    battlenet accounts. I hear the new D2 patch is pretty cool :)

    Gordo
    A+ Certified
    Gordo, Nov 13, 2003

  2. On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:45:43 -0400, "Gordo" <> wrote:

    >Sup?
    >
    >Just passed my A+ and would like to recommend Mike's Book and CDs. I hope he
    >doesn't mind me calling him Mike, after reading the book and watching the
    >CDs TWICE, you feel like you know a guy.
    >My advice to those about to write, don't panic I did and now I feel kinda
    >stupid. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going be.
    >Anyhow -- Network+ here I come, but first back to my much neglected
    >battlenet accounts. I hear the new D2 patch is pretty cool :)
    >
    >Gordo
    >A+ Certified

    Congrats, Gordo! It's always great to hear that Mike's book and videos
    helped someone achieve their goals. I hope that getting the A+ cert
    proves useful in moving your career in the direction you want.

    Mike is on the road today, but I assure you that calling him Mike is
    no problem ... in fact, pretty much everyone calls him Mike. The only
    exception I can think of is our colleague Bambi, who calls him Sir.
    (Long story.)

    Have a great weekend, and feel free to toss back a pint of Guinness in
    Mike's honor if you feel so inclined. I'll keep an eye out for you
    over on alt.certification.network-plus ...

    Cheers,

    Cindy Clayton
    Total Seminars, LLC
    www.totalsem.com