TFAK (Trojan First Aid Kit)

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Fabio, Mar 28, 2007.

  1. Fabio

    Fabio Guest

    Hi everybody, i'm italian..so sorry if my english language is not very
    correct..but I'll try to do my best..
    my question is simple and is:
    I've downloaded some weeks ago an interesting homemade program realized by a
    young programmer "SnakeByte", very interesting and very useful. the name of
    that program is TFAK (Trojan First Aid Kit)..it's also an interesting port
    check and also a client..
    During the scan I notice that database of trojans was at 2001...
    no way to update or someone else..
    I try to contact the programmer at :

    or

    www.kryptocrew.de www.kryptocrew.de/snakebyte/

    but mail is not in use..and links didn't work..do you know something about
    this program?
    and also where I can find more information?
    thank you very much
    Fabio

    --
    "Quae nocent docent."
    Fabio, Mar 28, 2007

  2. Fabio

    Zak Hipp Guest

    Fabio wrote:
    > Hi everybody, i'm italian..so sorry if my english language is not very
    > correct..but I'll try to do my best..
    > my question is simple and is:
    > I've downloaded some weeks ago an interesting homemade program realized by a
    > young programmer "SnakeByte", very interesting and very useful. the name of
    > that program is TFAK (Trojan First Aid Kit)..it's also an interesting port
    > check and also a client..
    > During the scan I notice that database of trojans was at 2001...
    > no way to update or someone else..
    > I try to contact the programmer at :
    >

    > or
    >
    > www.kryptocrew.de www.kryptocrew.de/snakebyte/
    >
    > but mail is not in use..and links didn't work..do you know something about
    > this program?
    > and also where I can find more information?
    > thank you very much
    > Fabio

    Any Help?

    http://www.freeonline.org/programma_dtml?id_prog=417

    Zak Hipp
    Zak Hipp, Mar 28, 2007

  3. Fabio

    Fabio Guest

    oh yes..thank you for the answer..I downloaded this version a couple of
    weeks ago..my question was another.
    I notice that the database information is 2001...but I can really find how
    can update it..
    maybe the program is "death"?

    Fabio, Mar 28, 2007
  4. Fabio

    Zak Hipp Guest

    Fabio wrote:
    > oh yes..thank you for the answer..I downloaded this version a couple of
    > weeks ago..my question was another.
    > I notice that the database information is 2001...but I can really find how
    > can update it..
    > maybe the program is "death"?

    If you do a 'Google search' for TFAK there are forums that seem to confirm that he is no longer active. There are many
    links, mostly Italian and German, neither of which I speak, therefore I am unable to efficiently investigate. You should
    do far better. Sorry I misunderstood your post.

    Zak Hipp
    Zak Hipp, Mar 28, 2007
  5. Fabio

    Guest

    Available:

    http://web.tiscali.it/winzozz/tfak.htm
    http://web.tiscali.it/winzozzz/TFAK5.zip

    On Mar 28, 12:11 pm, "Fabio" <> wrote:
    > Hi everybody, i'm italian..so sorry if my english language is not very
    > correct..but I'll try to do my best..
    > my question is simple and is:
    > I've downloaded some weeks ago an interesting homemade program realized by a
    > young programmer "SnakeByte", very interesting and very useful. the name of
    > that program is TFAK (Trojan First Aid Kit)..it's also an interesting port
    > check and also a client..
    > During the scan I notice that database of trojans was at 2001...
    > no way to update or someone else..
    > I try to contact the programmer at :
    >

    > or
    >
    > www.kryptocrew.de www.kryptocrew.de/snakebyte/
    >
    > but mail is not in use..and links didn't work..do you know something about
    > this program?
    > and also where I can find more information?
    > thank you very much
    > Fabio
    >
    > --
    > "Quae nocent docent."
    , Mar 30, 2007
  6. > Fabio wrote:
    >> oh yes..thank you for the answer..I downloaded this version a couple of
    >> weeks ago..my question was another.
    >> I notice that the database information is 2001...but I can really find how
    >> can update it..
    >> maybe the program is "death"?
    >>

    > If you do a 'Google search' for TFAK there are forums that seem to confirm
    > that he is no longer active. There are many links, mostly Italian and German,
    > neither of which I speak, therefore I am unable to efficiently investigate.
    > You should do far better. Sorry I misunderstood your post.

    > Zak Hipp

    will surf them out with babelfish in hand, it is great for
    translating...will be back with results when I have them. :)
    been_here_before, Mar 30, 2007