    1. Advertising

  2. Annika1980

    Helen Guest

    Helen, Jun 19, 2008

  3. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Jun 19, 2008
  4. Annika1980

    Jon Pope Guest

    FANTASTIC ALL OF THE SHOTS WERE AWESOME

    Jon Pope, Jun 19, 2008
  5. Annika1980

    Draco Guest

    Draco, Jun 19, 2008
  6. Annika1980

    Jon Pope Guest

    THAT'S WHY WE THINK BRET IS THE GREATEST. Another Ansel Adams

    Jon Pope, Jun 19, 2008
  7. Annika1980

    Helen Guest

    On Jun 19, 11:10 am, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > On Jun 19, 10:06 am, Helen <> wrote:http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/989...12312http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/98912311
    >

    > > My God Bret, these images are SUPERB!  The detail is so stunning and
    > > realistic, it feels as if she's flying right out at you.
    > > Helen

    > Actually, she was.
    > Old photography trick ... just hang a string of Bluegills from the 400
    > f/5.6L and snap away.

    Yeah! Great idea Bret! Two thumbs up for those great shots and for
    feeding our fine feathered friends.

    Helen, Jun 19, 2008
  8. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Jun 19, 2008
  9. Annika1980

    Draco Guest

    On Jun 19, 12:58 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > On Jun 19, 11:55 am, Draco <> wrote:http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/989...12312http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/98912311
    >
    > > Some very cool shots and great timing with the light. Has to be early
    > > morning or early evening.

    > Yes, I took Alan Browne's advice and started going there at sunset.
    > I'd go in the morning, but I'd be shooting in the sun since I don't
    > have a boat.

    A boat? You have no need of a boat. You would just walk out there
    and shoot away. LOL ;-)

    Just some great images Bret. Keep at it.

    Draco

    Draco, Jun 19, 2008
  10. Annika1980

    John Guest

    John, Jun 19, 2008
  11. Annika1980

    m II Guest

    nntp.dsl.pipex.com wrote:

    > Oh God Bret, your pictures make me so ready, oh, oh, oh, AAAHHH Bret!

    Speaking to 'Pope' or 'Silverberg' ? Not that it matters, it's all Bret.

    mike

    --
    Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
    blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

    http://improve-usenet.org/

    m II, Jun 19, 2008
  12. Annika1980

    Mark Thomas Guest

    Mark Thomas, Jun 19, 2008
  13. Annika1980

    Jon Pope Guest

    LOL Mark I agree

    Jon Pope, Jun 19, 2008
  14. Annika1980

    Helen Guest

    On Jun 19, 6:15 pm, Mark Thomas <markt@_don't_spam_marktphoto.com>
    wrote:
    > Annika1980 wrote:
    > >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/98912313/original

    > >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/98912312

    > >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/98912311

    > Superb shots, Bret.  The light does make the difference.
    >
    > So, I guess I must be you also.. (O:
    >
    > Keep posting - it looks as though the mII/nntp troll is being driven
    > insane (a very short path..) and it is fun (but a little sad) to watch!

    We all respect honest critique whether it be good or bad. We learn
    through our mistakes and praise. But I agree that trolls really make
    it sad for everybody.

    Helen, Jun 20, 2008
  15. Annika1980

    Draco Guest

    On Jun 19, 4:28 pm, nntp.dsl.pipex.com <> wrote:
    > Helen <> wrote:
    >
    > > Yeah!  Great idea Bret!  Two thumbs up for those great shots and for
    > > feeding our fine feathered friends.

    > Somebody ought to feed you to our fine feathered friends - vultures.
    > Oh God Bret, your pictures make me so ready, oh, oh, oh, AAAHHH Bret!
    > Fucking twatty bitch.

    Someone should feed you some manners, you misbegotten sod. You may
    think that is the proper way to talk to someone but then I don't know
    your parents. I guessed you were raised somewhere taking a crap on
    someone else is the norm.

    So either be polite and prove that Brets images are not worth
    commenting on or just go away.

    Draco

    Draco, Jun 20, 2008
  16. Annika1980

    Draco Guest

    On Jun 20, 12:36 pm, nntp.dsl.pipex.com <> wrote:
    > Draco <> wrote:

    > >> Somebody ought to feed you to our fine feathered friends - vultures.
    > >> Oh God Bret, your pictures make me so ready, oh, oh, oh, AAAHHH Bret!
    > >> Fucking twatty bitch.

    > > Someone should feed you some manners, you misbegotten sod. You may
    > > think that is the proper way to talk to someone but then I don't know
    > > your parents. I guessed you were raised somewhere taking a crap on
    > > someone else is the norm.

    > > So either be polite and prove that Brets images are not worth
    > > commenting on or just go away.

    > Commenting on is one thing, but this ridiculous toadying female does
    > nothing but slobber all over him/her/it. He/she/it can apparently do no
    > wrong whatsoever, and all SHE can do is heap praise upon praise.  It gets
    > to be perfectly unbelieveable and tiresome after a very short time;
    > nobody can possibly find every single picture from one person to be so
    > unbelievably perfect.
    >
    > And anyway, who asked you, you hypocrite?  In a single sentence you say
    > that someone should feed ME some manners and then go on to call me a
    > misbegotten sod and talk about the proper way to talk to someone?  You are a twerp.- Hide quoted text -

    LOL Look at the pot calling a me a hypocrite? At the very least I did
    not claim you were anything but, what to me seemed, a misbegotten sod.
    If that isn't the case then I appologize to your parents. You are just
    a troll and one who hates every one else who likes someone elses work.
    Yes that person can be a bit over the top. But so what of it?? If that
    is the way she wants to express herself? Who are you to complain?
    Jealous?

    Well if you take offense to this, sorry. But friend are like
    treasures. They must be defended at all times.

    Draco

    Draco, Jun 20, 2008
  17. Annika1980

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:36:11 -0500, nntp.dsl.pipex.com <>
    wrote:
    : Draco <> wrote:
    :
    : > On Jun 19, 4:28 pm, nntp.dsl.pipex.com <> wrote:
    : >> Helen <> wrote:
    : >>
    : >> > Yeah!  Great idea Bret!  Two thumbs up for those great shots and fo
    : r
    : >> > feeding our fine feathered friends.
    : >>
    : >> Somebody ought to feed you to our fine feathered friends - vultures.
    : >> Oh God Bret, your pictures make me so ready, oh, oh, oh, AAAHHH Bret!
    : >> Fucking twatty bitch.
    : >
    : > Someone should feed you some manners, you misbegotten sod. You may
    : > think that is the proper way to talk to someone but then I don't know
    : > your parents. I guessed you were raised somewhere taking a crap on
    : > someone else is the norm.
    : >
    : > So either be polite and prove that Brets images are not worth
    : > commenting on or just go away.
    :
    : Commenting on is one thing, but this ridiculous toadying female does
    : nothing but slobber all over him/her/it. He/she/it can apparently do
    : no wrong whatsoever, and all SHE can do is heap praise upon praise.
    : It gets to be perfectly unbelieveable and tiresome after a very short
    : time; nobody can possibly find every single picture from one person
    : to be so unbelievably perfect.

    Do you really not get it? There isn't any "Helen". "She" is just one of Bret's
    alternate Usenet personae.

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Jun 21, 2008
  18. Annika1980