    the screen of a TFT Monitor?
    John
    ===========================

    John, Nov 25, 2004

  2. John wrote:

    > What is the correct method of cleaning
    > the screen of a TFT Monitor?
    > John
    > ===========================

    Not sure about correct, but I use a very soft cloth that was special
    made for cleaning DVDs and plastic lens eyewear. If a little moisture is
    needed, use only the minimum amount of water to moisten the cloth, wipe
    *gently* in a side-to-side motion, not big swirls like cleaning a
    window. If you don't have a special cloth, a nearly totally worn out
    100% cotten t-shirt may be a good substitute.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 25, 2004

  3. John

    gb Guest

    Have a look at a previous post asking the same question, entitled 'Cleaning
    LCD Screen' on 11/11/04 16:49.

    gb, Nov 25, 2004