THANKS FOR THE SPOILER SyVyNN11 wasRe: Cable + 10 days

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jen Jen, Dec 10, 2006.

  1. Jen Jen

    Jen Jen Guest

    SyVyN11 wrote:
    > It's been ten days since I had cable installed and I have a few
    > observations.

    > 2. On BattleStar Glatica, so Baltar is responsible for killing BILLIONS of
    > his fellow citizens and he get to **** a hot cylon (hot cylon? Lorne Green
    > is rolling in his grave). Then he almost kills the rest of them and he
    > gets a threesome with slutty six and Xena Warrior Cylon? Hey, I'm down
    > with the code of the guy, you do what you need to do to help a brother out
    > to get some pussy. But there are limits.

    I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT ONE YET DAMMIT! THANKS FOR RUINING IT FOR ME

    REPORTED TO NANAU FOR SPOILER ABUSE

    Jen Jen, Dec 10, 2006

  2. Jen Jen

    SyVyN11 Guest

    "Jen Jen" <> wrote in message
    > SyVyN11 wrote:
    >> It's been ten days since I had cable installed and I have a few
    >> observations.

    >> 2. On BattleStar Glatica, so Baltar is responsible for killing BILLIONS
    >> of
    >> his fellow citizens and he get to **** a hot cylon (hot cylon? Lorne
    >> Green
    >> is rolling in his grave). Then he almost kills the rest of them and he
    >> gets a threesome with slutty six and Xena Warrior Cylon? Hey, I'm down
    >> with the code of the guy, you do what you need to do to help a brother
    >> out
    >> to get some pussy. But there are limits.

    > I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT ONE YET DAMMIT! THANKS FOR RUINING IT FOR ME
    >
    > REPORTED TO NANAU FOR SPOILER ABUSE

    err. that was the first one. And every one since.

    bite me.

    SyVyN11, Dec 10, 2006

  3. Jen Jen

    Buttercup Guest

    Jen Jen wrote:

    > I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT ONE YET DAMMIT! THANKS FOR RUINING IT FOR ME
    >
    > REPORTED TO NANAU FOR SPOILER ABUSE<

    Have you had your meds today honey?

    Buttercup, Dec 10, 2006
  4. Jen Jen

    JJ Guest

    "Jen Jen" <> wrote in message
    > SyVyN11 wrote:
    >> It's been ten days since I had cable installed and I have a few
    >> observations.

    >> 2. On BattleStar Glatica, so Baltar is responsible for killing
    >> BILLIONS of
    >> his fellow citizens and he get to **** a hot cylon (hot cylon?
    >> Lorne Green
    >> is rolling in his grave). Then he almost kills the rest of them
    >> and he
    >> gets a threesome with slutty six and Xena Warrior Cylon? Hey,
    >> I'm down
    >> with the code of the guy, you do what you need to do to help a
    >> brother out
    >> to get some pussy. But there are limits.

    > I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT ONE YET DAMMIT! THANKS FOR RUINING IT FOR ME
    >
    > REPORTED TO NANAU FOR SPOILER ABUSE

    Hey, Jen Jen, SyVyN11 only posted this 'spoiler' to a.g.c. You
    'spoiled' it to 4 more groups....especially alt.battlestar-galactica.
    So, who's the idiot? Sheesh!
    JJ

    JJ, Dec 10, 2006