thanks

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Keyboard Cowboy, Sep 4, 2003.

  1. Good Try. Although you may have changed your name and
    email, you are the same person. The writing styles are
    identical. You did not capitalize the first letter in the
    subject in either post, nor do you capitalize any starts
    of sentances throughout either post. The only letter you
    capitalize below is "I", but then again, you reassured me
    that you are the same as Blatt by using a lower case "i"
    in the same sentance further on.

    Now, if you really are 16, I would suggest paying more
    attention in English class, working on capitalization of
    your sentences, and less time worrying about a cert that
    you don't have the qualifications for anyway. Come back
    when you are about... 35.

    Keyboard Cowboy MCNGP #14
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ERRARE HUMANUM EST, IN ERRORE PERSERVARE STULTUM!
    To error is human, to persist on it is stupid!

    idea

    Keyboard Cowboy, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Pathetic little people these MCNGP's are...
    Don't waste your time with them.

    Get your own life MCNGP, Sep 4, 2003

  3. "Get your own life MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > Pathetic little people these MCNGP's are...
    > Don't waste your time with them.

    You certainly waste a lot of time with us.

    --
    Fris "waist watcher" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 4, 2003
  4. Interesting, Cowboy...
    It does seem to be the same person. "Does it Matter" pretending to complain
    on behalf of "Blatt".
    Kendal Emery's reply to "Blatt" was tough, but relevant. Blatt seems to be
    trying to get by on just the Dumps and is wondering if there is a better
    way.
    I am tired of all the rubbish generated on this NG, but Blatt was asking for
    it.
    --

    Regards

    Slarty Bartfast

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:182a01c37302$61c7aab0$...

    Slarty Bartfast, Sep 5, 2003
  5. Keyboard Cowboy

    Aibak Guest

    You are right these MCNGP's guys are sucks

    -

    -

    Aibak, Sep 5, 2003
  6. Keyboard Cowboy