    win32 version work find in vista64 fine.
    what is wrong?
    thx
    Richard, Jan 11, 2007

  2. Make sure you have the correct version of '.net framework' installed. (Prob.
    v. 2.0?) Scan your machine for Virus/Malware/Spyware. And make sure you
    execute the program from the correct directory - i.e. you may have to
    formally 'Install' the program? not just run it from your project directory.
    .. .

    Tony. . .

    "Richard" <> wrote in message
    > hi,
    > I comverted vc6 project to vc 2005 and compiled to x64 version.
    > I executed the x64 version in vista64 , but i got a error "The

    application

    Tony Sperling, Jan 12, 2007

  3. Richard

    98245137S Guest

    Re: "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click Ok to terminate the application." error message in vista 64

    How do you manually install programs?

    How do you initialize an antivirus program when no programs will run?
    Literally, the 0xc00000t7b message is ubiquitous across running all
    programs, including AVG 8.

    How do I save my web history and bookmarks?

    I transferred my documents to an external hard drive, though that
    probably now carries the virus.

    How do I eliminate the virus on that hard drive as well as the
    computer?

    --
    98245137S
    98245137S's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/142429.htm