Thank you America!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Nov 5, 2008.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    If you think Bush was bad, you ain't seen nuthin yet.

    Obama will **** us over good, rake us over the coals and stab us in
    the back frequently.
    He will be a major **** up.

    Within the next two years be prepared for Obama to be removed from
    office much the same way JFK was. There are white supremacy groups in
    this nation who do not want to see a black man in the office.

    The only reason he has become so popular is that because the media
    found him to be the ideal spotlight of interest. The media focused so
    much of their attention on him, Americans were given no other chances
    to even hear the other candidates. Even in the debates, Obama was
    given the focal point to much.

    So thank you America for screwing me.
     
    richard, Nov 5, 2008
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. richard

    Buffalo Guest

    richard wrote:
    > If you think Bush was bad, you ain't seen nuthin yet.
    >
    > Obama will **** us over good, rake us over the coals and stab us in
    > the back frequently.
    > He will be a major **** up.
    >
    > Within the next two years be prepared for Obama to be removed from
    > office much the same way JFK was. There are white supremacy groups in
    > this nation who do not want to see a black man in the office.
    >
    > The only reason he has become so popular is that because the media
    > found him to be the ideal spotlight of interest. The media focused so
    > much of their attention on him, Americans were given no other chances
    > to even hear the other candidates. Even in the debates, Obama was
    > given the focal point to much.
    >
    > So thank you America for screwing me.


    You deserve much worse.
     
    Buffalo, Nov 5, 2008
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. §ñühwØ£f, Nov 5, 2008
    #3
  4. richard

    Vipera berus Guest

    richard wrote:
    > If you think Bush was bad, you ain't seen nuthin yet.
    >

    http://www.iftheworldcouldvote.com/results

    Barack Obama 87.3% (758,041 votes)
    John McCain 12.7% (110,103 votes)



    Total number of votes: 868,144
    Countries voted from: 213
     
    Vipera berus, Nov 5, 2008
    #4
  5. §ñühwØ£f <> wrote in
    news:p:

    > On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 07:07:02 -0800, richard
    > told Scarlet he don't know nufin' 'bout birfing no babies :
    >
    >> If you think Bush was bad, you ain't seen nuthin yet.
    >>

    > Shut up you fucking pinhead.
    >
    > http://www.commondreams.org/view/2008/11/04-5


    No Shit! I mean "NO F#@KING SHIT!"

    I think there ought to be some sort of interim/transitional government and
    invoke Marshall law, lock down all the Federal banks, Ft. Knox, the White
    House, all government funds and/or funding, monitor international traffic
    by land, sea and air... to make sure Bush, his family and his "friends"
    don't steal everything else they've left behind and move to Dubai, or some
    such finale... At least Hitler did the honorable bullet, or whatever. It
    is seriously worth watching because our ["liberal", or "not so much"]
    media, but supposedly "5th Estate" is going to be typically so busy patting
    themselves on the backs and trying to look important that the primary focus
    is going to be off of that current gang of thugs who've been screwing up
    our national interests for the last 8 years -- and causing major whiney-
    disruptions for the 8 years previous to these... and oh, what a mess
    they've made of things.

    Hold on to yer hats... that's all I'm saying... and watch those mo-f@#ckers
    like never before. And I mean pepper your congressmen and Senators with
    warnings and concerns and whatever they never listened to before, because
    I'd bet your Uncle Willy's clown suit that they'll listen now.

    HTH BTB OPM L&N J&B 7up, etc.

    --

    I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and I'm probably NOT your "baby-daddy".

    [Your link(s) here - reasonable prices - current FX rates]

    www.theonion.com/content/news/bush_can_i_stop_being_president
     
    Bucky Breeder, Nov 5, 2008
    #5
  6. For the first time in my adult life I am embarrassed to be an American!

    "richard" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > If you think Bush was bad, you ain't seen nuthin yet.
    >
    > Obama will **** us over good, rake us over the coals and stab us in
    > the back frequently.
    > He will be a major **** up.
    >
    > Within the next two years be prepared for Obama to be removed from
    > office much the same way JFK was. There are white supremacy groups in
    > this nation who do not want to see a black man in the office.
    >
    > The only reason he has become so popular is that because the media
    > found him to be the ideal spotlight of interest. The media focused so
    > much of their attention on him, Americans were given no other chances
    > to even hear the other candidates. Even in the debates, Obama was
    > given the focal point to much.
    >
    > So thank you America for screwing me.
    >
     
    TheStoneCrusher, Nov 5, 2008
    #6
  7. richard

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 10:21:22 -0600, "HEMI-Powered" <>
    wrote:

    >richard added these comments in the current discussion du jour
    >...
    >
    >> If you think Bush was bad, you ain't seen nuthin yet.
    >>
    >> Obama will **** us over good, rake us over the coals and stab
    >> us in the back frequently.
    >> He will be a major **** up.
    >>
    >> Within the next two years be prepared for Obama to be removed
    >> from office much the same way JFK was. There are white
    >> supremacy groups in this nation who do not want to see a black
    >> man in the office.
    >>
    >> The only reason he has become so popular is that because the
    >> media found him to be the ideal spotlight of interest. The
    >> media focused so much of their attention on him, Americans
    >> were given no other chances to even hear the other candidates.
    >> Even in the debates, Obama was given the focal point to much.
    >>
    >> So thank you America for screwing me.
    >>

    >yes, NObama has so many ways to **** us over that sooner or later
    >he'll turn on some splinter group of his supporters, and Bang!, new
    >election needed unless Joe the Gaffe somehow survives. I think a
    >good choice today might be an IED, much messier but far greater
    >chance of success.



    We should do the country a big favor and begin impeachment proceedings
    immediately!
    Jan 27th he's sworn in, Jan 28th he's removed.
     
    richard, Nov 5, 2008
    #7
  8. richard

    Harry Guest

    "richard" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 10:21:22 -0600, "HEMI-Powered" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>richard added these comments in the current discussion du jour
    >>...
    >>
    >>> If you think Bush was bad, you ain't seen nuthin yet.
    >>>
    >>> Obama will **** us over good, rake us over the coals and stab
    >>> us in the back frequently.
    >>> He will be a major **** up.
    >>>
    >>> Within the next two years be prepared for Obama to be removed
    >>> from office much the same way JFK was. There are white
    >>> supremacy groups in this nation who do not want to see a black
    >>> man in the office.
    >>>
    >>> The only reason he has become so popular is that because the
    >>> media found him to be the ideal spotlight of interest. The
    >>> media focused so much of their attention on him, Americans
    >>> were given no other chances to even hear the other candidates.
    >>> Even in the debates, Obama was given the focal point to much.
    >>>
    >>> So thank you America for screwing me.
    >>>

    >>yes, NObama has so many ways to **** us over that sooner or later
    >>he'll turn on some splinter group of his supporters, and Bang!, new
    >>election needed unless Joe the Gaffe somehow survives. I think a
    >>good choice today might be an IED, much messier but far greater
    >>chance of success.

    >
    >
    > We should do the country a big favor and begin impeachment proceedings
    > immediately!
    > Jan 27th he's sworn in, Jan 28th he's removed.


    It's a shame you yanks didn't impeach Bush the day after he was sworn in, he
    has not only fucked the USA, he has just about fucked every other country in
    the world.
    ps ( favour not favor)

    >Harry
     
    Harry, Nov 5, 2008
    #8
  9. richard

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 17:31:43 -0500, "Joe the Plumber"
    <> wrote:

    >UP YOUR BEHIND, YOU GODDAMNED INGRATE. How dare you insinuate that
    >Pres.elect Obama will be assassinated? If I were Secret Service, I'd like to
    >talk to you. Take your dire predictions and drop dead. He's going to make an
    >excellent leader-may God bless him,
    >Michelle and their daughters. White supremacy groups? I'd have all members
    >lined up and shot. The only thing that's supreme about America IS America.
    >



    Sieg Heil mister hitler!
    I double click my heels and salute thee.

    JFK was taken out by radicals for various reasons.
    I really don't give a damn what color he is.
    It's his background.
    A Harvard law professor and a US Senator before he's even 40?
    Give me a break.
    Obama has ties to black radical groups and that doesn't mean anything?

    If the Secret Service feels my prediction is a threat, they should
    begin looking around real hard at these radical supremacy groups and
    seeing who's becoming more active.

    The only thing Obama had going for him was the fact he spoke to people
    as a pimp. They were told whatever it was they wanted to hear. Problem
    is, he can't do half of what he promised, like a dozen other
    presidents have said before him.

    Same old shit. Just a different speaker.
     
    richard, Nov 6, 2008
    #9
  10. richard

    G. Morgan Guest

    richard wrote:

    >He will be a major **** up.


    Takes one to know one.


    --
    It takes a big man to cry,
    but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. -Jack Handey

    Take back Usenet <--> http://improve-usenet.org
     
    G. Morgan, Nov 6, 2008
    #10
  11. On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 19:41:41 -0800, catchme wrote:

    > you sound like a coward- you are afraid to stand on your own
    > convictions, using instead "where you lived, EVERYONE...." i'll tell you
    > we heard this before, in Nazi Germany. America went to war against
    > Germany, remember? Race- based murders (genocide) is anaethema to
    > current American values. the world hates racism. There simply is no need
    > for its existence.


    I wouldn't worry too much about him/her/it. People like them are pretty
    much irrelevant anyhow. Plonk it if you have to.

    --
    Nothing in the world is more dangerous than
    sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

    -Martin Luther King, Jr.
     
    Ghostintheshell, Nov 6, 2008
    #11
  12. richard

    chuckcar Guest

    richard <> wrote in
    news::

    > If you think Bush was bad, you ain't seen nuthin yet.
    >
    > Obama will **** us over good, rake us over the coals and stab us in
    > the back frequently.


    Shouldn't feel a thing, you're already more than broken in these last 8
    years.

    > He will be a major **** up.
    >

    You *really* don't have a clue do you?

    > Within the next two years be prepared for Obama to be removed from
    > office much the same way JFK was. There are white supremacy groups in
    > this nation who do not want to see a black man in the office.
    >

    And most of them are in and out of jail all their lives. Their whereabouts
    and habits are *very* well known. They won't get away with shit on the
    outside. Messing with normal cop drones is one thing, messing with the SS
    and the FBI is completely different.

    > The only reason he has become so popular is that because the media
    > found him to be the ideal spotlight of interest. The media focused so
    > much of their attention on him, Americans were given no other chances
    > to even hear the other candidates. Even in the debates, Obama was
    > given the focal point to much.
    >

    No, he's popular because he's articulate, genuine and triple the IQ of his
    predecesor.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
     
    chuckcar, Nov 6, 2008
    #12
  13. richard

    chuckcar Guest

    Martin Jay <> wrote in
    news::

    > On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 10:37:18 -0500, "TheStoneCrusher"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>For the first time in my adult life I am embarrassed to be an American!

    >
    > 18 today? Happy birthday. :)


    LOL. One for the books.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
     
    chuckcar, Nov 6, 2008
    #13
  14. richard

    thanatoid Guest

    richard <> wrote in
    news::

    > On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 17:31:43 -0500, "Joe the Plumber"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>UP YOUR BEHIND, YOU GODDAMNED INGRATE. How dare you
    >>insinuate that Pres.elect Obama will be assassinated? If I
    >>were Secret Service, I'd like to talk to you. Take your
    >>dire predictions and drop dead. He's going to make an
    >>excellent leader-may God bless him, Michelle and their
    >>daughters. White supremacy groups? I'd have all members
    >>lined up and shot. The only thing that's supreme about
    >>America IS America.
    >>

    >
    >
    > Sieg Heil mister hitler!
    > I double click my heels and salute thee.
    >
    > JFK was taken out by radicals for various reasons.


    The CIA killed JFK because he knew it is an evil organization,
    hated it, and said he would dismantle it. So did Ron Paul and
    the reason /he/ is still alive is that they managed to make him
    drop out of the race so he is not a "significant problem" any
    more.


    --
    "May you live in interesting times."
    (curse, origin disputed)
     
    thanatoid, Nov 6, 2008
    #14
  15. richard

    Tony Guest

    Chuck you imbecile! He's a tarbaby, his roots go back to slavery his IQ is
    limited by his heritage. Just like the rest of his race he'll likely end up in
    the clink.

    chuckcar wrote:

    > richard <> wrote in
    > news::
    >
    > > If you think Bush was bad, you ain't seen nuthin yet.
    > >
    > > Obama will **** us over good, rake us over the coals and stab us in
    > > the back frequently.

    >
    > Shouldn't feel a thing, you're already more than broken in these last 8
    > years.
    >
    > > He will be a major **** up.
    > >

    > You *really* don't have a clue do you?
    >
    > > Within the next two years be prepared for Obama to be removed from
    > > office much the same way JFK was. There are white supremacy groups in
    > > this nation who do not want to see a black man in the office.
    > >

    > And most of them are in and out of jail all their lives. Their whereabouts
    > and habits are *very* well known. They won't get away with shit on the
    > outside. Messing with normal cop drones is one thing, messing with the SS
    > and the FBI is completely different.
    >
    > > The only reason he has become so popular is that because the media
    > > found him to be the ideal spotlight of interest. The media focused so
    > > much of their attention on him, Americans were given no other chances
    > > to even hear the other candidates. Even in the debates, Obama was
    > > given the focal point to much.
    > >

    > No, he's popular because he's articulate, genuine and triple the IQ of his
    > predecesor.
    >
    > --
    > (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )


    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    Nay, Art thou decideth playeth ye simpleton games. *Some* of us know proper
    manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs,

    Hamster isn't a newsreader it's a mistake!

    El-Gonzo Jackson FROGS both me and Chuckcar

    Using my technical prowess and computer abilities to answer questions beyond
    the realm of understandability

    Regards Tony... Making usenet better for everyone everyday
     
    Tony, Nov 6, 2008
    #15
  16. richard

    Tony in Oz Guest

    "Tony" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Chuck you imbecile! He's a tarbaby, his roots go back to slavery his IQ is
    > limited by his heritage. Just like the rest of his race he'll likely end
    > up in
    > the clink.
    >
    >

    Welcome to America... the most racist country in the world. No
    wonder the Muslims came after you.
     
    Tony in Oz, Nov 6, 2008
    #16
  17. richard

    rjdriver Guest

    "richard" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 17:31:43 -0500, "Joe the Plumber"
    > <> wrote:


    snip.....................................
    >> Same old shit. Just a different speaker.



    Absolutely!

    1. Before he threw his hat in the ring, most Americans had never heard of
    him.
    2. Fresh face, clean cut.
    3. Promised universal health care
    4. Promised to raise taxes on the rich and give the middle class a tax cut.
    5. Gave inspiring speeches.
    6. Young guy.
    7. Americans thought "He's around our age. He's one of us. He's an
    outsider, He'll change things.


    No - I'm not describing Obama. I'm talking about Bill Clinton. The
    Democrats threw the same playbook at us *twice* in less than 20 years. And
    we fell for it again.

    Did Clinton change things? No
    Did we get universal health care? No.
    Did he raise taxes on the rich? We'll, sort of. Everyone earning
    $30,000/year or more got a tax increase. Not exactly how most of us would
    define rich.

    Obama will do the same thing. Over the next 6 months there will be a series
    of press conferences, releases, or just a statement here and there, geared
    to lower our expectations from all the great promises he made. He already
    started with his acceptance speech. Before the first year is out, he will
    say something to the effect that "Well, now that we have had a chance to
    look at the actual numbers (as if this info wasn't available *before* he
    took office), it appears that a tax increase on 250m earners and over is not
    going to raise the revenue we need to accomplish our goals. We are going to
    have to lower that limit somewhat." BAM! Middle class tax hike.

    There are two positives I see to this election.
    1. Even though it is mostly fantasy, our image in the world just improved
    dramatically.. Right or wrong, the war in Iraq did tarnish it. In one day,
    we went from the one of the most hated countries in the word to, "Wow, the
    US elected a black President. They have finally shed their old racist
    views. They are progressive. They are moving forward. Bush is gone."

    2. We have finally passed that milestone. No longer to we have to ponder
    that question, "Will America ever elect a black president." Now all we have
    to do it wait for all those blacks and others who voted for Obama to realize
    that he is Not going to put gas in their cars, and is NOT going to pay their
    mortgage. That their lives will be no better off under a black president
    than a white one. They will lose that innocence, be disappointed,
    disillusioned, and finally - grow up to reality. Hopefully , it will be in
    time to help us fight the real coming threat from Obama - Saving The
    Constitution


    Bob
     
    rjdriver, Nov 6, 2008
    #17
  18. richard

    Tony Guest

    Obama is a Muslim! His countrymen took down the twin towers. The people who
    voted for him voted for more terrorist attacks on America. They need to make it
    a crime in America to vote for a muslim.

    Tony in Oz wrote:

    > "Tony" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > Chuck you imbecile! He's a tarbaby, his roots go back to slavery his IQ is
    > > limited by his heritage. Just like the rest of his race he'll likely end
    > > up in
    > > the clink.
    > >
    > >

    > Welcome to America... the most racist country in the world. No
    > wonder the Muslims came after you.


    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    Nay, Art thou decideth playeth ye simpleton games. *Some* of us know proper
    manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs,

    Hamster isn't a newsreader it's a mistake!

    El-Gonzo Jackson FROGS both me and Chuckcar

    Using my technical prowess and computer abilities to answer questions beyond the
    realm of understandability

    Regards Tony... Making usenet better for everyone everyday
     
    Tony, Nov 6, 2008
    #18
  19. richard

    Buffalo Guest

    rjdriver wrote:
    > "richard

    [snip]
    > There are two positives I see to this election.
    > 1. Even though it is mostly fantasy, our image in the world just
    > improved dramatically.. Right or wrong, the war in Iraq did tarnish
    > it. In one day, we went from the one of the most hated countries in
    > the word to, "Wow, the US elected a black President. They have
    > finally shed their old racist views. They are progressive. They are
    > moving forward. Bush is gone."
    >
    > 2. We have finally passed that milestone. No longer to we have to
    > ponder that question, "Will America ever elect a black president."
    > Now all we have to do it wait for all those blacks and others who
    > voted for Obama to realize that he is Not going to put gas in their
    > cars, and is NOT going to pay their mortgage. That their lives will
    > be no better off under a black president than a white one. They
    > will lose that innocence, be disappointed, disillusioned, and finally
    > - grow up to reality. Hopefully , it will be in time to help us
    > fight the real coming threat from Obama - Saving The Constitution
    >
    >
    > Bob


    I don't think the Blacks are expecting the above, I do think that they now
    know that a Black can become President of the USA and that means more to
    them than most non-Blacks can imagine,
     
    Buffalo, Nov 6, 2008
    #19
  20. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 09:34:23 -0500, Tony wrote:

    > Obama is a Muslim!


    No he fucking isn't you racist piece of shit.

    > His countrymen took down the twin towers.


    So you subscribe to the notion that 9/11 was planned and executed by
    Americans? Interesting.



    --
    Liverpool. European City Of Culture 2008
    http://www.liverpool08.com
     
    Aardvark, Nov 6, 2008
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Zogby
    Replies:
    188
    Views:
    3,115
    Rowdy Yates
    Aug 15, 2004
  2. mytho

    Thank You CJ, Thank Mike!

    mytho, Nov 22, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    577
    gangle
    Nov 23, 2003
  3. N_I_A_L_L
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    3,667
    Niall
    Nov 26, 2004
  4. Apkesh
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    4,799
    Jay G
    Jan 3, 2004
  5. gn gnu d

    -------> Do you hate America and Americans?

    gn gnu d, Feb 26, 2007, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    363
Loading...

Share This Page