    you
    was ignore AIDS and dump crack cocaine into the ghetto to do it. You truly were
    a swell human being

    Vlvetmorning98, Jun 7, 2004

  2. By the end of his term, 138 Reagan administration officials had been convicted,
    had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for
    official misconduct and/or criminal violations. In terms of number of officials
    involved, the record of his administration was the worst ever.

    Vlvetmorning98, Jun 7, 2004

  3. Vlvetmorning98 wrote:
    > for giving up Saddam Hussein,

    In the 80s it was important to make less-than-ideal alliances to stop
    Soviet expansion, who fought throughout the world in proxy wars. At the
    time Saddam Hussein was considered by the rest of the world to be one of
    the most modern and democratic leaders in the Mid-East. The US did
    indeed supply Iraq with some weaponry, building materials, food aid,
    etc. However, what we gave to Iraq is a pittance compared to what
    France and Germany gave him.

    This makes about as much sense as calling FDR and Churhill traitors for
    making an alliance with Stalin in WW2 to fight Hitler.

    > the Taliban,

    Debunked. Saudi Arabia funded Bin Laden and other extreme Islamists in
    the 80s, we only funded native anti-Soviet Afghans. Bin Laden himself
    has said he neither received nor wanted US help.

    > and the Contras.

    Again, we made a less-than-ideal alliance to fight Soviet expansion.
    Far more people would have died had a communist government been
    installed there.

    > All you had to do
    > you
    > was ignore AIDS

    Tell me, what would have happened had Reagan swept everything off his
    desk and demanded that a task force be formed to wipe out AIDS? Do you
    honestly believe fewer people would have died? Or a cure had been found?

    It doesn't make sense to blame others for deaths from a disease which is
    so EASY TO PREVENT.

    > and dump crack cocaine into the ghetto to do it. You truly were
    > a swell human being

    Those in South America who have nothing to gain from supporting America
    have come out and said this CIA-Crack thing is a bunch of "crap."
    (their words) The San Jose Mercury News which first broke this "story"
    has since put out a formal retraction, as have the NYT and the WaPo.
    It's just another black helicopter story now, so when will it finally die?

    --
    "I like the cover: 'DON'T PANIC.' It's the first sensible thing I've
    heard all day."

    Grand Inquisitor

    Grand Inquisitor, Jun 7, 2004
  4. Vlvetmorning98 wrote:

    > By the end of his term, 138 Reagan administration officials had been convicted,
    > had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for
    > official misconduct and/or criminal violations. In terms of number of officials
    > involved, the record of his administration was the worst ever.

    This is a pasted quote right out of a book, and it is a very loose
    number that includes resignations. And if you want to play the
    guilt-by-association argument, I could do wonders with Bill Clinton.

    Grand Inquisitor, Jun 7, 2004
  5. Vlvetmorning98

    rwright Guest

    "Vlvetmorning98" <> wrote in message
    > for giving up Saddam Hussein, the Taliban, and the Contras. All you had to

    do
    > you
    > was ignore AIDS and dump crack cocaine into the ghetto to do it. You truly

    were
    > a swell human being

    How is it that so many are convinced that the LEFT is the compassionate
    side? UNREAL!

    rwright, Jun 7, 2004
  6. >How is it that so many are convinced that the LEFT is the compassionate
    >side? UNREAL!

    like I said: you're the ones that would rather see grown women kill themselves
    instead of having a simple abortion. Death penalty? A Republican/Christian
    Right idea all the way

    Vlvetmorning98, Jun 7, 2004
  7. X-No-Archive: Yes

    "rwright" <> wrote in message

    > How is it that so many are convinced that the LEFT is the compassionate
    > side? UNREAL!

    Please get your right-wing propoganda stereotypes correct.

    The Left are the "bleeding hearts."

    The Right are the "compassionate conservatives."

    Seminal Johnson, Jun 7, 2004
  8. Vlvetmorning98 wrote:

    >>How is it that so many are convinced that the LEFT is the compassionate
    >>side? UNREAL!
    >>

    > like I said: you're the ones that would rather see grown women kill themselves
    > instead of having a simple abortion. Death penalty? A Republican/Christian
    > Right idea all the way

    So it's compassionate to demand that a mother kill her baby so that she
    may live as she pleases, while the baby has no say? It's compassionate
    to let women kill their babies if it suits them, but killing rapists and
    murderers is wrong?

    Still waiting for you to respond to my posts, in which I debunked all
    your Reagan myths.

    Grand Inquisitor, Jun 7, 2004
  9. Vlvetmorning98

    Richard C. Guest

    "rwright" <> wrote in message
    :
    : "Vlvetmorning98" <> wrote in message
    : news:...
    : > for giving up Saddam Hussein, the Taliban, and the Contras. All you
    had to
    : do
    : > you
    : > was ignore AIDS and dump crack cocaine into the ghetto to do it. You
    truly
    : were
    : > a swell human being
    :
    : How is it that so many are convinced that the LEFT is the
    compassionate
    : side? UNREAL!
    :
    =======================
    They are only compassionate if you agree with their insipid view of the
    world.

    Richard C., Jun 7, 2004
  10. Vlvetmorning98

    Richard C. Guest

    : >How is it that so many are convinced that the LEFT is the
    compassionate
    : >side? UNREAL!
    : >
    :
    : like I said: you're the ones that would rather see grown women kill
    themselves
    : instead of having a simple abortion. Death penalty? A
    Republican/Christian
    : Right idea all the way

    ===================
    I still can't figure out what the hell you think you mean by that?

    Richard C., Jun 7, 2004
  11. Vlvetmorning98

    Justin Guest

    Vlvetmorning98 wrote on [07 Jun 2004 00:31:05 GMT]:
    > for giving up Saddam Hussein, the Taliban, and the Contras. All you had to do
    > you
    > was ignore AIDS and dump crack cocaine into the ghetto to do it. You truly were
    > a swell human being

    Get this shit out of a DVD newsgroup. WE DON'T CARE

    Justin, Jun 7, 2004
  12. >I still can't figure out what the hell you think you mean by that?

    Pro-lifers would rather have women perform abortions at home with coat hangers
    than legalize the procedure and let a professional take care of it. Our bodies,
    our choices

    Vlvetmorning98, Jun 7, 2004
  13. Vlvetmorning98

    > >How is it that so many are convinced that the LEFT is the compassionate
    > >side? UNREAL!
    > >

    > like I said: you're the ones that would rather see grown women kill

    themselves
    > instead of having a simple abortion. Death penalty? A Republican/Christian
    > Right idea all the way

    How the hell do YOU know what " I would rather see"?? Get a friggin clue
    shit for brains!

    rwright, Jun 7, 2004
  14. Vlvetmorning98

    Justin Guest

    Vlvetmorning98 wrote on [07 Jun 2004 20:41:16 GMT]:
    >>I still can't figure out what the hell you think you mean by that?

    > Pro-lifers would rather have women perform abortions at home with coat hangers

    I think you mean anti-choicer

    Justin, Jun 7, 2004
  15. Vlvetmorning98

    nickay420 Guest

    "Grand Inquisitor" <> wrote in message
    > Vlvetmorning98 wrote:
    > > for giving up Saddam Hussein,

    > In the 80s it was important to make less-than-ideal alliances to stop
    > Soviet expansion, who fought throughout the world in proxy wars. At the
    > time Saddam Hussein was considered by the rest of the world to be one of
    > the most modern and democratic leaders in the Mid-East. The US did
    > indeed supply Iraq with some weaponry, building materials, food aid,
    > etc. However, what we gave to Iraq is a pittance compared to what
    > France and Germany gave him.
    >
    > This makes about as much sense as calling FDR and Churhill traitors for
    > making an alliance with Stalin in WW2 to fight Hitler.
    >
    > > the Taliban,

    > Debunked. Saudi Arabia funded Bin Laden and other extreme Islamists in
    > the 80s, we only funded native anti-Soviet Afghans. Bin Laden himself
    > has said he neither received nor wanted US help.
    >
    > > and the Contras.

    > Again, we made a less-than-ideal alliance to fight Soviet expansion.
    > Far more people would have died had a communist government been
    > installed there.
    >
    > > All you had to do
    > > you
    > > was ignore AIDS

    > Tell me, what would have happened had Reagan swept everything off his
    > desk and demanded that a task force be formed to wipe out AIDS? Do you
    > honestly believe fewer people would have died? Or a cure had been found?
    >
    > It doesn't make sense to blame others for deaths from a disease which is
    > so EASY TO PREVENT.
    >
    > > and dump crack cocaine into the ghetto to do it. You truly were
    > > a swell human being

    > Those in South America who have nothing to gain from supporting America
    > have come out and said this CIA-Crack thing is a bunch of "crap."
    > (their words) The San Jose Mercury News which first broke this "story"
    > has since put out a formal retraction, as have the NYT and the WaPo.
    > It's just another black helicopter story now, so when will it finally die?
    >
    > --

    retract the story like msnbc and the AP censored certain details of the nick
    berg death like how he once workred at abu graihb (sp) ?
    and the CIA gave bin laden and al queda BILLIONS OF DOLLARS and trained them
    to kill soviets in the 80's... they used these skills to murder 3000
    american's on 9-11
    -- nickay

    nickay420, Jun 7, 2004
  16. Vlvetmorning98

    > Vlvetmorning98 wrote:
    >
    > >>How is it that so many are convinced that the LEFT is the compassionate
    > >>side? UNREAL!
    > >>

    > > like I said: you're the ones that would rather see grown women kill

    themselves
    > > instead of having a simple abortion. Death penalty? A

    Republican/Christian
    > > Right idea all the way

    > So it's compassionate to demand that a mother kill her baby so that she
    > may live as she pleases, while the baby has no say? It's compassionate
    > to let women kill their babies if it suits them, but killing rapists and
    > murderers is wrong?
    >
    > Still waiting for you to respond to my posts, in which I debunked all
    > your Reagan myths.
    >
    > --

    i don't know why people get so passionate about abortion... its not about
    you our I, it's about THEM, pregnant women in a crisis situation, weather it
    be financial, health, or age.

    the death penalty is simply STATE SANCTIONED MURDER. right wing ideologies
    are largely based on the bible, a book where people lived to be 900 years,
    lived in whales, and a woman gives birth without gettin dick. gimme me a
    break!

    nickay420, Jun 7, 2004
  17. Vlvetmorning98

    nickay420 Guest

    > for giving up Saddam Hussein, the Taliban, and the Contras. All you had to

    do
    > you
    > was ignore AIDS and dump crack cocaine into the ghetto to do it. You truly

    were
    > a swell human being

    thanks for establishing the worst economic policy since war bonds.

    there's this dude i know who left for his iraq tour recently - i really hate
    him... and i hope he comes back all crippled with a speech impediment and
    E.D.

    nickay420, Jun 8, 2004
  18. >there's this dude i know who left for his iraq tour recently - i really hate
    >him... and i hope he comes back all crippled with a speech impediment and
    >E.D.

    he's not the problem, unless he went on a tour for reasons other than college
    money

    Vlvetmorning98, Jun 8, 2004
  19. Vlvetmorning98

    nickay420 Guest

    nickay420, Jun 8, 2004
  20. Vlvetmorning98

    nickay420 Guest

    > >there's this dude i know who left for his iraq tour recently - i really

    hate
    > >him... and i hope he comes back all crippled with a speech impediment and
    > >E.D.

    > he's not the problem, unless he went on a tour for reasons other than

    college
    > money

    nope, he's really not... but i'm a prick

    nickay420, Jun 8, 2004