    I did not expect such generous treatment. Three cheers for SanDisk.

    ( Note: alas, I thought it was the camera, and bought a new one!!)

    rjf

    Bob Fusillo, Aug 30, 2004

  2. Bob Fusillo

    wendeebee Guest

    "Bob Fusillo" <> wrote in message
    news:8IJYc.87142$Fg5.78622@attbi_s53...
    > SanDisk has dazzled me with its customer service. I had an old 128mb

    Smart
    > Media card that was suddenly defective. I wrote asking them if such a card
    > could be repaired. Next day they replied, asking me the number of the card
    > and when and where I bought it - I could not remember, but guessed four or
    > five years ago, "online."
    >
    > To my surprise, the next day I got a note with a FedEx mailing label -
    > pre-paid - to send the card to them. Next day they let me know they had

    it;
    > the next day they FedExed a new one to me. Free.
    >
    > I did not expect such generous treatment. Three cheers for SanDisk.
    >
    > ( Note: alas, I thought it was the camera, and bought a new one!!)
    >
    > rjf

    Yay! So nice to hear stories of great service vs. the usual hassles. (I bet
    you wanted a new camera anyway!)

    --
    wendeebee
    @sympatico

    wendeebee, Aug 30, 2004

  3. Bob Fusillo

    Hunt Guest

    In article <8IJYc.87142$Fg5.78622@attbi_s53>, says...

    >SanDisk has dazzled me with its customer service. I had an old 128mb Smart
    >Media card that was suddenly defective. I wrote asking them if such a card
    >could be repaired. Next day they replied, asking me the number of the card
    >and when and where I bought it - I could not remember, but guessed four or
    >five years ago, "online."
    >
    >To my surprise, the next day I got a note with a FedEx mailing label -
    >pre-paid - to send the card to them. Next day they let me know they had it;
    >the next day they FedExed a new one to me. Free.
    >
    >I did not expect such generous treatment. Three cheers for SanDisk.
    >
    >( Note: alas, I thought it was the camera, and bought a new one!!)
    >
    >rjf

    Sorry about the camera, but it is nice to know that some mfgrs. still believe
    in customer service. Thanks for your observations.
    Hunt

    Hunt, Aug 31, 2004
  4. Bob Fusillo

    M. Souris Guest

    I've found them excellent for service. They replaced a year old Photo
    Viewer for me with no hassle at all.

    M. Souris, Sep 1, 2004