    to BeITCertified team and their product.Thanks And Regards. from
    Canada

    http://www.beitcertified.com/go.asp?v=67&ac=22
    CBi, Apr 23, 2009

  2. CBi

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    CBi wrote:
    > Hi , I got the dumps for Microsoft. Your dumps are pretty useful I
    > would better suggest your site as one of the best link ever for
    > certification exams. I would like to stay in touch with you ever. I
    > would take this as an opportunity to thank you once again for this
    > help.I have had great success with your material and all credit goes
    > to BeITCertified team and their product.Thanks And Regards. from
    > Canada
    >
    > http://www.beitcertified.com/go.asp?v=67&ac=22

    Hey CBi, do you know this dude named "Dj?" He used to live in Great
    Britain, but now he's in Canada, just like you! In fact, he sent a message
    today that was word-for-word identical to yours! How's that for a wild
    coincidence!
    FrisbeeĀ®, Apr 23, 2009

  3. CBi

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >CBi wrote:
    >> Hi , I got the dumps for Microsoft. Your dumps are pretty useful I
    >> would better suggest your site as one of the best link ever for
    >> certification exams. I would like to stay in touch with you ever. I
    >> would take this as an opportunity to thank you once again for this
    >> help.I have had great success with your material and all credit goes
    >> to BeITCertified team and their product.Thanks And Regards. from
    >> Canada
    >>
    >> http://www.beitcertified.com/go.asp?v=67&ac=22

    >Hey CBi, do you know this dude named "Dj?" He used to live in Great
    >Britain, but now he's in Canada, just like you! In fact, he sent a message
    >today that was word-for-word identical to yours! How's that for a wild
    >coincidence!

    paki's are so stupid, no wonder their country's sh*t.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2009
  4. CBi

    Neil Guest

    did you hear CBi <> say in news:f831e445-9ee0-45ce-817b-
    :

    > Hi , I got the dumps for Microsoft. Your dumps are pretty useful I
    > would better suggest your site as one of the best link ever for
    > certification exams. I would like to stay in touch with you ever. I
    > would take this as an opportunity to thank you once again for this
    > help.I have had great success with your material and all credit goes
    > to BeITCertified team and their product.Thanks And Regards. from
    > Canada
    >
    > http://www.beitcertified.com/go.asp?v=67&ac=22

    Speaking as a Canadian, I like to think our use of grammar is better than
    this. Still, I am sure that Microsoft would love to hear more of your
    experience with this firm. Please contact my good friend Tom Tips at
    . Gice him your MCP ID as that is one of the best
    mechanisms to stay in touch with Microsoft.

    --
    The InterNeil "you're an A$$fusker, fawan" MCNGP XXX
    Neil, Apr 26, 2009