    --
    Adam Downie
    A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA

    Adam, Oct 1, 2003

  2. Adam

    bananos Guest

    Took it yesterday and i didnt have a score.
    Mine focused on DNS, DHCP, and RAS.

    bananos, Oct 1, 2003

  3. Adam

    jim Guest

    Certificate Server,DNS, IPRouting and it wouldn't hurt to
    brush up on your subnetting, supernetting (subnet
    summarization) It was 60 questions in 2:45 hours.

    jim, Oct 1, 2003
  4. Adam

    jimagin Guest

    Oh yeah,
    I took it with VUE and it only gave a Pass/Fail.

    jimagin, Oct 1, 2003
  5. Adam

    Tamoshius Guest

    The BEAST (216) (nice animal :))))

    Exam : 70-216
    Date : 2003.09.30
    Time from MS :137 minutes
    Result : Pass in aprox 42 minutes
    Tricks : Relay agent, DHCP, DNS, RIP, public/private
    interface, Unix.

    Hey, it was so easy... Simply know what you do. If you
    know it all will be OK. the easyest exam I passed. So, 2
    exams left to MCSE (now MCDBA) :))) The key thing is WHEN
    YOU DO, EXATLY KNOW WHAT YOU DO. If you a lucky it will
    not help, you must have SIMPLE experience in networking.
    Relax all will be OK.

    Tamoshius, Oct 2, 2003
  6. Adam

    rathore Guest

    rathore, Oct 2, 2003
  7. Adam

    Adam Guest

    Passed the Beast today.
    Loads on DNS and DHCP.
    Good luck all

    --
    Adam Downie
    A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA, MCSE 2k

    Adam, Oct 2, 2003
  8. Adam

    lazyadmin Guest

    Re: Beast? More like a kitten

    Not as hard as everyone states, at least IMO.

    It was the last exam I wrote for MCSE so maybe thats an advantage.

    Took 1 hour, no score given. DHCP, DHCP Relays, RRAS, DNS, Subnets and more
    DNS and RRAS.

    Good Luck

    Rod

    lazyadmin, Oct 2, 2003
  9. Congratulations

    There *are* harder exams but this is a toughie no doubt

    Marlin Munrow, Oct 4, 2003
  10. Adam

    -= Nenad =- Guest

    > Do microsoft let you see your score yet?

    I'w got score on 70-218, but two days latter (in another testing company) I
    didn't get score for 70-216.

    -= Nenad =-, Oct 7, 2003