    types and am keen to spread the good news about imagetogo.net What are
    the best mags to advertise in? What do diital photgraphers read, or
    are you all like me and just brows the news stands?

    Leslie Jones, Aug 10, 2004

  2. In message <>, Leslie
    Jones <> writes
    >I have just launched a website for use by digital photographers of all
    >types and am keen to spread the good news about imagetogo.net What are
    >the best mags to advertise in? What do diital photgraphers read, or
    >are you all like me and just brows the news stands?

    Not sure I would be enticed by a service advertising the creation of
    "disposable" web sites ("time-limited" might be a better description),
    but very slick nevertheless. Here's a listing of most of the UK photo
    magazines: http://www.dont-blink.net/luplinks.htm Make sure you check
    out the ePhotozine web site as well.

    -Lucrezia

    --