The battle begins - US DoJ Versus the state of Arizona

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Jul 6, 2010.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/07/06/arizona.immigration.lawsuit/

    <quote>
    Arizona's law requires immigrants to carry their alien registration
    documents at all times and allows police to question the residency status
    of people in the course of enforcing another law. It also targets
    businesses that hire illegal immigrant laborers or knowingly transport
    them.
    </quote>

    Dear Mr. Holder:

    I would like to bring to your attention that it is not necessary for the
    state to make a law regarding alien visitors to carry the documentation
    they were give at all times.

    IT IS A DAMN US FEDERAL LAW!

    Further, the law defines quite clearly under what conditions officers may
    even ask for that documentation.

    While you scream and holler about a state interfering, federal agents from
    ICE are routinely entering businesses with no warrant and illegally
    detaining citizens purely to determine who is legally allowed to be in the
    country.

    I for one, applaud Jan Brewer for having the balls to sign the law.

    richard, Jul 6, 2010

  2. richard

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/6/2010 2:43 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/07/06/arizona.immigration.lawsuit/
    >
    > <quote>
    > Arizona's law requires immigrants to carry their alien registration
    > documents at all times and allows police to question the residency status
    > of people in the course of enforcing another law. It also targets
    > businesses that hire illegal immigrant laborers or knowingly transport
    > them.
    > </quote>
    >
    > Dear Mr. Holder:
    >
    > I would like to bring to your attention that it is not necessary for the
    > state to make a law regarding alien visitors to carry the documentation
    > they were give at all times.
    >
    > IT IS A DAMN US FEDERAL LAW!
    >
    > Further, the law defines quite clearly under what conditions officers may
    > even ask for that documentation.
    >
    > While you scream and holler about a state interfering, federal agents from
    > ICE are routinely entering businesses with no warrant and illegally
    > detaining citizens purely to determine who is legally allowed to be in the
    > country.
    >
    > I for one, applaud Jan Brewer for having the balls to sign the law.

    Relax, stress is detrimental to your health.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Jul 6, 2010

  3. richard

    Respondant Guest

    OldGringo38 wrote:

    > On 7/6/2010 2:43 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/07/06/arizona.immigration.lawsuit/
    >>
    >> <quote>
    >> Arizona's law requires immigrants to carry their alien registration
    >> documents at all times and allows police to question the residency
    >> status of people in the course of enforcing another law. It also
    >> targets businesses that hire illegal immigrant laborers or knowingly
    >> transport them.
    >> </quote>
    >>
    >> Dear Mr. Holder:
    >>
    >> I would like to bring to your attention that it is not necessary for
    >> the state to make a law regarding alien visitors to carry the
    >> documentation they were give at all times.
    >>
    >> IT IS A DAMN US FEDERAL LAW!
    >>
    >> Further, the law defines quite clearly under what conditions
    >> officers may even ask for that documentation.
    >>
    >> While you scream and holler about a state interfering, federal
    >> agents from ICE are routinely entering businesses with no warrant
    >> and illegally detaining citizens purely to determine who is legally
    >> allowed to be in the country.
    >>
    >> I for one, applaud Jan Brewer for having the balls to sign the law.

    > Relax, stress is detrimental to your health.

    As much as it pains me to say it, (IMO) RtS is correct if he agrees with
    Brewer/Arizona's *RIGHT* (and it IS within states rights) to enforce such a
    law. I also admire Brewer's courage to stand up to the libs. I live in NJ
    where we've been "feeling the pain" from another direction. But now that
    Governor Christie has grabbed the bull by the horns and refused to cave to
    Unions (schools or otherwise) I believe our future looks brighter. And
    that's REAL, "Hope and change" Not the bullshit the Obamatrons continue to
    readily consume.

    Respondant, Jul 6, 2010
  4. richard

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/6/2010 3:38 PM Just to please that super-ego, Respondant wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> On 7/6/2010 2:43 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:
    >>> http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/07/06/arizona.immigration.lawsuit/
    >>>
    >>> <quote>
    >>> Arizona's law requires immigrants to carry their alien registration
    >>> documents at all times and allows police to question the residency
    >>> status of people in the course of enforcing another law. It also
    >>> targets businesses that hire illegal immigrant laborers or knowingly
    >>> transport them.
    >>> </quote>
    >>>
    >>> Dear Mr. Holder:
    >>>
    >>> I would like to bring to your attention that it is not necessary for
    >>> the state to make a law regarding alien visitors to carry the
    >>> documentation they were give at all times.
    >>>
    >>> IT IS A DAMN US FEDERAL LAW!
    >>>
    >>> Further, the law defines quite clearly under what conditions
    >>> officers may even ask for that documentation.
    >>>
    >>> While you scream and holler about a state interfering, federal
    >>> agents from ICE are routinely entering businesses with no warrant
    >>> and illegally detaining citizens purely to determine who is legally
    >>> allowed to be in the country.
    >>>
    >>> I for one, applaud Jan Brewer for having the balls to sign the law.

    >> Relax, stress is detrimental to your health.

    > As much as it pains me to say it, (IMO) RtS is correct if he agrees with
    > Brewer/Arizona's *RIGHT* (and it IS within states rights) to enforce such a
    > law. I also admire Brewer's courage to stand up to the libs. I live in NJ
    > where we've been "feeling the pain" from another direction. But now that
    > Governor Christie has grabbed the bull by the horns and refused to cave to
    > Unions (schools or otherwise) I believe our future looks brighter. And
    > that's REAL, "Hope and change" Not the bullshit the Obamatrons continue to
    > readily consume.

    It will all work out for the best. Not to worry.

    OldGringo38, Jul 6, 2010
  5. richard

    chuckcar Guest

    "Respondant" <> wrote in

    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> On 7/6/2010 2:43 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:
    >>> http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/07/06/arizona.immigration.lawsuit/
    >>>
    >>> <quote>
    >>> Arizona's law requires immigrants to carry their alien registration
    >>> documents at all times and allows police to question the residency
    >>> status of people in the course of enforcing another law. It also
    >>> targets businesses that hire illegal immigrant laborers or knowingly
    >>> transport them.
    >>> </quote>
    >>>
    >>> Dear Mr. Holder:
    >>>
    >>> I would like to bring to your attention that it is not necessary for
    >>> the state to make a law regarding alien visitors to carry the
    >>> documentation they were give at all times.
    >>>
    >>> IT IS A DAMN US FEDERAL LAW!
    >>>
    >>> Further, the law defines quite clearly under what conditions
    >>> officers may even ask for that documentation.
    >>>
    >>> While you scream and holler about a state interfering, federal
    >>> agents from ICE are routinely entering businesses with no warrant
    >>> and illegally detaining citizens purely to determine who is legally
    >>> allowed to be in the country.
    >>>
    >>> I for one, applaud Jan Brewer for having the balls to sign the law.

    >> Relax, stress is detrimental to your health.

    > As much as it pains me to say it, (IMO) RtS is correct if he agrees
    > with Brewer/Arizona's *RIGHT* (and it IS within states rights) to
    > enforce such a law. I also admire Brewer's courage to stand up to the
    > libs. I live in NJ where we've been "feeling the pain" from another
    > direction. But now that Governor Christie has grabbed the bull by the
    > horns and refused to cave to Unions (schools or otherwise) I believe
    > our future looks brighter. And that's REAL, "Hope and change" Not
    > the bullshit the Obamatrons continue to readily consume.

    Nonsence. He's usurping federal authority. Something arguably called
    sedition by definition.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jul 6, 2010
  6. richard

    chuckcar Guest

    richard <> wrote in

    > http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/07/06/arizona.immigration.lawsuit/
    >
    > <quote>
    > Arizona's law requires immigrants to carry their alien registration
    > documents at all times and allows police to question the residency
    > status of people in the course of enforcing another law. It also
    > targets businesses that hire illegal immigrant laborers or knowingly
    > transport them.
    > </quote>
    >
    > Dear Mr. Holder:
    >
    > I would like to bring to your attention that it is not necessary for
    > the state to make a law regarding alien visitors to carry the
    > documentation they were give at all times.
    >
    > IT IS A DAMN US FEDERAL LAW!

    No, it's a law that you *don't* have to carry ID at all times. A Federal
    one.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jul 6, 2010
  7. richard

    Jordon Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 16:38:55 -0400, "Respondant"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> As much as it pains me to say it, (IMO) RtS is correct

    > Two things come to mind:
    >
    > A. A broken clock is right twice a day.
    > B. You know the saying about a room with infinite monkeys pounding on
    > a keyboard eventually turning out the works of Shakespeare. However in
    > this case, richard pounding on the keyboard, the theory is he will
    > eventually come up with something that's correct.

    I still won't believe it.

    Jordon, Jul 6, 2010
  8. richard

    Respondant Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 16:38:55 -0400, "Respondant"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> As much as it pains me to say it, (IMO) RtS is correct

    > Two things come to mind:
    >
    > A. A broken clock is right twice a day.
    > B. You know the saying about a room with infinite monkeys pounding on
    > a keyboard eventually turning out the works of Shakespeare. However in
    > this case, richard pounding on the keyboard, the theory is he will
    > eventually come up with something that's correct.

    Odd. Two things comes to my mind about you as well;

    A. You seem to be fixated on proving Chuckcar wrong at every instance.

    B. You seem to be fixated on proving 'RtS' wrong at every instance.

    Granted, they *ARE* both wrong in nearly every instance, but still, you seem
    more than a bit obsessed with yer "job".

    Just sayin'.

    Bill

    Respondant, Jul 6, 2010
  9. richard

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/6/2010 4:18 PM Just to please that super-ego, Evan Platt wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 16:38:55 -0400, "Respondant"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> As much as it pains me to say it, (IMO) RtS is correct

    > Two things come to mind:
    >
    > A. A broken clock is right twice a day.
    > B. You know the saying about a room with infinite monkeys pounding on
    > a keyboard eventually turning out the works of Shakespeare. However in
    > this case, richard pounding on the keyboard, the theory is he will
    > eventually come up with something that's correct.

    <g>

    OldGringo38, Jul 6, 2010
  10. richard

    chuckcar Guest

    "Respondant" <> wrote in

    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 16:38:55 -0400, "Respondant"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> As much as it pains me to say it, (IMO) RtS is correct

    >> Two things come to mind:
    >>
    >> A. A broken clock is right twice a day.
    >> B. You know the saying about a room with infinite monkeys pounding on
    >> a keyboard eventually turning out the works of Shakespeare. However
    >> in this case, richard pounding on the keyboard, the theory is he will
    >> eventually come up with something that's correct.

    > Odd. Two things comes to my mind about you as well;
    >
    > A. You seem to be fixated on proving Chuckcar wrong at every
    > instance.
    >
    > B. You seem to be fixated on proving 'RtS' wrong at every instance.
    >
    > Granted, they *ARE* both wrong in nearly every instance, but still,
    > you seem more than a bit obsessed with yer "job".
    >
    > Just sayin'.

    Provide statistical proof.

    Just saying.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jul 6, 2010
  11. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 21:24:24 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

    > Nonsence

    WTF?????

    Aardvark, Jul 7, 2010
  12. richard <Por qué no te callas?> said this via:

    > http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/07/06/arizona.immigration.lawsuit/
    >
    > <quote>
    > Arizona's law requires immigrants to carry their alien registration
    > documents at all times and allows police to question the residency
    > status of people in the course of enforcing another law. It also targets
    > businesses that hire illegal immigrant laborers or knowingly transport
    > them.
    > </quote>

    Yeah, but reasonably, if a wetback Cholo or Coochie-mama get stopped and
    are asked for their papers, they can say "Whoopsie, I left them at home"
    and some officers can go with them to verify their legal status...

    Only the ones who are illegal should be all bothered about it - or the ones
    who are legal, forgot their papers and have white girls locked in their
    basement/sex-slave-rooms - or tunnels over to Mexico - or Mary-J-Wanna grow
    rooms with sparkly, pungent, hypnotic dangerous substance growing up to
    take over the world and facilitate the Devil's coming reign right after the
    'Age of Grace' expires...

    Plus, it's the AZ taxpayers who have to pay for the bad ones. They
    *should* have the say in their own state. IMHO. In Phoenix, they should
    round up all the snowbird Canadians and make 'em clean up the litter on the
    highways and parking lots that is caused by their driving really slow and
    upsetting the USA legal citizens so bad that we have to yell and throw
    stuff out the vehicle windows at them... IMHO.

    I have a bumper-sticker that says "WELCOME to Arizona; NOW GO HOME!"
    I get this alot : "Kay-pasta, meester, uh uh uh, I thought thees was
    Colorado... Pork-A?"

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and