thanks

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Maestro, Sep 4, 2003.

  1. Maestro

    Maestro Guest

    Unfortunately there is not a lot of professionalism in
    here. There are other groups dedicated to Microsoft
    products where your nephew can get an abundance of help.
    In here unfortunately, unless the questions are worded to
    the point that you almost have to know the answer before
    asking all he'll get is abuse. I gave up a long time ago
    on seeing anything related to MCSE (with a rare exception).

    idea

    Maestro, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Maestro

    KLXrider Guest

    On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 13:28:12 -0700, "Maestro" <>
    wrote:

    > I gave up a long time ago
    >on seeing anything related to MCSE (with a rare exception).

    But you are still here?

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18

    KLXrider, Sep 4, 2003

  3. And you're still a Jackass

    <>

    MCNGP r Punks, Sep 4, 2003
  4. Maestro

    S. O'Brien Guest

    and they say we have too much time on our hands? Geez kid... get a life!
    Our comments at least are either informative or creatively cutting... I
    think you need to reorganize your priorities.

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    S. O'Brien, Sep 4, 2003
  5. Maestro

    KLXrider Guest

    On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 14:15:04 -0700, "MCNGP r Punks" <>
    wrote:

    >And you're still a Jackass

    glad you noticed I was beginning to feel left out.

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18

    KLXrider, Sep 4, 2003
  6. Maestro

    Maestro Guest

    Oh, I'm not going away. Some of these post are very
    entertaining. But, that doesn't change the facts that I
    stated in my previous post.

    Maestro, Sep 9, 2003
  7. Maestro

    Maestro Guest