    John B Guest

    thanks everyone worked great

    John

    John B, Sep 3, 2007

  2. John B wrote:
    > thanks everyone worked great

    There's a Google Groups account that's just dyin' to see you again.
    It misses you.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 3, 2007

  3. John B

    John B Guest

    Don't like Google Groups, have used Outlook Express since windows 95.

    John

    John B, Sep 4, 2007
  4. John B

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 05:38:18 -0500, "John B"
    <> wrote:

    >Don't like Google Groups, have used Outlook Express since windows 95.

    *Whoosh*

    Evan Platt, Sep 4, 2007
  5. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 05:38:18 -0500, "John B"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Don't like Google Groups, have used Outlook Express since windows 95.

    > *Whoosh*

    No kidding. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 4, 2007