"The address was conducted as directed...in the silent mode."

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Unclaimed Mysteries, Jul 1, 2005.

  1. Next, people will be ordered to avert their eyes in his presence. Who
    does Bush think he is, Barbra Streisand?

    http://cryptome.org/bush-shush.htm

    Not always the most balanced source, but of course not EV-erybody can be
    like FAUX NEWS ...

    I think I'll conduct myself in the silent mode for a while. Seems to be
    the best wasy to stay out of trouble with the Regime. Meanwhile, here's
    an underrated patriot:

    http://teachingamericanhistory.org/library/index.asp?document=162

    He was so far ahead of his time the abolitionists just couldn't keep up.
    Why he was even for wimmin voting!

    Love,
    Corry
    http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

    Of course I went to law school. - Warren Zevon, "Mr. Bad Example"
    Unclaimed Mysteries, Jul 1, 2005