    I'm now FRONT OF HOUSE. No more cockeyed, gated little forums for me!
    From now on "the troubled" will speak about me instead of with me. As
    Janis said, "I'm going home."

    iL_weReo, Dec 5, 2008

  2. "iL_weReo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Maybe I'm missing something.

    Heh yeah ... your brains!

    J¡m ßéâñ, Dec 5, 2008

  3. iL_weReo

    Tony Guest

    In a heads-up debate you could've turned Obama into the monkey that he is
    and i'm not talking music like the monkies here.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Dec 5, 2008
  4. "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote in message
    > "J¡m ßéâñ" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "iL_weReo" <> wrote in message
    >>> Maybe I'm missing something.

    >> Heh yeah ... your brains!

    > I must tell you I'm "missing" lots of my old rock-n-roll records!

    Why? I thought your California Ham was supposed to obviate the need for
    them. If you really miss them that much though, I can sell you digital
    copies of mine :~)

    J¡m ßéâñ, Dec 5, 2008
  5. "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote in message
    > "Tony" <> wrote in message
    >> In a heads-up debate you could've turned Obama into the monkey that he is
    >> and i'm not talking music like the monkies here.
    >>
    >> iL_weReo wrote:
    >>
    >>> Maybe I'm missing something. I'm fair to a fault. I saw The Beatles,
    >>> The Doors, The Momas & The Popas, Jimi, Janis awl live. I'm TELLING
    >>> you Nuclear Warrior and the Wereo is a *much* better production.
    >>>
    >>> I've got an announcement to make. I'm now a professional speaker.
    >>> Guess what I'm speaking mostly of? Nuclear Warrior and the California
    >>> Jam Wereo. I'll soon be going to places like USC and Harvard and Yale

    By the way ... let us know how your campus visits turn out. It's nice to see
    that you are at least TRYING to move on from underage teenie-boppers to
    slightly older young females, but I think that most of them will have the
    good sense to recognize you for the leacherous old man that you are.

    J¡m ßéâñ, Dec 5, 2008
  6. iL_weReo

    zynteq7 Guest

    iL_weReo sayETH:
    ><snip>
    > I'm now FRONT OF HOUSE. No more cockeyed, gated little forums for me!
    > From now on "the troubled" will speak about me instead of with me. As
    > Janis said, "I'm going home."

    The psychiatric ward residents await you...

    zynteq7, Dec 5, 2008
  7. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Dec 5, 12:35 pm, zynteq7 <> wrote:
    > iL_weReo sayETH:><snip>
    > > I'm now FRONT OF HOUSE. No more cockeyed, gated little forums for me!
    > > From now on "the troubled" will speak about me instead of with me. As
    > > Janis said, "I'm going home."

    > The psychiatric ward residents await you...

    Anywhere they're willing to accept me.

    iL_weReo, Dec 5, 2008
  8. iL_weReo

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 12:35:21 -0500, zynteq7 <>
    wrote:

    >The psychiatric ward residents await you...

    His village called. They miss their idiot.

    Evan Platt, Dec 5, 2008
  9. zynteq7 <> invalidated this
    invalidity this using the always validly invalidated

    > The psychiatric ward residents await you...

    If by that YOU mean your club is accepting new members,
    then... IAWTP and Mary Xmas back attcha!

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*

    Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
    to the degenerate Hatfields and McCoys because peace is what the baby
    Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
    What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
    getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!

    http://congratulations-your-free-gift.notlong.com/

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 5, 2008
  10. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Dec 5, 1:24 pm, Evan Platt <>
    wrote:
    > On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 12:35:21 -0500, zynteq7 <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >The psychiatric ward residents await you...

    > His village called. They miss their idiot.

    Let's make the USA in the Wereo Village.

    iL_weReo, Dec 5, 2008
  11. iL_weReo propogated this using googlegroups.com:

    > Evan Platt <> wrote:
    >
    >> zynteq7 <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > The psychiatric ward residents await you...

    >> His village called. They miss their idiot.

    > Let's make the USA in the Wereo Village.

    MapQuest is an American country, according to
    a big percentage of Canadians polled who could
    be pried away from their holiday MAYONNAISE treats.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 5, 2008
  12. iL_weReo

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    iL_weReo wrote:
    > Maybe I'm missing something. I'm fair to a fault. I saw The Beatles,
    > The Doors, The Momas & The Popas, Jimi, Janis awl live. I'm TELLING
    > you Nuclear Warrior and the Wereo is a *much* better production.
    >
    > I've got an announcement to make. I'm now a professional speaker.

    You mean there are even dumber people than you who pay you to speak???

    > Guess what I'm speaking mostly of?

    The Walifornian Jam sandwich warrior?

    > I'll soon be going to places like USC and Harvard and Yale

    Only in your dreams or as a case study to psychiatric students.

    > and major corporations to speak about my life,

    Boring.

    > my book,

    ISBN number please

    > I want to pay royalites to everyone.

    Thanks. I'll take 10% please.

    > I believe there are a few
    > copyright clearance organizations I can have do the California Jam
    > clearance.

    You can't get copyright clearance for a recording you made of a radio
    broadcast.

    > I want to sell my CDs and DVDs at the back of house.

    Good luck. You might have more chance giving them away at the back of a
    dumpster.

    > As Janis said, "I'm going home."

    I wish someone would put you in one.....

    Desk Rabbit, Dec 5, 2008
  13. "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> propogated this using news:muj_k.745
    $:

    > "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    > wrote in message news:Xns9B6B875C24D68BuckyGram@216.151.153.44...
    >> iL_weReo propogated this using googlegroups.com:

    >>> Let's make the USA in the Wereo Village.

    >> MapQuest is an American country, according to
    >> a big percentage of Canadians polled who could
    >> be pried away from their holiday MAYONNAISE treats.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*
    >>
    >> Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
    >> to the degenerate Hatfields and McCoys because peace is what the baby
    >> Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
    >> What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
    >> getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!
    >>
    >> http://congratulations-your-free-gift.notlong.com/
    >>
    >> Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

    > Is this the REAL Bucky Breeder back with us?

    How long was I out?

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 6, 2008
  14. iL_weReo

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    >> iL_weReo wrote:
    >>> Maybe I'm missing something. I'm fair to a fault. I saw The Beatles,
    >>> The Doors, The Momas & The Popas, Jimi, Janis awl live. I'm TELLING
    >>> you Nuclear Warrior and the Wereo is a *much* better production.
    >>>
    >>> I've got an announcement to make. I'm now a professional speaker.

    >> You mean there are even dumber people than you who pay you to speak???
    >>
    >>> Guess what I'm speaking mostly of?

    >> The Walifornian Jam sandwich warrior?
    >>

    >>> I'll soon be going to places like USC and Harvard and Yale

    >> Only in your dreams or as a case study to psychiatric students.
    >>
    >>> and major corporations to speak about my life,

    >> Boring.
    >>
    >>> my book,

    >> ISBN number please
    >>

    >>> I want to pay royalites to everyone.

    >> Thanks. I'll take 10% please.
    >>
    >>> I believe there are a few
    >>> copyright clearance organizations I can have do the California Jam
    >>> clearance.

    >> You can't get copyright clearance for a recording you made of a radio
    >> broadcast.
    >>
    >>> I want to sell my CDs and DVDs at the back of house.

    >> Good luck. You might have more chance giving them away at the back of a
    >> dumpster.
    >>

    >>> As Janis said, "I'm going home."

    >> I wish someone would put you in one.....

    > Brong!

    Listen folks, the erudite words of a professional speaker.

    Scotty, if some idiot does ever book you to speak at a corporate event
    or University, when it comes to the questions and answers session (If
    anyone still has the will to live after listening to your drivel), they
    will tear you to shreds and spit you out in tiny pieces because your
    debating skills are zero.

    Desk Rabbit, Dec 9, 2008