Thank You to All

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?UmVkMTN4?=, May 19, 2007.

  1. Hi everyone,

    I am new to the discussions pages and have been having a good read through
    everything that interests me (MCSA-MCSE).

    I passed my 70-270 4 months ago and am currently studying for my 70-290 with
    the aim to get my MCSE within 2 years.

    Unfortunately my dad died last month and my study plans have fallen apart. I
    remember how proud he was when I got my MCP and know how proud he would have
    been when I do eventually get my MCSA and then the MCSE, even though he had
    no idea about computers himself!

    I only discovered this community yesterday, but after reading through your
    supportive discussions with others, it has renewed my drive to get my butt
    into gear and keep on trying and pushing myself to get qualified. I have gone
    from having no enthusiasm to feeling that I am not alone and that if I need
    help I can ask you guys!

    Thanks again and I hope I can help others on here in the future.

    Red13x
    (22/F/UK)

    =?Utf-8?B?UmVkMTN4?=, May 19, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UmVkMTN4?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Sorry to hear about your dad. The only thing I can say is that Life
    must go on and we must find our renewed zest for life all over again,
    when we lose someone so beloved. I'm glad that you have found yours.

    BTW, this here, is a usenet group hosted by M$. Some other groups you
    might find useful :

    - microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa
    - microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    ----