    Subject: Thank you for your payment
    From: <>
    To: <>
    Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 13:17:07 +1300

    GST Receipt

    Customer Id: XXXXX
    E-mail address:

    07/01/07 GST Number: XX-XXX-XXX

    Dear Jamie Genet,

    Thank you for the payment on your account with Actrix. This is to
    acknowledge that we have received payment of $0.00 which has been
    processed.

    Below are the details of your payment(s):

    If you would prefer not to receive notification of payments please let us know.

    If you have any questions regarding your account please send your questions to
    or phone us on 0800-228749.

    Best Regards,

    Actrix Networks Limited

    -------- End Forwarded Message --------

    Jamie Kahn Genet, Jan 7, 2007

  2. Jamie Kahn Genet

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
    > I like Actrix a lot, but this sort of stupid email makes me afraid
    > for the future :-D

    Their billing system hiccups a bit in the month that you change plans. As
    you pay in advance some is credited back. They charge for different
    components of the service seperately (see bill) and basically they're
    telling you that none of the refund was applied to that component.

    Yeah, I know, not the best way to do it. However, it's my opinion that it's
    about the only thing that Actrix are doing wrong from my extensive
    interactions with them.
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Jan 7, 2007

  3. Jamie Kahn Genet

    Shane Guest

    Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:

    > I like Actrix a lot, but this sort of stupid email makes me afraid for the
    > future :-D

    Print it and frame it :)

    Shane, Jan 7, 2007
  4. ~misfit~ <> wrote:

    > Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
    > > I like Actrix a lot, but this sort of stupid email makes me afraid
    > > for the future :-D

    Nah, I've not made any plan changes. I did recently make a payment,
    though. Not that you can tell from the above statement :-D

    Oh, and I agree about Actrix - I've only had good experiences, aside
    from this which is harmless silliness.

    Regards,
    Jamie Kahn Genet

    Jamie Kahn Genet, Jan 8, 2007
  5. Jamie Kahn Genet

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
    > ~misfit~ <> wrote:
    > > Their billing system hiccups a bit in the month that you change
    > > plans. As you pay in advance some is credited back. They charge for
    > > different components of the service seperately (see bill) and
    > > basically they're telling you that none of the refund was applied
    > > to that component.
    > >
    > > Yeah, I know, not the best way to do it. However, it's my opinion
    > > that it's about the only thing that Actrix are doing wrong from my
    > > extensive interactions with them.

    > Nah, I've not made any plan changes. I did recently make a payment,
    > though. Not that you can tell from the above statement :-D
    >
    > Oh, and I agree about Actrix - I've only had good experiences, aside
    > from this which is harmless silliness.

    Ahhh, OK. Maybe it's Actrix who have made changes. I've only seen this type
    of statement when something has changed.

    Cheers,
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Jan 8, 2007
  6. Jamie Kahn Genet

    Rob Guest

    "~misfit~" <> wrote in message
    > Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
    >> ~misfit~ <> wrote:
    >> > Their billing system hiccups a bit in the month that you change
    >> > plans. As you pay in advance some is credited back. They charge for
    >> > different components of the service seperately (see bill) and
    >> > basically they're telling you that none of the refund was applied
    >> > to that component.
    >> >
    >> > Yeah, I know, not the best way to do it. However, it's my opinion
    >> > that it's about the only thing that Actrix are doing wrong from my
    >> > extensive interactions with them.

    >> Nah, I've not made any plan changes. I did recently make a payment,
    >> though. Not that you can tell from the above statement :-D
    >>
    >> Oh, and I agree about Actrix - I've only had good experiences, aside
    >> from this which is harmless silliness.

    > Ahhh, OK. Maybe it's Actrix who have made changes. I've only seen this
    > type of statement when something has changed.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > --
    > Shaun.

    I get the same type of $0.00 from another provider, although it does
    actually charge me $0.89 on the invoice, but it is then rounded down to
    $0.00 . Really weird, but it isn't worth my time querying it.

    Rob, Jan 8, 2007