  1. JOHN RIDLEY

    JOHN RIDLEY Guest

    thanks boy quick answer will have a look now
    JOHN RIDLEY, Jan 5, 2006

  2. JOHN RIDLEY

    Gordon Guest

    On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 12:25:04 +0000, JOHN RIDLEY wrote:

    > thanks boy quick answer will have a look now

    Who are you talking to and about what? Please reply to the original
    thread, quoting the post you are replying to.

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Ubuntu 5.10
    Gordon, Jan 5, 2006

  3. JOHN RIDLEY

    PuppyKatt Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 12:25:04 +0000, JOHN RIDLEY wrote:
    >
    >> thanks boy quick answer will have a look now

    > Who are you talking to and about what? Please reply to the original
    > thread, quoting the post you are replying to.

    He is thanking you for the link thaat you provided for him in his post
    titled "hopeless."

    PuppyKatt, Jan 5, 2006
  4. JOHN RIDLEY

    Gordon Guest

    ?

    Gordon, Jan 5, 2006
  5. Gordon wrote:
    > On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 12:21:50 -0600, PuppyKatt wrote:
    >

    >>"Gordon" <> wrote in message

    >>>Who are you talking to and about what? Please reply to the original
    >>>thread, quoting the post you are replying to.

    >>He is thanking you for the link thaat you provided for him in his post
    >>titled "hopeless."
    >>

    > ?

    Jesus H. Christ. Start using Windows and Outlook Express so you can
    follow a thread.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 6, 2006
  6. Rôgêr wrote:

    > Gordon wrote:
    >> On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 12:21:50 -0600, PuppyKatt wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Gordon" <> wrote in message

    >>>He is thanking you for the link thaat you provided for him in his post
    >>>titled "hopeless."
    >>>

    >> ?
    >>

    > Jesus H. Christ. Start using Windows and Outlook Express so you can follow
    > a thread.

    Threading's fine here in Linux/Pan, which is what he's using. Please eat
    our [tino] collective shorts. Thank you for shopping at 24hourMart. :)

    --
    Blinky Reg Linux User 297263
    Killfiling all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 6, 2006
  7. JOHN RIDLEY

    Mikey Guest

    Gordon wrote:

    > On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 12:21:50 -0600, PuppyKatt wrote:
    >
    > > "Gordon" <> wrote in message

    > >> Who are you talking to and about what? Please reply to the original
    > >> thread, quoting the post you are replying to.

    > > He is thanking you for the link thaat you provided for him in his post
    > > titled "hopeless."
    > >

    > ?
    >
    > --
    > Registered Linux User no 240308
    > Ubuntu 5.10
    > gordonDOTburgessparkerATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk
    > to email me replace the obvious!

    > hi everyone i am completly new to newsgroups not sure how they

    work a friend
    > of mine told me he downloads films and software from groupps but i

    cant
    > figure out how to do it can anyone help me please
    > sheila

    Have a look here for starters:
    http://www.dickalba.demon.co.uk/usenet/guide/index.html

    Mikey, Jan 6, 2006