The 101 ROMANTIC SECRETS and TECHNICS

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by The 101 ROMANTIC SECRETS and TECHNICS, Sep 7, 2007.

  1. The 101 ROMANTIC SECRETS and TECHNICS

    This SECRETS and TECHNICS are right for you if:

    1. How to try to get a person you want,
    2. To make your partner love you more an more.

    If you want to know this 101 Romatic SECRETS, so you can get it per Paypal
    at:

    for only 9,99 US-Dollar / 7,99 EURO / 5,99 British Pounds (because of
    currencies, for fair prices)

    After payment you get the secrets per mail fast.

    You never will miss it
    BE (ONE OF) THE FIRST and better don´t telle it your neighbour
    (also it is better to know more than an another...)

    the week-end is coming...

    If you have an question you can mail me

    best regards

    The 101 ROMANTIC SECRETS and TECHNICS, Sep 7, 2007

  2. The 101 ROMANTIC SECRETS and TECHNICS

    CBIC Guest

    "The 101 ROMANTIC SECRETS and TECHNICS" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > The 101 ROMANTIC SECRETS and TECHNICS

    Save your money folks. You don't need 101 "technics." You only need the
    donkey punch and the dirty sanchez. These drive the ladies wild. Throw in
    the rusty trombone for a little variety and you're all set.

    CBIC, Sep 7, 2007

  3. The 101 ROMANTIC SECRETS and TECHNICS

    kpg* Guest

    > The 101 ROMANTIC SECRETS and TECHNICS

    pffftt

    All it takes is an MCP lapel pin.

    Only thing better is the MCNGP tattoo over the posterior.

    kpg*, Sep 7, 2007
  4. The 101 ROMANTIC SECRETS and TECHNICS

    kpg* Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in

    > "The 101 ROMANTIC SECRETS and TECHNICS" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >> The 101 ROMANTIC SECRETS and TECHNICS
    >>

    > Save your money folks. You don't need 101 "technics." You only need
    > the donkey punch and the dirty sanchez. These drive the ladies wild.
    > Throw in the rusty trombone for a little variety and you're all set.

    Whenever I'm around you I learn things I don't want to know.

    kpg*, Sep 7, 2007
  5. The 101 ROMANTIC SECRETS and TECHNICS

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in
    >

    >> "The 101 ROMANTIC SECRETS and TECHNICS" <> wrote in
    >> message news:...
    >>> The 101 ROMANTIC SECRETS and TECHNICS
    >>>

    >> Save your money folks. You don't need 101 "technics." You only need
    >> the donkey punch and the dirty sanchez. These drive the ladies wild.
    >> Throw in the rusty trombone for a little variety and you're all set.

    > Whenever I'm around you I learn things I don't want to know.

    That's all part of my charm. Now go home and treat your wife to the Danza
    slap.

    CBIC, Sep 7, 2007
  6. The 101 ROMANTIC SECRETS and TECHNICS

    Briscobar Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "The 101 ROMANTIC SECRETS and TECHNICS" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >> The 101 ROMANTIC SECRETS and TECHNICS
    >>

    > Save your money folks. You don't need 101 "technics." You only need the
    > donkey punch and the dirty sanchez. These drive the ladies wild. Throw in
    > the rusty trombone for a little variety and you're all set.

    Untrue. You also need the Dutch Rudder. And when no acceptable partner can
    be found (for example, you may be deserted on an island, or hideous), you
    also need The Stranger.

    Briscobar, Sep 7, 2007