.
    >>
    >>wb
    >>

    > You could never imagine how much fun it was to play with the malicious
    > hackers and I miss the activity since it was a highlight in my life.
    > They showed me how to help other innocent victims whether it be a home
    > user, a corporation, business, etc.
    >
    > You hackers have pissed me off and this is the only reason you will
    > find me hanging around. Usenet is full of a bunch of losers and there
    > are so many other ways to get my point across on the net.
    >
    > Tracker
    > www.geocities.com/the_trackers

    Debbie if that was the highlight of your life...well..all I can say is
    you have a piss miserable life really :)

    dalt

    Dalton, Apr 30, 2004
  17. mailbox

    wb Guest

    Hackers are the equivalent in my world of a vandal. He/she throws a rock
    through a window because they know how. Knowledge is how you beat them, and
    if you can't do it on your own, you get the tools to do it. example: A
    firewall can isolate a threat and in most cases illuminate it so fast, I may
    not even know I've had the threat.

    You give too much credit to vandals, you're probably smarter than that.

    wb

    wb, Apr 30, 2004
  18. mailbox

    Mimic Guest

    "wb" <> wrote in message
    > Hackers are the equivalent in my world of a vandal. He/she throws a rock
    > through a window because they know how. Knowledge is how you beat them,

    and
    > if you can't do it on your own, you get the tools to do it. example: A
    > firewall can isolate a threat and in most cases illuminate it so fast, I

    may
    > not even know I've had the threat.
    >
    > You give too much credit to vandals, you're probably smarter than that.
    >
    > wb

    wow, you REALLY dont know alot do you

    Mimic, Apr 30, 2004
  19. mailbox

    ThePsyko Guest

    On 30 Apr 2004 in alt.hackers.malicious, "Mimic" <> made
    his/her contribution to mankind by stating in

    > "wb" <> wrote in message
    >> Hackers are the equivalent in my world of a vandal. He/she throws a
    >> rock through a window because they know how. Knowledge is how you
    >> beat them,

    > and
    >> if you can't do it on your own, you get the tools to do it. example:
    >> A firewall can isolate a threat and in most cases illuminate it so
    >> fast, I

    > may
    >> not even know I've had the threat.
    >>
    >> You give too much credit to vandals, you're probably smarter than
    >> that.
    >>
    >> wb

    > wow, you REALLY dont know alot do you
    >
    > --
    > Mimic
    >
    > ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
    > "Without knowledge you have fear. With fear you create your own
    > nightmares." "Alzheimer's, cheaper than rohypnol"
    > "There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand
    > Binary, and those that dont."
    > "He who controls Google, controls the world".

    well he did state that was how it is in *his world*. Stupid is as Stupid
    does I guess - just remind me to never vacation there

    --
    /(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

    ThePsyko
    Public Enemy #7
    http://prozac.iscool.net

    ThePsyko, Apr 30, 2004
  20. mailbox

    wb Guest

    Don't profess to, unless I work for you. I am not paranoid of hackers is
    all I'm saying. If I were that paranoid, I would just use the off button.

    wb

    wb, May 1, 2004