Tharzan the ape man

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Pikoro, Sep 10, 2003.

  1. Pikoro

    Pikoro Guest

    This has been written long ago, I already knew how events would unfold, and
    brutes are so predictable.
    I have compared lynching mobs to Nazi hordes, Russian pogromchiks,
    Inquisition tribunals or this assembly of chimps with gadgets.
    Midnight is close and, as usual, the inept challengers have not lived up to
    their pathetic rants.
    So you really thought Pikoro proved himself wrong by writing "through"
    instead of "throw"?
    How can you be so unbelievably stupid?
    I have set traps for idiots all along, from sending you to a website where
    you get hit when you fall in like a goof (you didn’t even realize it, so
    eager you were to go) to this trough where the whole Animal Kingdom eats
    shit now.
    And there is even a moron who wrote "spell *chequer*”. A cheque is what you
    need to write for me in order to stay with such despicable ignoramus.
    I am ready to put it through your ass now, for the last time.
    By definition, a "newsloon", as Tharzan dared call me in his ignorance, is
    somebody who cannot prove his wild claims.
    Lord Pikoro has always submitted proof "ad nauseam" of everything he wrote.
    Therefore, it is most incoherent to equate Pikoro with a newsloon.
    However, this is totally in accordance with what I predicted.
    Since prehistoric times, chimps are disturbed by intelligence and call it
    madness, they tend to cower together in order to control their fear of the
    unknown.
    This typical animal behaviour has been brought to its maximum expression in
    the subhuman mumblings of Tharzan.
    No wonder he is the undisputed King of the Apes.
    Tharzan, Lord Pikoro will gladly recognize your titles and accomplishments.
    AARRGG!! You were about to be miserably defeated and you issued your battle
    cry, as usual the whole Animal Kingdom came to your rescue and proved my
    point.
    Congratulations! I leave you in great company.

    Finally, I will teach something to whoever understands.
    We are all students in this world, there are no masters.
    The fool thinks that he can learn from books and smarter men; whilst the
    sage learns from everything, even the worst imbeciles.
    In the blind hatred of recent posts I can read an unmistakable signal that I
    am losing my time with incompetent apes.
    The Enlightened One (Buddha, from the Sanskrit “boddhi”) delivered his
    ultimate lesson when dying in his bed.
    He just laughed at his disciples.

    Salamun hiya hatta matla il fajr.
    Al Qur’an – Surat Il Fath
    Peace she is until the break of dawn.
    The Reading – Verses of Victory.

    Pikoro, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Pikoro

    Tharg Guest

    Pikoro the lame troll<>
    in message news:...
    > This has been written long ago, I already knew how events would unfold,

    and
    > brutes are so predictable.
    > I have compared lynching mobs to Nazi hordes, Russian pogromchiks,
    > Inquisition tribunals or this assembly of chimps with gadgets.
    > Midnight is close and, as usual, the inept challengers have not lived up

    > their pathetic rants.
    > So you really thought Pikoro proved himself wrong by writing "through"
    > instead of "throw"?
    > How can you be so unbelievably stupid?
    > I have set traps for idiots all along, from sending you to a website where
    > you get hit when you fall in like a goof (you didn't even realize it, so
    > eager you were to go) to this trough where the whole Animal Kingdom eats
    > shit now.
    > And there is even a moron who wrote "spell *chequer*". A cheque is what

    you
    > need to write for me in order to stay with such despicable ignoramus.
    > I am ready to put it through your ass now, for the last time.
    > By definition, a "newsloon", as Tharzan dared call me in his ignorance, is
    > somebody who cannot prove his wild claims.
    > Lord Pikoro has always submitted proof "ad nauseam" of everything he

    wrote.
    > Therefore, it is most incoherent to equate Pikoro with a newsloon.
    > However, this is totally in accordance with what I predicted.
    > Since prehistoric times, chimps are disturbed by intelligence and call it
    > madness, they tend to cower together in order to control their fear of the
    > unknown.
    > This typical animal behaviour has been brought to its maximum expression

    in
    > the subhuman mumblings of Tharzan.
    > No wonder he is the undisputed King of the Apes.
    > Tharzan, Lord Pikoro will gladly recognize your titles and

    accomplishments.
    > AARRGG!! You were about to be miserably defeated and you issued your

    battle
    > cry, as usual the whole Animal Kingdom came to your rescue and proved my
    > point.
    > Congratulations! I leave you in great company.
    >
    > Finally, I will teach something to whoever understands.
    > We are all students in this world, there are no masters.
    > The fool thinks that he can learn from books and smarter men; whilst the
    > sage learns from everything, even the worst imbeciles.
    > In the blind hatred of recent posts I can read an unmistakable signal that

    > am losing my time with incompetent apes.
    > The Enlightened One (Buddha, from the Sanskrit "boddhi") delivered his
    > ultimate lesson when dying in his bed.
    > He just laughed at his disciples.
    >
    > Salamun hiya hatta matla il fajr.
    > Al Qur'an - Surat Il Fath
    > Peace she is until the break of dawn.
    > The Reading - Verses of Victory.

    Please make up your mind "Lord Pikoro" (lol).

    Do you want the job or not?

    Tharg, Sep 10, 2003