  1. aaaa

    aaaa Guest

    please tell me what is your traffic pattern and estimate volume

    aaaa, Jan 27, 2004

  2. aaaa

    Ankur Shah Guest

    aaaa wrote:

    <snip>

    I know the country was having financial problems, but didn't realize it got so bad that its up for sale? How much are you asking? Is the recent bird flu outbreak in the country taken care of?

    -- A

    Ankur Shah, Jan 27, 2004

  3. I offered five bucks and a 12 pack of Bud... but he wants two twelve packs,
    and well, that's way over the appraised value...

    Henry Cabot Henhouse III, Feb 11, 2004