    You take turns, when you give the answer you get to post a band name of your choice for others to take a stab at.
    Here's a starter.
    Alternating Current Illumination Symphony
    The Modfather, Oct 19, 2005

  2. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    = recurrent faddy ray philharmonic
    Grinspoon =
    unholy, Oct 19, 2005

  3. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Um, no, not hardly. You can't post your own unless you get the last one right. So try again.
    The Modfather, Oct 20, 2005
  4. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    AC light blub band
    unholy, Oct 20, 2005
  5. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Damn, you're not real good at this. I'll call a do-over, maybe you're just not old enough... ???
    The band was: Electric Light Orchestra
    New band: Yellow and Blue Diurnal Period
    The Modfather, Oct 20, 2005
  6. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    something day time? I dunno... AH! GREENDAY! Did i get it right? If so, can anyone get:
    Involving many roots?
    XhArD, Oct 20, 2005
  7. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    COLOUR FULL DAY JUICE!!! man i do suck, i though we were supposed to guess the name of the no existant band :p
    unholy, Oct 20, 2005
  8. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    At least try and get the last one right Unholy.... Give it a go.
    XhArD, Oct 20, 2005
  9. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    treehuggers?
    unholy, Oct 20, 2005
  10. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    One chance for anyone else now, Unholy has had his go. I'll wait for Modfather to guess, then reveal the answer.
    XhArD, Oct 20, 2005
  11. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Greenday.
    Or
    Hilltop Hoods?????
    unholy, Oct 21, 2005
  12. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    How does Greenday or Hilltop Hoods have anything to do with having many roots? I think it's time to show the answer: ORGY. :p Rock on industrial heavy metal! ,\n/
    New band: Dark tone Sunday
    XhArD, Oct 21, 2005
  13. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Black Sabbath! Good one... Never heard of Orgy, how would "Having may roots" relate to Orgy though?
    new band name: Caucasian Undead
    The Modfather, Oct 21, 2005
  14. The Modfather

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Oh i got a good one... but i need to win first... oh well give this one a go...
    Band Name: 18+23=
    Gez, Oct 21, 2005
  15. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    WHITE ZOMBIE!!! :p And lots of roots means lots of f***ing doesn't it, which is exactly what an Orgy is. and to Gez, Sum 41. :p I'm such a musical know it all aye. Okay, next band... How about:
    "anger verses contraption"
    XhArD, Oct 21, 2005
  16. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    man i know nothing. i want a 50 / 50 eliminate half the bands that are wrong :p
    then i want to fone ross to tell me :p
    well heres my guess
    Rage Agianst the Machines?
    unholy, Oct 22, 2005
  17. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Correct :) now you have to choose a band for us to guess.
    XhArD, Oct 22, 2005
  18. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined: