    Updated every driver in the world, seems to be o.k at the mo, but doubtless
    I will have another problem tommorow. Nice to have you guys there.
    Where did you learn all this stuff?

    Bobby Tupper, Dec 27, 2003

  2. Bobby Tupper

    olfart Guest

    "Bobby Tupper" <> wrote in message
    news:bsksrd$gks$...
    <snip>.
    > Where did you learn all this stuff?

    From the guys in the group of course :)>)

    olfart, Dec 27, 2003

  3. Bobby Tupper

    Liz Guest

    "olfart" wrote:

    > "Bobby Tupper" <> wrote in message
    > news:bsksrd$gks$...
    > <snip>.
    > > Where did you learn all this stuff?
    > >

    > From the guys in the group of course :)>)

    I sent my first post to this newsgroup five years ago.
    RB#2, posted a LOL reply to me, it looked kind of dirty,
    so I did not reply. Now I know all the dirty words.

    Thank you, guys. :cool:

    Liz, Dec 28, 2003
  4. Bobby Tupper

    Boomer Guest

    "Bobby Tupper" <> wrote in

    > Thanx for earlier assistance. sent a reply but cannot see it.
    > Updated every driver in the world, seems to be o.k at the mo, but
    > doubtless I will have another problem tommorow. Nice to have you
    > guys there. Where did you learn all this stuff?

    Read this and other groups. Search Google.com, search Microsoft.com.

    Can't see your reply?

    If you are using OE please try this.
    F5 to refresh the page and View> Show All Posts
    or
    From the View menu choose Current View > Replies to my posts

    Use 'Help' for more tips on configuring OE

    If you still can't see the messages
    check the archive, for this group, at

    Need a better news server? Read through the groups below.
    alt.binaries.news-server-comparison
    alt.free.newsservers

    BTW this is not a "test" group.

    Boomer, Dec 28, 2003
  5. Bobby Tupper

    Sano Guest

    "Liz" <> wrote in

    > "olfart" wrote:
    >
    >> "Bobby Tupper" <> wrote in message
    >> <snip>.
    >> > Where did you learn all this stuff?
    >> >

    >> From the guys in the group of course :)>)

    > I sent my first post to this newsgroup five years ago.
    > RB#2, posted a LOL reply to me, it looked kind of dirty,
    > so I did not reply. Now I know all the dirty words.
    >
    > Thank you, guys. :cool:

    RB#2 has a warm spot in my heart too. Rrr, wait a minute! That's blood!
    <g>

    Sano, Dec 28, 2003
  6. Bobby Tupper

    Liz Guest

    "Sano" wrote

    > "Liz" <> wrote in
    >
    > > "olfart" wrote:
    > >
    > >> "Bobby Tupper" <> wrote in message
    > >> <snip>.
    > >> >

    > >> From the guys in the group of course :)>)

    > > I sent my first post to this newsgroup five years ago.
    > > RB#2, posted a LOL reply to me, it looked kind of dirty,
    > > so I did not reply. Now I know all the dirty words.
    > >
    > > Thank you, guys. :cool:

    > RB#2 has a warm spot in my heart too. Rrr, wait a minute! That's blood!
    > <g>

    I started writing in English in the mid 90's, so I had no idea what is
    LOL. BTW, I thought FOAD is a misspelled automobile. :eek:)

    Liz, Dec 28, 2003
  7. Bobby Tupper

    olfart Guest

    > I started writing in English in the mid 90's, so I had no idea what

    is
    > LOL. BTW, I thought FOAD is a misspelled automobile. :eek:)

    Where I come from it's also a truck - usually sitting in the front
    yard up on cinderblocks

    olfart, Dec 28, 2003
  8. Bobby Tupper

    Sano Guest

    "olfart" <> wrote in news:bsn1mo$ehhfk$1@ID-
    34582.news.uni-berlin.de:

    >> I started writing in English in the mid 90's, so I had no idea what

    > is
    >> LOL. BTW, I thought FOAD is a misspelled automobile. :eek:)
    >>

    > Where I come from it's also a truck - usually sitting in the front
    > yard up on cinderblocks

    Ah, FORD

    From
    Old
    Rusty
    Dodges

    Sano, Dec 28, 2003
  9. Bobby Tupper

    Liz Guest

    "Sano" wrote

    > "olfart" <> wrote in news:bsn1mo$ehhfk$1@ID-
    > 34582.news.uni-berlin.de:
    >

    > >> I started writing in English in the mid 90's, so I had no idea what

    > > is
    > >> LOL. BTW, I thought FOAD is a misspelled automobile. :eek:)
    > >>

    > > Where I come from it's also a truck - usually sitting in the front
    > > yard up on cinderblocks

    > Ah, FORD

    I love my TOYOTA, the car that would never die. :)

    Liz, Dec 28, 2003
  10. Bobby Tupper

    Boomer Guest

    Sano <> wrote in

    > "olfart" <> wrote in news:bsn1mo$ehhfk$1@ID-
    > 34582.news.uni-berlin.de:
    >

    >>> I started writing in English in the mid 90's, so I had no idea what

    >> is
    >>> LOL. BTW, I thought FOAD is a misspelled automobile. :eek:)
    >>>

    >> Where I come from it's also a truck - usually sitting in the front
    >> yard up on cinderblocks

    > Ah, FORD

    Fix Or Repair Daily = FORD!

    Boomer, Dec 28, 2003
  11. It was on Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:31:48 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Sano wrote:

    > "olfart" <> wrote in news:bsn1mo$ehhfk$1@ID-
    > 34582.news.uni-berlin.de:
    >

    >>> I started writing in English in the mid 90's, so I had no idea what

    >> is
    >>> LOL. BTW, I thought FOAD is a misspelled automobile. :eek:)
    >>>

    >> Where I come from it's also a truck - usually sitting in the front
    >> yard up on cinderblocks

    > Ah, FORD

    Ah FORD....is that the Japanese version? <g>

    --
    Linux User #: 305646.
    SuSE Linux Pro 9.0

    William Poaster, Dec 28, 2003
  12. Bobby Tupper

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:23:16 +0000, William Poaster wrote:

    >It was on Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:31:48 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
    >large jam doughnut, that Sano wrote:
    >
    >> "olfart" <> wrote in news:bsn1mo$ehhfk$1@ID-
    >> 34582.news.uni-berlin.de:

    >>> is
    >>>>

    >>> Where I come from it's also a truck - usually sitting in the front
    >>> yard up on cinderblocks

    >> Ah, FORD

    >Ah FORD....is that the Japanese version? <g>

    Hey! I _love_ my Honda. <g>

    --
    There are three types of people in this world - those who see the light,
    those who don't, and those who get a brief glance of it just as I slam

    Mara, Dec 29, 2003
  13. Bobby Tupper

    Boomer Guest

    Mara <> wrote in

    > On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:23:16 +0000, William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >>It was on Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:31:48 -0600, just as I was halfway
    >>through a large jam doughnut, that Sano wrote:
    >>
    >>> "olfart" <> wrote in news:bsn1mo$ehhfk$1@ID-
    >>> 34582.news.uni-berlin.de:

    >>> Ah, FORD

    >>Ah FORD....is that the Japanese version? <g>

    > Hey! I _love_ my Honda. <g>

    <AOL> Me too! </AOL>

    Boomer, Dec 29, 2003
  14. It was on Mon, 29 Dec 2003 00:09:07 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Boomer wrote:

    > Mara <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:23:16 +0000, William Poaster wrote:
    >>
    >>>It was on Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:31:48 -0600, just as I was halfway

    >>>Ah FORD....is that the Japanese version? <g>

    >> Hey! I _love_ my Honda. <g>

    > <AOL> Me too! </AOL>

    <Holding up hands & backing away>
    Ok girls, it was just a joke! Yeah, I know *only* just! <g>

    --
    Linux User #: 305646 - SuSE Linux Pro 9.0
    "Who still needs Windows XP?"

    William Poaster, Dec 29, 2003
  15. Bobby Tupper

    Boomer Guest

    William Poaster <> wrote in

    > It was on Mon, 29 Dec 2003 00:09:07 +0000, just as I was halfway
    > through a large jam doughnut, that Boomer wrote:
    >
    >> Mara <> wrote in

    >>> Hey! I _love_ my Honda. <g>

    >> <AOL> Me too! </AOL>

    > <Holding up hands & backing away>
    > Ok girls, it was just a joke! Yeah, I know *only* just! <g>

    *Bang*

    ;)

    Boomer, Dec 29, 2003
  16. Bobby Tupper

    Mara Guest

    On 29 Dec 2003 03:10:50 GMT, Boomer wrote:

    >William Poaster <> wrote in

    <snip>
    >> <Holding up hands & backing away>
    >> Ok girls, it was just a joke! Yeah, I know *only* just! <g>
    >>

    >*Bang*

    *fizz*

    Here, have a glass of champagne.

    "Then, we'll just look at WP real funny-like for a couple of days."

    ;)

    Mara, Dec 29, 2003
  17. Bobby Tupper

    Boomer Guest

    Mara <> wrote in

    > On 29 Dec 2003 03:10:50 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >
    >>William Poaster <> wrote in

    > <snip>
    >>> <Holding up hands & backing away>
    >>> Ok girls, it was just a joke! Yeah, I know *only* just! <g>
    >>>

    >>*Bang*

    > *fizz*
    >
    > Here, have a glass of champagne.

    Thank you. I will.

    > "Then, we'll just look at WP real funny-like for a couple of days."
    >
    > ;)

    Heh! Sounds like a plan to me. ;)

    Boomer, Dec 29, 2003
  18. Bobby Tupper

    Mara Guest

    On 29 Dec 2003 03:48:12 GMT, Boomer wrote:

    >Mara <> wrote in
    >
    >> On 29 Dec 2003 03:10:50 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >>
    >>>William Poaster <> wrote in

    >> <snip>
    >>>>

    >>>*Bang*

    >> *fizz*
    >>
    >> Here, have a glass of champagne.

    >Thank you. I will.
    >
    >> "Then, we'll just look at WP real funny-like for a couple of days."
    >>
    >> ;)

    >Heh! Sounds like a plan to me. ;)

    That'll work. <g> And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to fax my butt to
    Norway.

    "Could take a few hours - I don't have a fax machine."

    Mara, Dec 29, 2003
  19. Bobby Tupper

    Boomer Guest

    Mara <> wrote in

    > On 29 Dec 2003 03:48:12 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >
    >>Mara <> wrote in

    >>> <snip>

    >>> *fizz*
    >>>
    >>> Here, have a glass of champagne.

    >>Thank you. I will.
    >>
    >>> "Then, we'll just look at WP real funny-like for a couple of
    >>> days."
    >>>
    >>> ;)

    >>Heh! Sounds like a plan to me. ;)

    > That'll work. <g> And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to fax my
    > butt to Norway.
    >
    > "Could take a few hours - I don't have a fax machine."

    LOL!

    Boomer, Dec 29, 2003
  20. Bobby Tupper

    Sano Guest

    Boomer <> spluttered in

    >>>Thank you. I will.

    >>>Heh! Sounds like a plan to me. ;)

    >> That'll work. <g> And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to fax my
    >> butt to Norway.
    >>
    >> "Could take a few hours - I don't have a fax machine."

    > LOL!

    You-s guys' gotta stop smokin' that chit!

    Sano, Dec 29, 2003