    MCNGPers backed me up. The posting list was like a who's who of MCNGP,
    Frisbee, consultant,brat,ken and the list goes on and on. Thanks guys, I
    am so choked with emotion.

    Network Guru, May 6, 2004

  2. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in
    news:#:

    > Today, May 6, 2004 will go down as one of the proudest days (if not
    > THE proudest day) of my life.
    >
    > While lurking is the MCSE newsgroup, I observed a braindump posting.
    > I simply replied to it with an "A"
    >
    > Frisbee® followed it up with an "S"
    >
    > After his posting, others followed and later on in the morning Chalks
    > phrase was spelled out. I let out an emotional scream when Kat
    > finished it with an R at 11:41 AM. I was proud of the fact that
    > Frisbee and his fiefdom on MCNGPers backed me up. The posting list
    > was like a who's who of MCNGP, Frisbee, consultant,brat,ken and the
    > list goes on and on. Thanks guys, I am so choked with emotion.

    geek.

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, May 7, 2004

  3. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > "Network Guru" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Today, May 6, 2004 will go down as one of the proudest days (if not
    >> THE proudest day) of my life.
    >>
    >> While lurking is the MCSE newsgroup, I observed a braindump posting.
    >> I simply replied to it with an "A"
    >>
    >> Frisbee® followed it up with an "S"
    >>
    >> After his posting, others followed and later on in the morning Chalks
    >> phrase was spelled out. I let out an emotional scream when Kat
    >> finished it with an R at 11:41 AM. I was proud of the fact that
    >> Frisbee and his fiefdom on MCNGPers backed me up. The posting list
    >> was like a who's who of MCNGP, Frisbee, consultant,brat,ken and the
    >> list goes on and on. Thanks guys, I am so choked with emotion.
    >>

    > geek.
    >
    > Rowdy Yates, MCSE

    some people are easily amused. but then I was in the bunch that made NG a
    happy camper. I'm so ashamed....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 7, 2004
  4. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    Thank you Neil

    Network Guru, May 7, 2004
  5. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in news:efORAl8MEHA.3596
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Thank you Neil

    ah, fsck! you're welcome....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 7, 2004
  6. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Network Guru" <> wrote in news:efORAl8MEHA.3596
    > @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >

    > > Thank you Neil
    > >

    > ah, fsck! you're welcome....
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30

    Thanks again Neil for assisting me in celebrating the greatest day of my
    life. The dosages on my meds have been increased, the mcngp fiefdom is
    backing me up in the newsgroups, i am feeling good....life does not get any
    better than this!

    Network Guru, May 7, 2004
  7. Network Guru

    Brat Guest

    oooh I finally get an honorary mention

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat, May 7, 2004
  8. congrates

    On Thu, 6 May 2004 18:57:00 -0400, "Network Guru"
    <> wrote:

    >Today, May 6, 2004 will go down as one of the proudest days (if not THE
    >proudest day) of my life.
    >
    >While lurking is the MCSE newsgroup, I observed a braindump posting. I
    >simply replied to it with an "A"
    >
    >Frisbee® followed it up with an "S"
    >
    >After his posting, others followed and later on in the morning Chalks phrase
    >was spelled out. I let out an emotional scream when Kat finished it with an
    >R at 11:41 AM. I was proud of the fact that Frisbee and his fiefdom on
    >MCNGPers backed me up. The posting list was like a who's who of MCNGP,
    >Frisbee, consultant,brat,ken and the list goes on and on. Thanks guys, I
    >am so choked with emotion.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 7, 2004
  9. >Thanks again Neil for assisting me in celebrating the greatest day of my
    >life. The dosages on my meds have been increased, the mcngp fiefdom is
    >backing me up in the newsgroups, i am feeling good....life does not get any
    >better than this!

    Well, may be in the real world it does.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 7, 2004
  10. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    > congrates

    Thank you mr chalk. It is an honor to be congratulated by the person who
    coined the famous phrase for braindumpers.

    Network Guru, May 7, 2004
  11. >Thank you mr chalk. It is an honor to be congratulated by the person who
    >coined the famous phrase for braindumpers.

    And the term has been well used many times since those famous days,
    which incidently is almost three years ago.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 7, 2004
  12. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > >Thanks again Neil for assisting me in celebrating the greatest day of my
    > >life. The dosages on my meds have been increased, the mcngp fiefdom is
    > >backing me up in the newsgroups, i am feeling good....life does not get

    any
    > >better than this!

    > Well, may be in the real world it does.....

    What do you mean, "real world"???? There's something other than usenet?
    Where is it? What program do I need to access it?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 7, 2004
  13. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in message
    > oooh I finally get an honorary mention

    You are not honorary. You just *are*.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 7, 2004
  14. >> >Thanks again Neil for assisting me in celebrating the greatest day of my
    >> >life. The dosages on my meds have been increased, the mcngp fiefdom is
    >> >backing me up in the newsgroups, i am feeling good....life does not get

    >any
    >> >better than this!

    >> Well, may be in the real world it does.....

    >What do you mean, "real world"???? There's something other than usenet?
    >Where is it? What program do I need to access it?

    Oh god!!! Another dude who don't know how to connect to the 'Real
    World' network port 69999. Which dumps did you study from!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 7, 2004
  15. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Oh god!!! Another dude who don't know how to connect to the 'Real
    > World' network port 69999. Which dumps did you study from!!!!

    the best

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 7, 2004
  16. Network Guru

    Brat Guest

    gee thanks Kenny... burst my bubble why dont you... *sob*

    Brat, May 8, 2004
  17. Network Guru

    Mike T. Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    > > Oh god!!! Another dude who don't know how to connect to the 'Real
    > > World' network port 69999. Which dumps did you study from!!!!

    > the best

    it is real

    Mike

    Mike T., May 10, 2004