  1. Anne

    Anne Guest

    ..

    Anne, Feb 7, 2006

  2. Anne

    Gordon Guest

    Gordon, Feb 7, 2006

  3. Anne

    Gordon Guest

    Re: Gordon, Horny Cute Gay, Hardcore Assfucking

    Gordon <>, the gumming ne'er-do-well and
    indecent poo percolator who likes rough joey jimmying with dogs, and
    whose partner is a shag-bag with a contagious splittail, wrote in

    Gordon, Feb 7, 2006
  4. Anne

    Rectum Burn Guest

    "Gordon" <> said in news:44rjs6F3e3tfU1
    @individual.net:

    > Anne wrote:
    >> .nothing>

    > Who are you talking to and about what? This is NOT a chat room.
    >
    > Please QUOTE the post you are replying to.
    >
    > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    > http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
    >
    > Thank you.

    Rather anal, aren't you? Are you the group moderator for the parade of
    assholes who post here?

    Rectum Burn, Feb 8, 2006