The Answers Are Within

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by michael, Jun 16, 2005.

  1. michael

    michael Guest

    This company gives.

    WhatThis Company Gives.

    # 1. $25.00 For Signing Up To GreenZap under Payment Methods After Sign Up.
    # 2. under, the company, on the top blue links. you can download the Millionaire Mindset Secrets as a give away to just for linking here.

    http://sayyesssss.webwealth.us/index2.php

    Or Go To The Movie That Explans The Payout

    http://sayyesssss.webwealth.us/

    # 3. The Master Key Thought Creates Everything You Desire
    # 4. Think & Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill the Secrets To Riches
    # 5. The Science Of Gitting Rich, Financial Success Through Creative Thought
    # 6. As A Man Thinketh, by James Allen
    # 7. Napoleon Hills 13 success Principles
    # 8. Taking Stock A self-Asseswment Guide to Create a Fulfilling & Rewarding Life

    If Your Looking For Five Online Companies Under One Umbralla
    Click Here

    http://www.referralware.com/home.jsp/1475300426

    http://www.referralware.com/home.jsp/1475300326

    http://www.referralware.com/home.jsp/1475300226

    http://www.referralware.com/home.jsp/1475300626

    http://www.referralware.com/home.jsp/1475300526

    Or For Skateboard & Surfboard Products Click On

    http://www.airials.com

    ---
    MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050601215932L7s1GeD2

    michael, Jun 16, 2005

  2. michael wrote:
    > This company gives.
    >
    > WhatThis Company Gives.

    Is shit.

    I had a cousin one time who couldn't understand that this sort scheme is
    just pure unadulterated crap. She would go around saying things like
    "This is a golden opportunity for me to attain the level of wealth that
    I deserve." I strongly agreed with her.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 17, 2005

  3. michael

    SgtMinor Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:

    > michael wrote:
    >> This company gives.
    >>
    >> WhatThis Company Gives.

    > Is shit.
    >
    > I had a cousin one time who couldn't understand that this sort scheme is
    > just pure unadulterated crap. She would go around saying things like
    > "This is a golden opportunity for me to attain the level of wealth that
    > I deserve." I strongly agreed with her.

    Holds card to head, looks pensively: "I sense some bitterness here."

    --
    Easy for me to say. I'm a millionaire, at least in Turkish money.

    SgtMinor, Jun 17, 2005
  4. SgtMinor wrote:
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >> michael wrote:
    >>
    >>> This company gives.
    >>>
    >>> WhatThis Company Gives.

    >> Is shit.
    >>
    >> I had a cousin one time who couldn't understand that this sort scheme
    >> is just pure unadulterated crap. She would go around saying things
    >> like "This is a golden opportunity for me to attain the level of
    >> wealth that I deserve." I strongly agreed with her.

    > Holds card to head, looks pensively: "I sense some bitterness here."

    She's in a two story early American mobile home now. Well, at least they
    can add the other level later when they can afford it.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 17, 2005