the best farce on pro wrestling....ever!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Feb 16, 2010.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    Although I personally detest the so called entertainment, I thought this
    particular stunt is worth mentioning.

    Jerry Springer in the ring? Well no not really. Just a good look a like.
    The event was more less entitled, "Intimate moments of pro wrestling".
    Several wrestlers, including women, appeared on stage.

    I didn't see it all. Just caught the last bit.
    It was "revealed" that one woman was not a woman. The most "revealing" fact
    was that one was pregnant.
    "Now I have the results of the paternity test."
    "Wait a minute Jerry, you can't have. It only happened 3 days ago."
    Envelope please.
    "And the winner is........."
    Which turns out to be one of the midget wrestlers who was not on stage. He
    comes out putting on a show.
    "Jerry" exits the ring.
    "Yo Jerry. This ain't about our intimate relationships. It's about yours.
    Some men like their women...........but you like your women.....young."
    As "Jerry" stands in front of the exit, the camera shows an old lady
    running up to him and planting loving kisses on him.

    Now that, is comedy.

    richard, Feb 16, 2010