  1. Well im not fooled. What it starts out appearing to be is what it
    really is.
    Wudyareckon ?
    Lukagain Cos Thistlebounce, Jun 1, 2004

  2. Lukagain Cos Thistlebounce

    Dogg Guest

    On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 23:11:17 +1200, Lukagain Cos Thistlebounce
    <> wrote:

    >Well im not fooled. What it starts out appearing to be is what it
    >really is.
    >Wudyareckon ?

    Isn't this kinda off topic? Anyway, I thought it looked like what they
    want you to think it looked like...but I have a very dirty mind.
    Dogg, Jun 1, 2004

  3. Dogg wrote:
    >>Well im not fooled. What it starts out appearing to be is what it
    >>really is.
    >>Wudyareckon ?

    > Isn't this kinda off topic? Anyway, I thought it looked like what they
    > want you to think it looked like...but I have a very dirty mind.

    indeed... me too.
    My wife was shocked the first time she saw it on tv.

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jun 1, 2004
  4. Lukagain Cos Thistlebounce

    Bb Guest

    "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <dave@no_spam_here_please.dave.net.nz> wrote in message
    > Dogg wrote:
    > >>Well im not fooled. What it starts out appearing to be is what it
    > >>really is.
    > >>Wudyareckon ?

    > > Isn't this kinda off topic? Anyway, I thought it looked like what they
    > > want you to think it looked like...but I have a very dirty mind.

    > indeed... me too.
    > My wife was shocked the first time she saw it on tv.
    >
    > --
    > Dave Hall

    I think we are being asked to believe that the adult male actor has a very
    boyish upper arm. I'm a non-believer myself.
    Bb, Jun 1, 2004