    information about the i560 printer.
    Have a Great Weekend my Friends.
    Thanks again. Mytho.

    mytho, Nov 22, 2003

  2. mytho

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 07:35:44 -0600, in
    <>
    mytho scrawled:

    >Hi My name is Mytho,
    >I live in the Woods and I know nothing
    >Thanks for Your links they are great,
    >I visited them and there is a lot of
    >information about the i560 printer.
    >Have a Great Weekend my Friends.
    >Thanks again. Mytho.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 22, 2003

  3. mytho

    gangle Guest

    This is horrendous: saying "you're welcome" to
    something calling itself "Mytho"? You fucking
    low-maintenance limeys piss me off. The only thing
    that pisses me off more is the disgusting image of
    Gary G. Taylor shoving a grease-dripping sausage
    into his pulsating piehole!

    "°Mike°" wrote

    --
    Check out my new website:

    gangle, Nov 22, 2003
  4. mytho

    °Mike° Guest

    I'll have to work on that some more, then, won't I?

    You're welcome in advance.

    On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 05:57:59 -0800, in
    <>
    gangle scrawled:

    °Mike°, Nov 22, 2003
  5. mytho

    gangle Guest

    F u c k y o u !

    "°Mike°" wrote

    gangle, Nov 22, 2003
  6. mytho

    CJ Guest

    Hi,

    many thanks, glad to have helped.

    CJ

    CJ, Nov 22, 2003
  7. gangle wrote:

    > This is horrendous: saying "you're welcome" to
    > something calling itself "Mytho"? You fucking
    > low-maintenance limeys piss me off. The only thing
    > that pisses me off more is the disgusting image of
    > Gary G. Taylor shoving a grease-dripping sausage
    > into his pulsating piehole!

    MMMMMMMMM ... SAUSAGE!
    smack smack smack

    lllllllllllllll
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Nov 22, 2003
  8. mytho

    gangle Guest

    ..............guh........uhhh................

    ........gwuh.....gwa.....gwaa.......gwaaa
    "Gary G. Taylor" wrote a
    > gangle wrote: a
    > > This is horrendous: saying "you're welcome" to
    > > something calling itself "Mytho"? You fucking
    > > low-maintenance limeys piss me off. The only thing
    > > that pisses me off more is the disgusting image of
    > > Gary G. Taylor shoving a grease-dripping sausage
    > > into his pulsating piehole! a

    > MMMMMMMMM ... SAUSAGE! a
    > smack smack smack a
    >
    > d a
    > 0
    > 0 a
    > 0
    > 0
    > 0
    > 0 a
    > lllllllllllllll
    > - a
    > Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    > gary at donavan dot org / http:// geetee dot donavan dot org
    > "The two most abundant things in the universe
    > are hydrogen and stupidity." --Harlan Ellison

    aaa
    aaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa