    better than a 3pm cup o coffee and scanning this newsgroup to catch up on
    all the flames that happened throughout the day...one of lifes simple
    pleasures for sure.

    Network Guru, Sep 15, 2005

  2. Sweet mother of god...
    Perhaps you should find a bit of spare time in your new life, and try
    getting out more.

    =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=, Sep 15, 2005

  3. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    > Some of you may or may not know, but I am starting a new job in two weeks
    > and won't be able to 'goof off' and read the newsgroups on the job for a
    > while. I've had fun reading this group over the years...always
    > entertaining.....helped me get through the day so many times...nothing
    > better than a 3pm cup o coffee and scanning this newsgroup to catch up on
    > all the flames that happened throughout the day...one of lifes simple
    > pleasures for sure.

    Congrats, NG. So just read/post from home. With that big new paycheck, you
    ought to be able to afford a whole new home network.

    How's the dating scene?

    Frisbee®, Sep 15, 2005
  4. Network Guru

    Briscobar Guest

    Network Guru <> rambled:

    > Some of you may or may not know, but I am starting a new job in two
    > weeks and won't be able to 'goof off' and read the newsgroups on the
    > job for a while. I've had fun reading this group over the
    > years...always entertaining.....helped me get through the day so many
    > times...nothing better than a 3pm cup o coffee and scanning this
    > newsgroup to catch up on all the flames that happened throughout the
    > day...one of lifes simple pleasures for sure.

    Congrats on the job, NG. Sorry to see you go...but I'm sure you'll be back.
    They always come back.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    MCNGP members will fix your car, free of charge. Ask us about it at
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Sep 15, 2005
  5. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > Congrats on the job, NG. Sorry to see you go...but I'm sure you'll be
    > back. They always come back.

    you can check out any time you want...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Why is "abbreviation" such a long word?

    Neil, Sep 15, 2005
  6. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Network Guru" <> say in

    > Some of you may or may not know, but I am starting a new job in two
    > weeks and won't be able to 'goof off' and read the newsgroups on the
    > job for a while. I've had fun reading this group over the
    > years...always entertaining.....helped me get through the day so many
    > times...nothing better than a 3pm cup o coffee and scanning this
    > newsgroup to catch up on all the flames that happened throughout the
    > day...one of lifes simple pleasures for sure.

    good luck with teh new gig NG. I'm sure you'll be back around...

    Neil, Sep 15, 2005
  7. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    > did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in
    >
    >> Congrats on the job, NG. Sorry to see you go...but I'm sure you'll be
    >> back. They always come back.

    > you can check out any time you want...

    but you can never heave.

    Frisbee®, Sep 15, 2005
  8. Network Guru

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Some of you may or may not know, but I am starting a new job in two weeks
    >and won't be able to 'goof off' and read the newsgroups on the job for a
    >while. I've had fun reading this group over the years...always
    >entertaining.....helped me get through the day so many times...nothing
    >better than a 3pm cup o coffee and scanning this newsgroup to catch up on
    >all the flames that happened throughout the day...one of lifes simple
    >pleasures for sure.

    All the best NG, hope all goes well.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 15, 2005
  9. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    >> Some of you may or may not know, but I am starting a new job in two weeks
    >> and won't be able to 'goof off' and read the newsgroups on the job for a
    >> while. I've had fun reading this group over the years...always
    >> entertaining.....helped me get through the day so many times...nothing
    >> better than a 3pm cup o coffee and scanning this newsgroup to catch up on
    >> all the flames that happened throughout the day...one of lifes simple
    >> pleasures for sure.

    > Congrats, NG. So just read/post from home. With that big new paycheck,
    > you ought to be able to afford a whole new home network.
    >
    > How's the dating scene?

    I post from home....but have always enjoyed READING at work to make the day
    go by. No matter how bad of a day i could be having, I'd always get
    entertained in this NG and feel better. I'm sure once I settle in on the
    new job, I'll be able to scan this ng, but it won't be for a few months.

    The dating scene has been slow....I was very busy between work and sneaking
    around inteviewing that I had to put it on the backburner for a while, but
    now I am back on the scene. I was recently turned down by a 40 yr old who
    desired children because "chemistry wasn't there"... I kinda get a laugh
    when a clock ticker rejects me...little do they know that no guy is
    interested in a washed up 40 yr old to start a family with....all they will
    get is a guy to play them for sex, if that.

    Network Guru, Sep 15, 2005
  10. Network Guru

    C Guest

    that is a poor excuse. you should establish habits early on your new job by
    showing active involvement in the advancement of your certification goals.
    oh yeah, congrats.

    C, Sep 16, 2005
  11. Network Guru

    C Guest

    you need to cut that age group in half. i'd take a dim-witted 22 year old
    who will believe anything to some used up broad lookin to get knocked up
    before it's too late.

    C, Sep 16, 2005
  12. Network Guru

    Neil Simpson Guest

    Network Guru wrote:
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    >>> Some of you may or may not know, but I am starting a new job in two
    >>> weeks and won't be able to 'goof off' and read the newsgroups on
    >>> the job for a while. I've had fun reading this group over the
    >>> years...always entertaining.....helped me get through the day so
    >>> many times...nothing better than a 3pm cup o coffee and scanning
    >>> this newsgroup to catch up on all the flames that happened
    >>> throughout the day...one of lifes simple pleasures for sure.

    >> Congrats, NG. So just read/post from home. With that big new
    >> paycheck, you ought to be able to afford a whole new home network.
    >>
    >> How's the dating scene?
    >>

    > I post from home....but have always enjoyed READING at work to make
    > the day go by. No matter how bad of a day i could be having, I'd
    > always get entertained in this NG and feel better. I'm sure once I
    > settle in on the new job, I'll be able to scan this ng, but it won't
    > be for a few months.
    > The dating scene has been slow....I was very busy between work and
    > sneaking around inteviewing that I had to put it on the backburner
    > for a while, but now I am back on the scene. I was recently turned
    > down by a 40 yr old who desired children because "chemistry wasn't
    > there"... I kinda get a laugh when a clock ticker rejects
    > me...little do they know that no guy is interested in a washed up 40
    > yr old to start a family with....all they will get is a guy to play
    > them for sex, if that.

    With that attitude, it's very difficult to understand why you would still be
    single!

    --
    Regards
    Neil

    Neil Simpson, Sep 16, 2005
  13. Network Guru

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Network Guru" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Some of you may or may not know, but I am starting a new job in two
    > weeks and won't be able to 'goof off' and read the newsgroups on the
    > job for a while. I've had fun reading this group over the
    > years...always entertaining.....helped me get through the day so many
    > times...nothing better than a 3pm cup o coffee and scanning this
    > newsgroup to catch up on all the flames that happened throughout the
    > day...one of lifes simple pleasures for sure.

    Congrats! Give 'em hell! You'll be back soon enough.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Sep 18, 2005