THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by techno, Dec 15, 2003.

  1. techno

    techno Guest

    Remember, you heard this from me first. Installing a backdoor for
    future and continued access to your computer system is simple once a
    computer system is compromised. Here are the "Malicious Hackers Best
    Kept Secrets"!
    They install a Trojan Horse which disables your anti-virus and firewall
    protection; also, they install a second set of their own hidden firewall
    application(s) to protect their Virtual Private Network(s). The point
    that I am trying to make is this, you can check your system for a
    Backdoor, Trojan Horse, Virus, or Worm until your blue in the face, you
    wouldn’t find any. The hackers own firewall application(s) can be
    installed on your hard drive in a hidden folder and the only way you
    would know it’s there is by going to your Control Panel, Folder Options,
    View, Show All Files and Folders (Windows ME and earlier).
    Windows keeps files and folders hidden by default so you don’t make
    changes to their important files. You need to View all Files and
    Folders on your computer to reveal what malicious hackers have installed
    without your knowledge. This will open your eyes and show you all the
    files and software applications now sitting on your hard drive. If you
    want to learn more about computer security, if you’re a beginner, one
    avenue is to read-up on configuring your mail and browsing
    applications. Google and Yahoo also have Newsgroups and message boards
    pertaining to the aforementioned. If utilizing a Windows platform, do
    some reading on configuring your Windows Internet Options both Internet
    and Local Settings. Also, spend time learning what applications in
    Windows are running and on what port they run on.

    What to learn about Computers, the Internet and Hacking, visit:
    geocities.com/hacking_internet_secrets.

    Tracker

    techno, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Idiot Alert

    In article <>, says...

    This person is a moron.

    Don't believe a word they write.

    --
    Colonel Flagg
    http://www.internetwarzone.org/

    Privacy at a click:
    http://www.cotse.net

    A: None, he just defines Darkness? as the new industry standard..."

    "...I see stupid people."

    Colonel Flagg, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Re: Idiot Alert

    "Colonel Flagg" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > In article <>, says...
    >
    > This person is a moron.
    >
    > Don't believe a word they write.

    You just made my morning.. clicked to see who had replied to one of "those"
    all-caps posts, saw the changed subject & burst out laughing..

    --

    Hairy One Kenobi

    in the first place. So there!

    Hairy One Kenobi, Dec 16, 2003
  4. Re: Idiot Alert

    In article <N3ADb.4135$>, abuse@
    [127.0.0.1] says...
    > "Colonel Flagg" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    > > In article <>, says...
    > >
    > > This person is a moron.
    > >
    > > Don't believe a word they write.

    > You just made my morning.. clicked to see who had replied to one of "those"
    > all-caps posts, saw the changed subject & burst out laughing..

    Figured it was easier and saved bandwidth of the other disclaimer that's
    the current norm.

    Glad to make your morning a little more bright :)

    About time for me to hit the sack tho... so no more flames and quit
    witted retorts....

    --
    Colonel Flagg
    http://www.internetwarzone.org/

    Privacy at a click:
    http://www.cotse.net

    A: None, he just defines Darkness? as the new industry standard..."

    "...I see stupid people."

    Colonel Flagg, Dec 16, 2003
  5. techno

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>, says...
    >[snip drivel]

    Abuse of usenet rules notice sent to geocities and msn with a copy of
    this spam.

    (Remove 999 to reply to me)

    Leythos, Dec 16, 2003
  6. "techno" <> wrote in message

    <snip Debbie's drivel>

    There, that's much more accurate.

    Charles Otstot, Dec 16, 2003
  7. techno

    Lady Layla Guest

    ROFL

    She is so adept and wonderful that she cant even post with the Tracker name
    anymore! One more email address gone.

    "techno" <> wrote in message

    <SNIPPED>

    Lady Layla, Dec 16, 2003
  8. techno

    Guest

    techno <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Remember, you heard this from me first.

    Liar! Why don't you respond to my review? Afraid to face the music?

    > What to learn about Computers, the Internet and Hacking, visit:

    Anyplace but ...

    > geocities.com/hacking_internet_secrets.

    , Dec 16, 2003
  9. > Remember, you heard this from me first. [...]

    Another pseudo to spread your idiocy? Another ISP who does not yet know
    what bullcrap you propagate?

    Ts ts ts... and still the old lies...

    By the way: STOP SPAMMING!

    --

    (Quote from one who found just the right words)

    USENET POST WARNING
    ====================
    The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka
    "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information,
    to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to
    your system. It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this
    person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person
    advises.

    (End Quote)

    Regards

    Tocis (commoner AT carcosa DOT de)
    For answers include HI-AK 523 in your email subject!

    Thore Schmechtig, Dec 17, 2003
  10. techno

    Alan P Guest

    Re: Idiot Alert

    Lol, love the way he's forwarded it to Microsoft.public.security

    Bill Gates must be turning in his grave :)

    "Colonel Flagg" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Alan P, Dec 17, 2003
  11. A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, techno <>
    wrote:

    > The point
    > that I am trying to make is this, you can check your system for a
    > Backdoor, Trojan Horse, Virus, or Worm until your blue in the face, you
    > wouldn't find any.

    Yes, it's all true.

    Many years ago, I also sought the Wyrm until my faced turned blue, as well as
    the rest of my body, especially my genitals.

    Later, the Hindus crowned me as their god Vishnu.

    http://www.artas.com/kama/mk017.jpg
    http://www.artoflegendindia.com/productimages/PBAAE011.jpg

    It is too bad that all the new followers I gained eventually killed
    themselves, the reason for this I have yet to fully comprehend, and it
    continues to weigh heavily on my mind to this day.

    --
    --=( Ö§âmâ ßíñ Këñ0ßí )=----- ----- --- - -
    Rebel Alliance Galactic Usenet News Service

    --= Ö§âmâ ßíñ Këñ0ßí =--, Dec 23, 2003