    GoodLuck .. for me it is over although I might take a look
    at MCT later...:)

    Saffa
    Saffa Kemokai, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Well, I guess the difficulty of each exam is relative to
    the exam taker. For me, both the AD exams were kindna of a
    walk-thru... no sweat. The 216, I had to take it twice and
    that makes the difference for me. All of the other exams
    were attempted once and I took 7 of them for the MCSA and
    MCSE combined. 216 is my beast ...:)

    Saffa

    beast...

    Saffa Kemokai, Jul 24, 2003