    http://tinyurl.com/63bkd

    Regards

    Brendon
    Brendon, Feb 1, 2005

  2. Brendon

    Gurble Guest

    On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 21:45:32 GMT, Brendon <> had
    this to say:

    >ANy opinions on this particular model in regards to the specs on it.
    >Mainly to be used for graphics/web design work. Not a lot else.
    >
    >http://tinyurl.com/63bkd
    >
    >Regards
    >
    >Brendon

    Have a look around for the BenQ 19" 8ms model. Generally not a big fan
    of BenQ, but this one rocks!
    Gurble, Feb 1, 2005

  3. Suddenly, Brendon sprang forth and uttered these pithy words:
    > ANy opinions on this particular model in regards to the specs on it.
    > Mainly to be used for graphics/web design work. Not a lot else.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/63bkd

    The "received wisdom" is that serious graphic designers would buy a CRT
    for more accurate and complete color. That probably matters more if you
    care about print as well as web, rather than just web sites... but
    still...

    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and
    Aaron Lawrence, Feb 4, 2005
  4. On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 23:51:08 +1300, Aaron Lawrence
    <> wrote:

    >Suddenly, Brendon sprang forth and uttered these pithy words:
    >> ANy opinions on this particular model in regards to the specs on it.
    >> Mainly to be used for graphics/web design work. Not a lot else.
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/63bkd

    >The "received wisdom" is that serious graphic designers would buy a CRT
    >for more accurate and complete color. That probably matters more if you
    >care about print as well as web, rather than just web sites... but
    >still...

    So9ny has a 26" TV that is better than a CRT..

    So check before you post out of date Info..

    Also LCD Screens have Perfect Geometry and registration and not affected by
    magnetic fields , CRT's are not..
    BIG Bear @bearcat.com.au, Feb 4, 2005
  5. Suddenly, BIG Bear @bearcat.com.au sprang forth and uttered these
    pithy words:
    > So9ny has a 26" TV that is better than a CRT..

    Really? Better than all CRTs?

    Sure there are crappy CRTs and great LCDs

    > Also LCD Screens have Perfect Geometry and registration and not affected by
    > magnetic fields , CRT's are not..

    True.

    Aaron Lawrence, Feb 5, 2005