Than ;you Eric <Eric>

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Jackie, Jun 22, 2004.

  1. Jackie

    Jackie Guest

    Eric,
    thank you for posting that link to codeclinic in response
    to the 70-229 CRAM post. I'm not the poster of that post,
    but I believe I will find this link helpful.

    I have taken all the language exams (315,316,320) and
    passed the first time. However, although I read two book
    cover to cover and did examples (SQL Server 2000
    Programming by Querrero and Rojos, and SQL Server 2000
    Programming by Rob Vieira) I failed my first try at 70-
    229. I ran out of time with 2 or 3 questions that I just
    had to stick an answer to. With a score of 597, they
    could've made a difference. This is my first time really
    learning SQL and especially T-SQL so not too miserable.
    Had I watched my time, who knows.

    Anyhow none of the books really went into Security too
    deeply. At least not what I should know for the exam. As
    well, the first time I saw uniqueidentifier in a T-SQL
    statement was on the exam in about 3 of the first
    questions. That probably blew my confidence too. I didn't
    select any as correct because I didn't know what they
    were. I see here that codeclinic covers them.

    Thanks for this link. I took the test last wednesday and
    I'm now gun-shy about even trying again anytime soon. This
    should boost my confidence!

    Jackie, MCAD
    Jackie, Jun 22, 2004