    When are you taking your first exam V? And how many hours
    to you reakon you've spent on preparation?

    - James
    James, Sep 9, 2004

  2. James

    V. Guest

    Hi,

    My exam is due 6th Octobre at 2:00 PM. I asked to speed
    up things to pressure myself studying a bit.
    I'm not sure how long I studied on it, I started in July,
    but then I've moved to another appartment, I still need
    to work 8h a day (at least) etc. etc.
    My average is, let's say 2h a day (more in the weekend,
    less during the week) so take about 100h until now. I've
    read the book entirely and I started my own project.
    I've made some samples in the book, but they're so boring.

    After reading the book once I got 58% on the practice
    exams. My opinion is that you'll need to know some
    important details to get the required 70%.

    So that's what I'm doing now, looking up some details.
    I'll take another practice exam soon to see how I'm doing.

    Good luck 2 you.

    V.

    my

    V., Sep 9, 2004