    VCD, SVCD, DVD, etc.) and Audio format(AC3, AAC, MP2, MP3, MP4, RA,
    WMA, etc.).
    http://www.youtubetoipod.org/cucuso...usoft-ultimate-dvd-video-converter-suite.html
    maysefooters, Dec 4, 2007

  2. maysefooters

    Neil Green Guest

    "maysefooters" <> wrote in
    message
    news:...
    > With the best all-in-one DVD and video conversion
    > software. you can
    > convert DVDs and videos to play on almost any
    > portable device
    > including iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, video capable MP3
    > players, video
    > capable mobile phones, and Pocket P.C., etc.
    > Meanwhile, it can also
    > support output almost any audio/video format
    > including Video
    > format(H264, MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, RM, 3GP, flv, SWF,
    > mpeg-1, mpeg-2,
    > VCD, SVCD, DVD, etc.) and Audio format(AC3, AAC,
    > MP2, MP3, MP4, RA,
    > WMA, etc.).
    > http://www.youtubetoipod.org/cucuso...usoft-ultimate-dvd-video-converter-suite.html

    Super will do all that, and it's free!
    Neil Green, Dec 4, 2007

  3. maysefooters

    sandy58 Guest

    sandy58, Dec 4, 2007
  4. maysefooters

    sandy58 Guest

    On Dec 4, 9:42 am, maysefooters <> wrote:
    > With the best all-in-one DVD and video conversion software. you can
    > convert DVDs and videos to play on almost any portable device
    > including iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, video capable MP3 players, video
    > capable mobile phones, and Pocket P.C., etc. Meanwhile, it can also
    > support output almost any audio/video format including Video
    > format(H264, MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, RM, 3GP, flv, SWF, mpeg-1, mpeg-2,
    > VCD, SVCD, DVD, etc.) and Audio format(AC3, AAC, MP2, MP3, MP4, RA,
    > WMA, etc.).http://www.youtubetoipod.org/cucusoft-ultimate-dvd-video-converter/cu...

    Are you donating it here free? I bet you ain't even GOTTIT!!! :) I
    HAVE! ALL of it with the numbers too. Neil, you want it? Free, mate? E-
    mail me. OK?
    sandy58, Dec 4, 2007
  5. maysefooters

    Neil Green Guest

    "sandy58" <> wrote in message
    > On Dec 4, 9:42 am, maysefooters
    > <> wrote:
    >> With the best all-in-one DVD and video conversion
    >> software. you can
    >> convert DVDs and videos to play on almost any
    >> portable device
    >> including iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, video capable
    >> MP3 players, video
    >> capable mobile phones, and Pocket P.C., etc.
    >> Meanwhile, it can also
    >> support output almost any audio/video format
    >> including Video
    >> format(H264, MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, RM, 3GP, flv, SWF,
    >> mpeg-1, mpeg-2,
    >> VCD, SVCD, DVD, etc.) and Audio format(AC3, AAC,
    >> MP2, MP3, MP4, RA,
    >> WMA,
    >> etc.).http://www.youtubetoipod.org/cucusoft-ultimate-dvd-video-converter/cu...

    > Are you donating it here free? I bet you ain't even
    > GOTTIT!!! :) I
    > HAVE! ALL of it with the numbers too. Neil, you want
    > it? Free, mate? E-
    > mail me. OK?

    Thanks anyway but Super is all I need.
    Neil Green, Dec 5, 2007
  6. maysefooters

    sandy58 Guest

    On Dec 5, 6:58 am, "Neil Green" <> wrote:
    > "sandy58" <> wrote in message

    > > On Dec 4, 9:42 am, maysefooters
    > > <> wrote:
    > >> With the best all-in-one DVD and video conversion
    > >> software. you can
    > >> convert DVDs and videos to play on almost any
    > >> portable device
    > >> including iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, video capable
    > >> MP3 players, video
    > >> capable mobile phones, and Pocket P.C., etc.
    > >> Meanwhile, it can also
    > >> support output almost any audio/video format
    > >> including Video
    > >> format(H264, MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, RM, 3GP, flv, SWF,
    > >> mpeg-1, mpeg-2,
    > >> VCD, SVCD, DVD, etc.) and Audio format(AC3, AAC,
    > >> MP2, MP3, MP4, RA,
    > >> WMA,
    > >> etc.).http://www.youtubetoipod.org/cucusoft-ultimate-dvd-video-converter/cu...

    > > Are you donating it here free? I bet you ain't even
    > > GOTTIT!!! :) I
    > > HAVE! ALL of it with the numbers too. Neil, you want
    > > it? Free, mate? E-
    > > mail me. OK?

    > Thanks anyway but Super is all I need.

    Good for you, Neil. Stick to what you like best. :)
    sandy58, Dec 5, 2007
  7. maysefooters

    Guest

    Aimersoft DVD to iPod
    1.The best DVD to iPod Ripper software that convert DVD to iPod

    Nano/ iPod Touch/ iPod Classic/iPod Video.
    2.Convert DVD movie to iPod formats including MP4, MPEG-4 and M4V,

    extract DVD audio to MP4, M4A, AAC, etc.
    3.with high quality and super fast speed. iPod Copy Manager embeded,

    transfer DVD movie to iPod Nano/Touch/Classic/Video without iTunes.

    4.Support multi-file conversion, allow you to merge several chapters

    into one file or rip a single chapter. Powerful video editing

    function, support video trimming, cropping, effect adjustment.

    5.Support photo capturing of the playing video, and save as jpeg,

    bmp.
    6. Fully support Dual-core or Multi-core processor, perfectly
    compatible with Windows Vista.

    You can download it for free from:
    http://www.aimersoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html

    Here is a guide will tell you how to convert it
    http://www.aimersoft.com/ipod-converter-suite.html
    , Dec 26, 2007