    1. Advertising

  2. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    sobriquet, Apr 25, 2010

  3. sobriquet

    Rich Guest

    On Apr 24, 7:48 pm, sobriquet <> wrote:
    > On 24 apr, 19:22, Michael <> wrote:
    >
    > > On 2010-04-24 06:25:13 -0400, sobriquet said:

    > > >http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5511531/The_adventure_of_photography

    > > Spam-troll.
    > > --
    > > Michael

    > Ah.. you must be one of those rare photographers who hates
    > documentaries about photography?

    Did the people who produced that documentary approve its placement on
    a torrent site?

    Rich, Apr 25, 2010
  4. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    Who gives a ****? Get lost you hypocrite nazi cockroach!

    sobriquet, Apr 25, 2010
  5. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    On 25 apr, 16:06, George Kerby <> wrote:
    > On 4/25/10 6:35 AM, in article
    > ,
    >

    > "sobriquet" <> wrote:

    > >> Did the people who produced that documentary approve its placement on
    > >> a torrent site?

    > > Who gives a ****? Get lost you hypocrite nazi cockroach!

    > Ahhh! The tolerance abounds...

    With all due respect, I have zero tollerance for nazi cockroaches,
    sorry.

    sobriquet, Apr 25, 2010
  6. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    On 25 apr, 11:19, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    > On 2010-04-25 00:41:39 -0700, Rich <> said:

    > >> Ah.. you must be one of those rare photographers who hates
    > >> documentaries about photography?

    > > Did the people who produced that documentary approve its placement on
    > > a torrent site?

    > No, Our Dutch basement dweller is a self confessed thief.
    >
    > He maintains "bit strings", as he labels images, music, software, and
    > any other media, are out there in cyberspace for all to steal
    > regardless of ownership.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Savageduck

    You are very sick in your head if you think that bitstrings can be
    owned by people or corporations.

    sobriquet, Apr 25, 2010
  7. sobriquet

    OG Guest

    sobriquet wrote:
    > On 25 apr, 09:41, Rich <> wrote:

    >>> Ah.. you must be one of those rare photographers who hates
    >>> documentaries about photography?

    >> Did the people who produced that documentary approve its placement on
    >> a torrent site?

    > Who gives a ****?

    Most people here would.
    We create; people who rip off our creations are scum.

    OG, Apr 25, 2010
  8. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    On 25 apr, 17:45, OG <> wrote:
    > sobriquet wrote:

    > >> Did the people who produced that documentary approve its placement on
    > >> a torrent site?

    > > Who gives a ****?

    > Most people here would.
    > We create; people who rip off our creations are scum.

    You steal.. you nazi cockroaches think you have the right to steal
    images and claim ownership of things that belong to the public domain.

    All bitstrings belong to the public domain and people who claim
    otherwise have their head stuck up their arse so seep that they have
    lost all contact with reality.

    So here is a reality check for motherfucking nazi cockroaches like
    you.. try to steal this bitstring and let me know when you have
    succeeded in doing so:

    Or is it only bitstrings that are created by a digital camera that
    deserve protection from the intellectual property mafia?

    sobriquet, Apr 25, 2010
  9. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    On 25 apr, 17:34, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    > On 2010-04-25 07:24:58 -0700, sobriquet <> said:

    > >> No, Our Dutch basement dweller is a self confessed thief.

    > >> He maintains "bit strings", as he labels images, music, software, and
    > >> any other media, are out there in cyberspace for all to steal
    > >> regardless of ownership.

    > >> Regards,

    > >> Savageduck

    > > You are very sick in your head if you think that bitstrings can be
    > > owned by people or corporations.

    > Maybe I am sick in my head, but you are without doubt a thief.
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Savageduck

    You may be sick in your head, but you clearly are a nazi cockroach
    motherfucker.
    All nazi cockroach motherfuckers belong in jail until they learn to
    respect human rights.
    The freedom to exchange information is a human right that has a far
    higher priority than artistic rights to appropriate information and
    restrict others in their freedom to exchange information.

    sobriquet, Apr 25, 2010
  10. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    sobriquet, Apr 25, 2010
  11. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    On 25 apr, 18:03, sobriquet <> wrote:
    > All bitstrings belong to the public domain and people who claim
    > otherwise have their head stuck up their arse so deep that they have
    > lost all contact with reality.

    *sobriquet wipes off the foam from his mouth*

    so deep.. not so seep.

    sobriquet, Apr 25, 2010
  12. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    On 25 apr, 18:35, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    > On 2010-04-25 09:08:24 -0700, sobriquet <> said:

    > >> Maybe I am sick in my head, but you are without doubt a thief.

    > >> --
    > >> Regards,

    > >> Savageduck

    > > You may be sick in your head, but you clearly are a nazi cockroach
    > > motherfucker.
    > > All nazi cockroach motherfuckers belong in jail until they learn to
    > > respect human rights.
    > > The freedom to exchange information is a human right that has a far
    > > higher priority than artistic rights to appropriate information and
    > > restrict others in their freedom to exchange information.

    > Time to invoke Godwin. The nazis have arrived.
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Savageduck

    Time to crawl back under your rock, like the little nazi cockroach you
    are.

    sobriquet, Apr 25, 2010
  13. sobriquet

    Peter Guest

    > On 2010-04-25 09:40:48 -0700, sobriquet <> said:

    >> ph

    >> on

    >>> Time to invoke Godwin. The nazis have arrived.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Regards,
    >>>
    >>> Savageduck

    >> Time to crawl back under your rock, like the little nazi cockroach you
    >> are.

    > It seems that anybody who disagrees with your philosophy, is in your mind
    > a "nazi"
    >
    > Your use of the word, and I use word here because that is all it is to
    > you, seems ignorant of what 'nazis" truly are. For you it is just another
    > meaningless epithet. You have no idea of what a "nazi" is other than an
    > insult.
    > I have enough understanding of myself to know I am further from being a
    > "nazi" than you could possibly know. So in my case your attempted insult
    > is meaningless and impotent.
    >
    > So just to clear this up for you, I am not and never have been a "nazi".
    > You however, regardless of you rationalization, remain a cyber thief.

    An appropriate paraphrase of a Winston Churchill comment:
    Bessie, my dear, you are ugly, and what's more, you are disgustingly ugly.
    But tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be disgustingly ugly. :)

    Seriously why bother. We all know what he is.

    --
    Peter

    Peter, Apr 25, 2010
  14. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    On 25 apr, 19:55, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    > On 2010-04-25 09:40:48 -0700, sobriquet <> said:
    >
    > > On 25 apr, 18:35, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    > >> On 2010-04-25 09:08:24 -0700, sobriquet <> said:

    > > Time to crawl back under your rock, like the little nazi cockroach you
    > > are.

    > It seems that anybody who disagrees with your philosophy, is in your
    > mind a "nazi"

    It seems that you have your head stuck up your arse.

    > [.. babbling..]
    >
    > So just to clear this up for you, I am not and never have been a
    > "nazi". You however, regardless of you rationalization, remain a cyber
    > thief.
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Savageduck

    So just to clear this up for you:

    Piss off nazi cockroach!

    sobriquet, Apr 26, 2010
  15. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    On 25 apr, 20:46, "Peter" <> wrote:
    > "Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message

    > >> ph

    > >> on

    > >> Time to crawl back under your rock, like the little nazi cockroach you
    > >> are.

    > > It seems that anybody who disagrees with your philosophy, is in your mind
    > > a "nazi"

    > > Your use of the word, and I use word here because that is all it is to
    > > you, seems ignorant of what 'nazis" truly are. For you it is just another
    > > meaningless epithet. You have no idea of what a "nazi" is other than an
    > > insult.
    > > I have enough understanding of myself to know I am further from being a
    > > "nazi" than you could possibly know. So in my case your attempted insult
    > > is meaningless and impotent.

    > > So just to clear this up for you, I am not and never have been a "nazi".
    > > You however, regardless of you rationalization, remain a cyber thief.

    > An appropriate paraphrase of a Winston Churchill comment:
    > Bessie, my dear, you are ugly, and what's more, you are disgustingly ugly.
    > But tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be disgustingly ugly. :)
    >
    > Seriously why bother. We all know what he is.
    >
    > --
    > Peter

    Yes, why bother.. just ignore me if you don't like my postings or you
    disagree with my opinion.
    If you want to call me a thief for sharing information, fine.
    Feel free to call me a thief and I'll call you a nazi cockroach in
    return.

    Freedom of expression.. gotta love it!

    sobriquet, Apr 26, 2010
  16. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    On 25 apr, 23:47, George Kerby <> wrote:
    > On 4/25/10 11:17 AM, in article
    > ,
    >

    > "sobriquet" <> wrote:

    > >> You steal.. you nazi cockroaches think you have the right to steal
    > >> images and claim ownership of things that belong to the public domain.

    > >> All bitstrings belong to the public domain and people who claim
    > >> otherwise have their head stuck up their arse so seep that they have
    > >> lost all contact with reality.

    > >> So here is a reality check for motherfucking nazi cockroaches like
    > >> you.. try to steal this bitstring and let me know when you have
    > >> succeeded in doing so:

    > >> 110101110101101110001000100111100111111111111110001011

    > >> Or is it only bitstrings that are created by a digital camera that
    > >> deserve protection from the intellectual property mafia?

    > Forgot to answer the voices in your head?

    Gee.. what a witty remark.. did you come up with that all by yourself?
    Have you considered a career as a stand-up comedian?

    sobriquet, Apr 26, 2010
  17. sobriquet

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 07:24:58 -0700 (PDT), sobriquet <>
    wrote:
    : On 25 apr, 11:19, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    : > On 2010-04-25 00:41:39 -0700, Rich <> said:
    : >
    : >
    : > > On Apr 24, 7:48 pm, sobriquet <> wrote:
    : > >> On 24 apr, 19:22, Michael <> wrote:
    : >
    : > >>> On 2010-04-24 06:25:13 -0400, sobriquet said:
    : >
    : > >>>>http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5511531/The_adventure_of_photography
    : >
    : > >>> Spam-troll.
    : > >>> --
    : > >>> Michael
    : >
    :
    : You are very sick in your head if you think that bitstrings can be
    : owned by people or corporations.

    So you really ARE nuts? I thought the Duck was just having some fun at your
    expense. You must have to spend a lot of time in courtrooms.

    Bob

    Robert Coe, May 2, 2010
  18. sobriquet

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 04:35:27 -0700 (PDT), sobriquet <>
    wrote:
    : On 25 apr, 09:41, Rich <> wrote:
    : > On Apr 24, 7:48 pm, sobriquet <> wrote:
    : >
    : > > On 24 apr, 19:22, Michael <> wrote:
    : >
    : > > > On 2010-04-24 06:25:13 -0400, sobriquet said:
    : >
    : > > > >http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5511531/The_adventure_of_photography
    : >
    : > > > Spam-troll.
    : > > > --
    : > > > Michael
    : >
    : > > Ah.. you must be one of those rare photographers who hates
    : > > documentaries about photography?
    : >
    : > Did the people who produced that documentary approve its placement
    : > on a torrent site?
    :
    : Who gives a ****? Get lost you hypocrite nazi cockroach!

    Is this the P&S Troll? He seems to have the same way with words.

    Bob

    Robert Coe, May 2, 2010
  19. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    On 2 mei, 04:28, Robert Coe <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 07:24:58 -0700 (PDT), sobriquet <>
    > wrote:
    > : On 25 apr, 11:19, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    > : > On 2010-04-25 00:41:39 -0700, Rich <> said:
    > : >
    > : >
    > : > > On Apr 24, 7:48 pm, sobriquet <> wrote:
    > : > >> On 24 apr, 19:22, Michael <> wrote:
    > : >
    > : > >>> On 2010-04-24 06:25:13 -0400, sobriquet said:
    > : >
    > : > >>>>http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5511531/The_adventure_of_photography
    > : >
    > : > >>> Spam-troll.
    > : > >>> --
    > : > >>> Michael
    > : >
    > : > >> Ah.. you must be one of those rare photographers who hates
    > : > >> documentaries about photography?
    > : >
    > : > > Did the people who produced that documentary approve its placement on
    > : > > a torrent site?
    > : >
    > : > No, Our Dutch basement dweller is a self confessed thief.
    > : >
    > : > He maintains "bit strings", as he labels images, music, software, and
    > : > any other media, are out there in cyberspace for all to steal
    > : > regardless of ownership.
    > : >
    > : > Regards,
    > : >
    > : > Savageduck
    > :
    > : You are very sick in your head if you think that bitstrings can be
    > : owned by people or corporations.
    >
    > So you really ARE nuts? I thought the Duck was just having some fun at your
    > expense. You must have to spend a lot of time in courtrooms.
    >
    > Bob

    So you've got your head stuck up your arse? Piss off, nazi cockroach!

    sobriquet, May 2, 2010
  20. sobriquet

    sobriquet Guest

    On 2 mei, 06:09, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    > On 2010-05-01 19:41:30 -0700, Robert Coe <> said:
    >

    > > On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 04:35:27 -0700 (PDT), sobriquet <>
    > > wrote:
    > > : On 25 apr, 09:41, Rich <> wrote:
    > > : > On Apr 24, 7:48 pm, sobriquet <> wrote:
    > > : >
    > > : > > On 24 apr, 19:22, Michael <> wrote:
    > > : >
    > > : > > > On 2010-04-24 06:25:13 -0400, sobriquet said:
    > > : >
    > > : > > > >http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5511531/The_adventure_of_photography
    > > : >
    > > : > > > Spam-troll.
    > > : > > > --
    > > : > > > Michael
    > > : >
    > > : > > Ah.. you must be one of those rare photographers who hates
    > > : > > documentaries about photography?
    > > : >
    > > : > Did the people who produced that documentary approve its placement
    > > : > on a torrent site?
    > > :
    > > : Who gives a ****? Get lost you hypocrite nazi cockroach!

    > > Is this the P&S Troll? He seems to have the same way with words.

    > > Bob

    > Naah! He isn't the P&S troll.
    > I guess a lack of productive social interaction will do that to your
    > use of words, whether you operate from your mother's basement in the
    > USA of the Netherlands.
    >
    > He is a fine Netherlands example of basement dwelling troglodyte, going
    > by the name of Nick Sprakel.
    > <http://picasaweb.google.com/dohduhdah/Experimenteel#5282010159386521810>
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Savageduck

    Why don't you just crawl back under your rock, you little nazi
    cockroach!

    sobriquet, May 2, 2010